[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brazil's top TV Station aired a parody of Super Sentai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Brazil's top TV Station aired a parody of Super Sentai (Changeman) last night and it was glorious: https://globoplay.globo.com/v/5707266/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=share-bar
>>
This should be posted in the /ssg/ thread, anon.
>>
>>15294656
>the hips on that pink

Makes you ponder
>>
>>15294656
>Adnet
sorry OP, I can't watch this shit
>>
Why'd they bother actually using japanese? It's not like it aired here in japanese, should have just done it in portuguese and called it a day. Funny seeing how bad that set is, too. But I do appreciate the effort, I guess.

Are people online mocking toku for being old and silly again now?

>watching Globo
>>
File: Prism_Ranger_d1p.jpg (46KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Prism_Ranger_d1p.jpg
46KB, 320x320px
>>15295002
Because it's hilarious?
>>
>>15295009
Eh. I can see it was done for the funny, and not be SJW lite but it just reminds me people are okay with doing that simply cause it's asian.

Plus, it'd obviously be extremely funnier if they dubbed over themselves instead. You know this to be true.
>>
>>15295018
>mocking
where?

There won't be anything wrong with homage stuff ever regardless of its origins.
Go whine about Chroma squad while you are at it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1AkcP3bm8
As far I know, sentai is loved in Brazil. Therefore there are people who want to make a homage. Simple as that. No need to mix irrelevant bullshit into this.
>>
>>15295046
Shit dude, did I trigger you? Just trying to have a conversation, no need to be hostile.

>where?
I wasn't stating nor pointing that out. If you reread my post you will be able to infer I was merely asking a question.

>sentai is loved in Brazil
It is loved, yes. But to imply it's universally loved is delusional (that or you have a better social circle and I envy you). Pretty much everyone under 30 I know thinks it's absolutely stupid, hence my previous question. Anecdotal evidence, yes, but it's what I can present.

>Go whine about Chroma squad while you are at it.
I love Chroma Squad and the guys at Beholder Studios, you presumptuous twat.

>Therefore there are people who want to make a homage. Simple as that. No need to mix irrelevant bullshit into this.
I was silly to point out the rather flimsy double standard regarding the used language, and for that I apologize. However, nothing is exempted from critique and I think it'd be undoubtedly better had they dubbed over themselves. Wasted opportunity, in my opinion.

Old toku dubbed in portuguese is delightfully charming, and I personally think it would have made for an more effective homage.
>>
>>15295100
>Shit dude, did I trigger you?
right back at ya, buddy
>double standards, everyone I know
well you could start with describing those double standards or something, and who actually has them. Instead of starting bringing them up for no apparent reason without any context.
cause guess what, people don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
and they do not actually care about those double standards, cause anyone who has them is probably not worth any attention anyway.
>>
>>15295135
>right back at ya, buddy
I'm not your buddy, bro!

Did you just ignore the rest of my post and attacked something I already apologized for just to start shit? Why even bother?

I was mistaken regarding the double standard thing, and it was my polluted mind that thought that in the first place. I will, once again, apologize.

If you insist on an explanation of my flawed thought process, I'll sum it up with this: socjus people (specially here in Brazil) hate the mocking of African culture, but take apparently no harm if Asian culture is being mocked.

Let me just stop there before you get ahead of yourself and say: I'm not saying that skit was mocking Asian culture. What I'm getting at is, if it was something related to African culture, it'd be seen as mockery and something to be reviled, but since it's related to Asian culture, it's normal. And it is normal.

The double standard I'm referring to is the one SJWs carry, that is all.

Yes, it was a stupid thing to bring up.
>>
File: 0577pq.gif (9KB, 260x238px) Image search: [Google]
0577pq.gif
9KB, 260x238px
>>15295159
you lurk too much internet and take everything way too seriously. chill.
>>
File: kuuga.png (261KB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
kuuga.png
261KB, 635x355px
>>15295187
Honestly, it's not even the internet. It's the shitty curso de humanas I had to put up with for 4 years. Fucked up the way I see those kinds of things.

Have a good day, anon.
>>
>>15294908
>sorry OP, I can't watch this shit
Best post until now.
>>
Are there actually a bunch of subtle BR jokes in this or something?
>>
File: juspion after fit.jpg (30KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
juspion after fit.jpg
30KB, 320x306px
>>15295046
>"homage"
LOL... They are mocking tokushit, nigga.
>>
File: he keeps doing it.jpg (38KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
he keeps doing it.jpg
38KB, 720x480px
>>15295344
>tokushit
>>
>>15294656
Fuck off, Adnet. Ninguém aqui gosta de você, seu humorista de merda.
>>
>>15294656
a male yellow changeman?
>>
>>15294656
there's a green changeman too.

what kind of parody is this?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.