[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RightStuf is interviewing Gundam Wing staff: http://nzani.me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (947KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
947KB, 2000x1000px
RightStuf is interviewing Gundam Wing staff:
http://nzani.me/a4hro

What questions does /m/ have for the creators of Gundam Wing? What went wrong? Why was it so bad? What would he pilot?
>>
>>15298485
Why did they make such a cute boyband?
>>
>>15298485
sent my questions last week
>>
If Gundam Aquarius was in the show, who would you have had pilot it
>>
File: MG_Tallgeese_front-1-03.jpg (125KB, 700x1022px) Image search: [Google]
MG_Tallgeese_front-1-03.jpg
125KB, 700x1022px
How is it that the same people who shat out something like the Gundam Epyion also designed a beauty like the Tallgeese?
>>
>>15298485
Is this even official? It looks completely like a fake.
>>
>>15298485
I know some faggots are probably going to ask for a sequel or FT to be animated. And I can only hope the response is a resounding 'NO' but I feel like that's unlikely if they see money in it.
>>
>>15298594
>The Dick Thruster

>>15298491
Because Sunrise asked them to make the characters be 80's action movies expy

This is why we have Heero going full Universal soldier, while we have Duo acting like a young and hairy John MacLane on crack
>>
>>15298737
Everyone loved the dick thruster so much that it was included in the Leo line based on the Longgoose specs.
>>
>>15298485
I asked - If they chose to adapt FT and GotL into an anime, if they intend to make it the new canon or an alternate GW timeline.
>>
>>15298737
>>15298782
>dick thruster
>not huge gaping pussy
>>
>>15298784
Gonna ask similar questions. The more people that ask, the more likely it'll happen.
>>
>>15298784
>>15298806
I think it would be bearable if the new GW was just some shitty AU fanfiction that got animated instead of being a replacement for the canon.

Got to say though, they're going to make a whole new era of Anti-Relena 1x2 yaoi fujoshits either way. It's like Sumisawa heard everything the 90's fujos said and basically catered to them. Heero is a massive edgelord who doesn't develop into a person in the manga and he treats Relena like shit, where as he and Duo are on actually pretty okay terms. Not to mention that Relena in the manga doesn't get the real character development she needs like in the show, so instead of coming off like she's slowly learning how the real world works (At least internally), she's actually become the shallow annoying preachy bitch princess fujos always accused her of being.

Any new anime based off FT/GotL is going to be ridiculous and overly dramatic as Seed. Which means Japan will love it and eat that shit right up.
>>
>>15298874
I asked a ton of questions including that if there isn't enough fan demand in Japan, could the western fanbase get a sequel made like FLCL.
>>
File: 1479073480505.png (472KB, 690x672px) Image search: [Google]
1479073480505.png
472KB, 690x672px
>>15298485
My only question wont get answered.
WHY. IN THE NAME OF GOD. DID YOU MAKE FROZEN TEARDROP.
>>
>>15298594
>Tallgeese
Sunrise : "do whatever you want but it must give the aura of being able to stands its ground against the mighty gundam."
>Epyon
Sunrise : "it needs to sell big so make sure it appeals to little boys, make it kinda like an evil version of the main gundam, also make it so it will transform into a dragon, little boys love that stuff."
>>
>>15299304

years later

>Hasbro: G1 Predaking isn't selling well, take one of the gundam toys from bandai and turn him into a new predaking
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNGVOEWDYYA
>>
>>15299174
Why do you want a sequel to Wing? Why do faggots like you ask for this? Was FT so fucking great for you that you actually want that trainwreck animated and made canon?
>>
>>15299211
>>15299211
He answered that back when he started FT though, He wanted to see if he could revive a dead series. He literally did it to see how much interest was still in Wing so he could milk it for money.
>>
Shouldn't people be asking them not to make a sequel to Wing?
>>
Here is my question
>From personal experience on the internet, the Frozen Teardrop light novels and the Glory of the Defeated manga do not have the greatest reception here in the United States. Is the reception for those two projects different among Gundam Wing fans in Japan and how popular have they become since it all started in 2010?
>>
>>15300274
Because I want more Wing suits.
>>
>>15300365
Rewrote my question
>Judging from personal experience, the Frozen Teardrop light novels and the Glory of the Defeated manga do not have a great reception among Gundam Wing fans in the United States and many people do not want either of them to be made into official anime. What do you say to those fans and is the popularity for those two projects different among fans in Japan?

Should I word it differently? They might just get butthurt and not answer but I thought I would try anyway.
>>
>>15300365
>the Glory of the Defeated manga do not have the greatest reception here in the United States.

But that's fucking wrong. Everyone likes this manga adaptation. It's only Frozen Teardrop that's weird as fuck.
>>
>>15300377
It's faggots like you that force the entertainment industry to shit out sequel after sequel until the original thing everyone liked is garbage.

Please die in a fire.
>>
>>15300384
Manga adaption relies on FT and it's retcons for it's backstory. So no, it's not really that wrong.
>>
>>15300384
The manga isn't hated it's just mixed reviews. People mostly like it because "Oooo look at the pretty art."
>>
>>15300386
Gundam already shits out sequel after sequel. It's done that from the beginning from MSG to Zeta to ZZ. Everyone already shit talks Wing on the internet anyway so you shouldn't be afraid of it happening. You can always ignore something you don't like instead of bitching at people who do like it.
>>
>>15300390
The Manga adaptation of Glory of the Losers has immensely good reception. So yes your personal observation is completely fucking wrong. What bubble are you in where people hate Glory of Losers?
>>
>>15300383
Everyone likes GOTL. People just dislike Frozen Teardrop. They won't even show them a negative question like that. They're going to screen the questions beforehand and stuff like that will be filtered out.
>>
>>15300393
>Gundam already shits out sequel after sequel. It's done that from the beginning from MSG to Zeta to ZZ.
Yeah, so let's take something they haven't made sequel bait out of yet and George Lucas the fuck out of it because dicks like you just want more toys.

Thats a great argument.

>You can always ignore something you don't like instead of bitching at people who do like it.
Sure, everyone should just stick their head in the sand when something they don't like happens.
>>
>>15300395
Not him but I gotta ask - what kind of cognitive dissonance does the Wing fanbase have that they hate the shit out of FT but love the manga that's literally a shitty retread of Wing but with added FT elements? How does that make sense?

This is a manga where the zero system has turned into a magic crystal ball that can tell characters shit that will happen months into the future. With that bullshit, I'm surprised they didn't decide blatantly throw in the Newtype angle along with it.

The fuck is wrong with this fanbase?
>>
>>15300411
>Yeah, so let's take something they haven't made sequel bait out of yet and George Lucas the fuck out of it because dicks like you just want more toys.

If there is demand for it they should do it. You whining about shit doesn't matter. The whole point of the novel and manga was sequel bait.

>Thats a great argument.

You don't have an argument at all. You're just whining about something you don't like that doesn't effect your life.

>Sure, everyone should just stick their head in the sand when something they don't like happens.

Oh no! People are asking for a cartoon that has nothing to do with my life to be made! This isn't politics, this isn't pushing a social agenda. It's asking for a sequel to a show people liked. This isn't your hill to die on.
>>
>>15300435
The manga barely touches upon Frozen Teardrop. It fleshes out the Wing cast, gives the suits more toys to play with and gives the world of AC more depth. Wing already had newtype elements with Quatre in the original show. The original pitch actually had Quatre, Wufei and Noin as newtypes. The Zero System was always a magic crystal ball. Treize used it to see that he had no future in the original show.
>>
>>15300450
>The manga barely touches upon Frozen Teardrop.
There are a few things that really don't make sense unless you read FT. Like Treize brother.

>It fleshes out the Wing cast
Only some of them and to the detriment of others. Wufei's background being a good oone I suppose. Also, we see more of Hildie and her motivations. However, GotL causes other characters to be shallow as fuck. Heero accidently kills Relena's father (and to why they even changed that plot point I'll never know) and when she confronts him with a gun, he acts like an edgelord and points a gun back at her. That's a far cry from how he acted when he killed Martial Noventa and had his little talk with Sylvia and Relena had basically replaced Sylvia in this scenario.

Relena also came off like a bitch with no resolve. She shot the rose off Lady Une to out her as her father's killer and make a point. In the manga she just cowers because Heero pulls a gun on her and then she just forgives him because her panties get wet around him.

They also took out all the parts in the Sank Kingdom where she got frustrated with Oz and her peaceful resolve wavered a little bit. That whole conversation she had between Quatre and Noin about following the path you believe in. Telling Heero that she wants to find out why people feel the need to fight. All that development was completely disregarded because this manga's pacing is rushed as fuck.

>gives the suits more toys to play with
Sure ok

>and gives the world of AC more depth
If by depth you mean it ties together some plot points missing from the show then sure. But beyond that it doesn't do shit.

>The original pitch actually had Quatre, Wufei and Noin as newtypes.
Yeah, but shit changes and newtypes are never outwardly mentioned in the show ever.

>The Zero System was always a magic crystal ball. Treize used it to see that he had no future in the original show.
But we never saw it happen so a lot of people assumed it was semi metaphorical.
>>
>>15300506
>Those few pages were Duo, sits there watching Heero and Relena act like retarded edgy teenagers.
That felt almost Seed levels of embarrassing and cringy as fuck.
>>
>>15300395
>>15300390
>[Citation Needed]

I think you're both full of shit. I see most Wing fans either giving it mixed reviews or being mostly uninterested in it besides the pretty artwork.
>>
>>15299304
More like
>Tallgeese
Sunrise: Paint that leo white, give it a galea and make it FAST
>Epyon
Sunrise: We need more goddamn melee gundams in a series full of melee based gundams
>>
>>15299304
>>15300544
Which one is the edgier Gundam - Deathscythe or Epyon?
>>
>>15300506
>>There are a few things that really don't make sense unless you read FT. Like Treize brother.

One of the recently translated volumes also talks about the Alpha/Beta Heeros, which comes out of completely fucking nowhere if you've not read FT either.
>>
>>15300623
>Alpha/Beta Heeros
I had completely forgotten about that bullshit. But yeah, to understand who and what some characters are talking about, FT is pretty much required reading material.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.