[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a Gundam show that dealt with the/a JAG analogue?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Jag-tvseries-logo.png (71KB, 400x155px) Image search: [Google]
Jag-tvseries-logo.png
71KB, 400x155px
Would you watch a Gundam show that dealt with the/a JAG analogue?

I know I would. Especially if it turned out like pic related.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-u7NZk4F3w

>space fleet court and inter-military politics

Might work for some OVAs, not sure if it would work as a TV series when you need to have a young protagonist who wouldn't be versed in space law.

Perhaps the pilot acts more as a marshal & ferries/protects the person being tried or the witness. That could give you a fair amount of action to generate mobile suit fights. That would justify having the MC be near the court.

Perhaps making the prosecuting attorney related to the MC, like an older brother or father.
>>
File: 1469281881653.png (373KB, 494x494px) Image search: [Google]
1469281881653.png
373KB, 494x494px
>>15299339
>fucking space Nuremburg trials prosecuting Zeek and, later, Titan war criminals
I want it, I want it right now
>>
File: 1467518938679.jpg (30KB, 616x743px) Image search: [Google]
1467518938679.jpg
30KB, 616x743px
That sounds really fun
>>
File: David-James-Elliot-4888.jpg (77KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
David-James-Elliot-4888.jpg
77KB, 600x652px
>>15299339
As long as this guy's the main character, sure
>>
>>15299358

The MC being a marshal just makes it cooler. And also lends itself to silly "Witness/Defendant of the Week" type episodes.

>Quick, the admiral's daughter needs to be ferried to court safely because her dad has to testify and to ensure his cooperation we've promised to protect her!

>Oh no, we need to get this defendant to court soon--and they're doing everything they can to make it hard for us because they worked for us before they went rogue!

>The [insert-leader-title-here]'s been put on trial! Quickly, MC, find evidence that will clear their name!

>>15299382

Natch.
>>
File: Titans_Test_Team.jpg (39KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
Titans_Test_Team.jpg
39KB, 299x301px
>>15299339
I would watch it, because that's basically the plot to Advance of Zeta: Flag of the Titans and fuck yes do I want to see that animated.
>>
>>15299488
>main pilots a customized GM
>Works alongside a former Zeon pilot
Make it a buddy cop show with the zeon pilot either being a lover interest or an irritated mentor figure.
>>
>>15299502

>love interest or irritated mentor figure

Why not both?
>>
>>15299506
Like a sexy older sister?
>>
>>15299512

As long as they're not *actually* related, yes!

Fuck, I'd watch it even if they WERE related
>>
>>15299519
So we have young, kind of gruff MC and a worn out somewhat distant ex zeon pilot and they open up to each other as show progresses?
>>
>>15299528

The fanfics are writing themselves at this point, so very much yes.
>>
I demand a workplace alchohlic former Titan who constantly says people should just be short or don't even deserve a trial, yet somehow comes through when he needs to.

>>15299512
Sign me up
>>
>>15299532
>>15299566
I might try to write this as a short story at some point. It sounds like a pretty interesting idea. It might not be gundam though.
>>
>>15299339
only if it's exclusively focused on pilots who accidentally stepped on stuff with mechs
>>
>>15300324

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of the exercise but ok...
>>
>>15300324
so like that Patlabor episode with the insurance adjuster?
>>
File: jag.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jag.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
It should have a narration at the opening:

"Following in his father's footsteps as a mobile suit pilot, lieutenant commander Radon Soroc. suffered a crash while landing his Delta Plus on a severely damaged MS Carrier at Lagrange 3. Diagnosed with night blindness, Harm transferred to the Federation's Judge Advocate General Corps, which investigates, defends, and prosecutes the law of the Earth sphere. There with fellow JAG lawyer Major Christina MacKenzie, he now fights in and out of the court room with the same daring and tenacity that made him a top gun in space."
>>
>>15301363

YUUUUUUSSSSS let this be a thing!
>>
>>15301363
>Radon Soroc
>Harm transferred to the Federation's Judge Advocate General Corps

Whoops. I forgot to edit that part.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.