[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /m/. Are there any /m/ artbooks that are not on exhentai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1482024725401.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482024725401.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Hi, /m/. Are there any /m/ artbooks that are not on exhentai but elsewhere on the net that you would like to see on there for easy viewing?
>>
>>15285743
The Yukikaze artbooks.
>>
>>15285756
Are they on the net? Where can I find them?
>>
>>15285944

Wait are not offering to share?
>>
>>15285984
Did you read the OP?
>>
File: shino.png (210KB, 608x600px) Image search: [Google]
shino.png
210KB, 608x600px
>>15286043

Yes hence the confusion.

>That you would like to see?

Indicates you're asking us what WE want. The tone of the message indicates that you where asking us if there was anything we'd like to see. It says nothing about us supplying you with shit.
If we already have them then there's no need to ask if we'd like to see them.

Learn to fucking write.
>>
>>15285944
Dumb ESL poster.
>>
File: 1488330713547.png (11KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
1488330713547.png
11KB, 241x263px
>>15286075
Read the full sentence. Don't just take that one piece like an idiot. In other words, learn to read.

>not on exhentai but elsewhere on the net that you would like to see on there
Understand? Not everything is easy to access. Some things are elsewhere on holes of a website.

>>15286119
There are no problems with the English in that post, buzzword-kun.
>>
File: strunk.jpg (46KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
strunk.jpg
46KB, 850x400px
>>15286218

It was still framed in the question of you asking us what we'd like to see. If you wanted to ask us if we had any rare finds you should asked that in more a direct fashion.

>Does anyone have any hard to find scans that aren't on ex.

>There are no problems with the English in that post, buzzword-kun.

The fact that you believe that makes me weep for the school systems.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.