[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looks like you were put in charge of NERV /m/ but due to time-space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 1465093317033.jpg (336KB, 1447x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465093317033.jpg
336KB, 1447x1024px
Looks like you were put in charge of NERV /m/ but due to time-space bullshit you can pull any three pilots and their respective bots to defend Tokyo 3. Who would you pick?

Hard mode: They all live together and have to attend high school between missions
>>
File: 1243458322733.jpg (50KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1243458322733.jpg
50KB, 704x400px
>>15290458

Master Asia and Master Gundam
Kazuya and Tosho Daimos
And Kouji in the Shin Mazinger Z

The catch? Master Asia is the phys ed (teaching part) and Kazuya is the gym teacher (physical part).
Kouji get learnt hax martial arts and Mazinger Z turns into some unholy kung-fu weapon powered by Japanium and photon energy.
>>
>>15290521
Master Asia wouldn't be able to do shit against angels with his gundam. Same goes for Kazuya and Kouji. Picking one of the getter teams should be enough.
>>
Kira Yamato.
Suzaku Kururugi.
Mikazuki Augus.
>>
This kind of question lends itself to the Getter Team
>>
Getter team minus mushashi on account of him usually dead in some instances. Replaced by Loran. All piloting turn getters.
>>
>>15291236
>>15291380

Would Getter even work in NGE's setting? Evolution isn't a thing there.

I'm not joking. All life aside from the First Ancestral Race, which we know almost nothing about, was specifically engineered. The created the seeds of life like Adam and Lilith to go out and spawn their own forms of life specifically because otherwise the FAR was alone in the galaxy. Everything is literally following a divine plan.

It feels like a 'force of evolution' would be dramatically weaker there.
>>
File: The Tengu considers your offer.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
The Tengu considers your offer.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>15291477

Huh. That's actually not a bad point.

Even if Getter works in NGE's setting, if that version of mankind isn't specifically chosen by Getter than Getter rays will probably be lethal to us. Just like how they tend to kill the shit out of everything else.

The Getter pilots themselves, pulled along for the ride through space time BS, are probably fine if they are from the Getter universe. But all of the Nerv staff and everyone else will find Getter rays toxic because in this universe Getter never got the chance to dick around with our evolution.
>>
Macross 7, Macross Frontier, Macross Galaxy
>>
>>15291933

This is great. The Macross battleships need crews instead of pilots, but Nerv is set up for that anyway. Just teams of Nerv staff, controlling these massive robot ships.

And Macross Cannons, while a bit slow to charge, should break through AT Fields. Most attacks don't have the firepower, but those things certainly do.
>>
>>15291937
Macross Cannons destroy spacetime and cause massive energy reaction around the line of destroyed space time as a side effect.
>>
>>15290458
The Goldran kids
>>
Yazan team
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>15290458
We've had this thread like 5 million times and it turns into "can X mecha defeat an AT field"

I propose a slight twist to the OP:

You may choose to give an AT-Field to each of the pilots, given that they have a strong bond with their robutts. So that means you'd need to pick pilots that canonically in their respective series have shown to love their robots. The stronger their bond with the robutt, the more powerful the AT-Field.

As such, I propose:

>Hogarth and the Iron Giant
>Yancy/Raleigh piloting Gypsy Danger
>Domon and Shining Gundam
>>
File: 46371451_p10.jpg (443KB, 700x924px)
46371451_p10.jpg
443KB, 700x924px
>>15290458
>>
File: 51717586_p2.jpg (409KB, 709x1000px)
51717586_p2.jpg
409KB, 709x1000px
>>15292107
>>
Three Jet Alones

I don't care who pilots them
>>
>>15292087
>Gypsy

Jesus Christ. Why do you people consistently mobilepost.
>>
I pick Ryoma from the manga, Ryoma from Armageddon, and Ryoma from New and they all pilot the Getter Emperor.

>>15291477
You are pitting the angels against the universe itself. Emperor would smash angels like bugs. Getter equally has a strange scientifically spiritual facet to it. Also considering the positron rifle proved able to kill an angel I am pretty sure better beams will.

>>15291918
>that version of mankind isn't specifically chosen by Getter than Getter rays will probably be lethal to us.
Getter rays ARE lethal to humans, it's just we can tolerate it more and ambient radiation won't kill us. But enough Getter rays and you have hell's furnace where humans just get absorbed straight into Getter's consciousness.

Getter would still pick humans because humans evolve, angels are perfect beings and thus hit their ceiling. Siding with angels is like siding with the Andromeda country, they do not have the same potential as the race literally created by Getter to evolve. Not to mention Getter created humans in order to give it a body, angels aren't ones to build anything that could serve as a vessel.
>>
>>15292302
>You are pitting the angels against the universe itself.

No. I am pitting the Angels against a tiny piece of a DIFFERENT universe. This isn't Getter's home turf, it doesn't get to make up the rules here. Being the will of the universe stops mattering when you go outside that universe.
>>
>>15292318
Getter is confirmed to be a universal constant and exist in all universes. Even if you only have the amount of Getter that powers the Getter, and I picked Emperor so that's a large quantity of it, Getter rays are literally infinite so in theory a universe where Getter doesn't exist could just have Getter spread through it.

But if you are denying Getter rays from being used at all then no Getter outside of Neo/Go can be used because it's the only one not powered by Getter rays. But at that point you essentially are arguing nothing that doesn't exist in the Eva universe can exist which you could argue Mazinger can't exist because chogoukin doesn't exist and much further arguments.

Tldr I just want to see 3 Ryomas piloting a Getter
>>
>>15290458
I just need two pilots and a scopedog between them my dude.
>>
>>15292194
That wasn't a mobile post familino
>>
>>15292396
Well, then I wonder how embarrassing that must be for you, ESl-kun.
>>
Guy and Genesic Gaogaigar, Noriko and the Gunbuster, and Tetsuya and the Mazin Emperor G. Bam! Dead angels.
>>
Chirico, Uso and Cosmo.
Chirico and Uso ditch their suits so they can help pilot the Ideon
>>
>>15292659
Genesic Gaogaigar isn't even in the same league as the other two and it's one of the weaker Braves unless it combines with the Goldion Crusher, even then they're like the third strongest team considering you have teams that are outright planet busters or stronger. Gunbuster still seems like it comes out on top. Then again, Mazin Emperor is supposedly as powerful as Mazinger 0, but the SRW V 0 couldn't even wipe out a bunch of reals and weaker supers.
>>
File: FSS_25_047.jpg (572KB, 1094x1500px)
FSS_25_047.jpg
572KB, 1094x1500px
LED Mirage and a Ballanche Fatima, Teata or Bacstucal.
>>
Tv shinji, rebuild shinji and anima shinji
>>
>>15292418
I don't get caught up on small typos, but I appreciate the concern, friendo
>>
File: IMG_0929.jpg (32KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.jpg
32KB, 647x622px
>>15290458
Izumi from Nadesico in her Aestivalis Custom
Chap Adel in the GM Cannon 2
Shin Vs Neo Ryoma in the Black Getter
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.