[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1253

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 44

File: Sakomizu.jpg (516KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
Sakomizu.jpg
516KB, 490x610px
Previous Thread:
>>15280286

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>15284486
Pretty much the only character worth anything at all in that show.
He had the best ride, too.
>>
>>15284541
is V just really small roster wise? it just seems so small, I only played Z3 so I just assume that is me just not seeing how small rosters usually are at the start
>>
>finally get Zero
>Immediately unleash his most powerful blow against the bosses (the whore with glasses) using Valor.
>BTFO her with one hit.

Yeah, that was not bad at all. Still, the original bad guys of this game are incredibly weak compared to the norm.
>>
>>15284269
Point me at a better version of Drumfire you audiophile.

Please?
>>
>>15284584
Let's say that V has the right amount of people. Z2 and Z3 had really too many people. The problem is that many modern show, are literally full of units, while the old robots of the 80s were the only protagonists.

If you make a game with Combattler V, Vultus, Daimos, Daitarn, Goshogn or Reeiden You do not need to do anything else, you just have to worry about the enemies, instead, if you want show like Fafner, Gundam in general or Code Geass you have to do a lot of secondary units.
>>
>>15284584
It seems pretty average. Moon Dwellers really spoiled me thought letting me deploy 30+ units a map, so I'm getting really fucking annoyed with the tiny squad sizes preventing me from fielding all the characters I want that might have interactions on the map.
>>
Chitose x Nine in OG when?
>>
>>15284601
I think the only one people remember here is the tsundere final boss for V.

The villains in V are kind of weak since most of the ones running the plot are Embryo and Leonard with the Mycenae along for the ride.
>>
>>15284640
I don't even want them in OG because of the likelihood Soji would be the one to get Nine. I still want him there but as the the troubled friend-turned-rival not MC
>>
>>15284629
I think Z3 had the best roster it also had an odd roster, Tetsujin 28 big 0 gundam wing and gundam 00. I felt like it gave me a lot of variety in the series themselves as well. V feels like I am getting a handful of fun ones
>>
>>15284637
I think the smaller deployment counts is actually a step up from the nightmares Z2 and Z3 ended up becoming.
>>
>>15284651
I get it could be overbearing but it trivializes everything and makes it almost impossible to ever use a good half of your roster. Good fucking luck ever deploying Elle or the CA mechs, the non-Gaine BEC or any of the SEED Gundams if you're like me and want to make sure all the possible interactions on a map take place.
>>
>>15284671
What's the standard deployment count after stage 25?

They normally have it at 15-16 in these types of games, then increase it to 20-22 for the end.
>>
>>15284629
>If you make a game with Combattler V, Vultus, Daimos, Daitarn, Goshogn or Reeiden You do not need to do anything else, you just have to worry about the enemies, instead, if you want show like Fafner, Gundam in general or Code Geass you have to do a lot of secondary units.

This. There's a reason Zambot is literally just Zambot while Cross Ange is like 8 units. Hell even Unicorn includes like 3 grunt units just because it can.
>>
>>15284676
I'm at 43 and it's never gone higher than 18. On more than a few missions it's more like 14-16
>>
>>15284650
Z3 had more choice, however, V is IMHO a more balanced game. Cross Ange takes a bit 'too much of space and so ZZ Gundam. Seriously who of you use the MONDO? I understand Elle and Roux, the latter is one of my aces, but other members of ZZ are not necessary and in fact were not present in Alpha gaiden or MX.
>>
What the fuck is with the Huckebein's Roche Saber animation. It feels like it's missing in-between frames.

There's some other suits too but I can't remember which.
>>
>>15284685
>and in fact were not present in Alpha gaiden or MX.

I've never played Alpha Gaiden, but MX had a lot of ZZ pilots.
>>
>>15284671
If anything, having 25+ units trivializes the game more than anything. You've just got so much firepower and so many units at your disposal that losing is practically completely impossible.

Besides which, nothing stopping you from just using those characters regardless. Maybe on repeat runs?
>>
>>15284629
>If you make a game with Combattler V, Vultus, Daimos, Daitarn, Goshogn or Reeiden You do not need to do anything else

If you have Combattler, you should at least consider Kerot and maybe Garuda. If you have Voltes, you really should consider the goddamn Big Falcon as something to actually be playable for fucking once, and possibly Godol. If you have Daimos, there's that plane piloted by the sword guy. Reideen should have a Bluegar or two.

Daitarn, sure, unless you want to make one of the Megaborgs playable. Goshogun, maybe (I mean there's the Docogar units and maybe the Good Thunder.). But a lot of older shows have support units.

>>15284685
>MX

MX had the entire slate of ZZ pilots including both Purus.
>>
>>15284698
That's what I'm going to have to do, but even then sometimes it's impossible because there's no way to predict that when you deploy to fight Neo Zeon, whoops it's actually a Cross Ange level and you left the dumb whore and her gay friend back on the ship.
>>
>>15284698
>>15284713
And I forgot to mention that while the difficulty was one hurdle I'd much rather have harder levels that actually let me use all my units rather than more balanced gameplay but half my roster is mothballing.
>>
File: Kallen.png (711KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen.png
711KB, 490x610px
Yummy.
>>
>>15284718
Is there one of CC?
>>
>>15284698
You're point isnt really valid when V is easier than those 25+ units games.
>>
File: C. C..png (678KB, 490x610px) Image search: [Google]
C. C..png
678KB, 490x610px
>>15284725
There is quite a few sets of pictures of her.
>>
>>15284739

I mean in a swimsuit
>>
>>15284741
No swimsuit version, I'm afraid.
>>
>>15284748

Shit card set, to desire to collect
>>
>>15284709
It's still less work for them compared to what they have to do when in fact they have use Full metal panic, or any anime mecha show with robotic brigades.
>>
>>15284739
>Pink Lancelot
I will never not be mad about this.
R3 better give her a badass custom mech
>>
>>15284709
>But a lot of older shows have support units.
Not a single person who has ever played an SRW has ever used a support unit other than Boss Borot or as filler.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-15-00-28-54.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-15-00-28-54.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>15284756
Closest I got
>>
>>15284773
>Not a single person who has ever played an SRW has ever used a support unit other than Boss Borot or as filler.

>implying

The Blugar is an extremely common unit to be fielded in Impact, actually. Mostly due to an exploit, but it is fielded rather often.

I know of a few other times in the franchise where older support units were decent, too.
>>
>>15284793
>Not a single person
>person
And there's not a single time that support units are worth fielding as anything but filler, unless they're J and W's Boss Borots.
>>
>>15284773

Honestly I almost always deployed the Blugar in MX because it was a highly mobile flying repair unit.
>>
>>15284803
>And there's not a single time that support units are worth fielding as anything but filler

I'm sorry, since you clearly didn't read literally a single word of my post, and instead just reiterated your previous post, allow me to post the exact same thing I just said for emphasis.

"The Blugar is an extremely common unit to be fielded in Impact, actually. Mostly due to an exploit, but it is fielded rather often.

I know of a few other times in the franchise where older support units were decent, too."
>>
>>15284629
>Z2 and Z3 had really too many people.
I disagree, but I like large rosters. I mean, I do like Suikoden.

>>15284803
Do you mean support units like things that exist primarily to repair/supply? Or do you just mean anything that's not the top 1-3 units of a particular series?
>>
>>15284793
What's the exploit?
>>
>>15284838
I'm sorry, since you clearly didn't read literally a single word of my post, and instead just reiterated your previous post, allow me to post the exact same thing I just said for emphasis.

And there's not a single time that support units are worth fielding as anything but filler, unless they're J and W's Boss Borots.
>>
>>15284843
By making use of the Bluegar's Revive spirit, the Super Gundam being a unit that combines on map and frame purges the G Defensor, Selfdestruct, and a Gundam pilot with Revive, you can mad snake the two units across the map and infinitely Revive loop the two, charging them with Zeals and Selfdestructs to ensure that they never stop moving until everything on the map is dead.

It's janky as fuck but it's a thing that people do and it's goddamn hilarious to watch.
>>
>>15284854
Or I could field Getter, Mazinger, Amuro, Zeorymer, or just about any one of the other bajillion actually useful units and just play the damn game.
Support units are only useful as filler, cast list or deployment.
>>
I'm really impressed they put the animation scene from Eva 2.22 with the 8th Angel.
>>
File: this guy, seriously.png (444KB, 501x375px) Image search: [Google]
this guy, seriously.png
444KB, 501x375px
>>15284854
>and frame purges the G Defensor

When it dies, specifically. The trick works as such:

0: Get Bernie, Aina, Christina, and Mari (one of the Blugar's subpilots) to level 99 to make the trick easier to do. The Resupply trick is fairly easy to do on any given map, and Repair tricks can be done easily on any map with Alfimi on it. Then put Christina in a weak Gundam unit, Bernie in the Gundam Mk 2, Aina in the G-Defensor, and make sure Mari is the subpilot of the Blugar.

1. Combine into the Super Gundam and move. The Gundam Mk 2 can combine no matter where the G Defensor is on the map thanks to Impact combine mechanics, which are their own abusable bit of fun (though those more when you get Tobikage).

2. Have Mari cast Move Again/Enable on the thing.

3. When Mari runs out of SP, cast Selfdestruct.

4. Use Revive on Mari with Christina. Continue the trick until Christina runs out of SP. Then, Selfdestruct Mari when she's next to her to kill Christina. Remember to keep careful track of the HP of the Blugar and Christina's Gundam unit.

5. Have Aina Revive Chris. Chris then Revives Mari. Continue going until Aina's runs out of SP. When that happens, Bernie casts Selfdestruct.

6. This kills the Aina, but not the Bernie. Christina Revives Aina.

7. Mari casts Move Again/Enable on the Gundam Mk 2.

8. Combine once more into the Super Gundam.

9. Continue until there's nothing left to burn.

>>15284869
>Mazinger
>Zeorymer
>useful units that are in Impact
>>
So, Eva 01 with "Shinji power" or Eva13 with Nagisa support? Which seems the best?
>>
>>15284647
People remember fast man for the jokes
>>
>>15284893
MX, Impact, one of the two. It's hard to pay attention when all I see is an endless wall of fucking nothing.
>>
>>15284900
>an endless wall of fucking nothing.

You must be talking about the number of useful units in Impact, yes?
>>
>>15284894
You need to give maximum over focus limit to Shinji to make the Eva 01 go into it''s powered mode. Won't work if he canot reach 170 focus. If you're hurting for parts, then Eva 13 is the way to go.
>>
>>15284773
I love using that frog from Combattler for shit and giggles (doesn't appear that often, sadly)
>>
>>15284906
I'm talking about the useless bullshit you babble out and slap the same name you use for Bulbapedia, Smogon, fanfiction.net, and probably your Facebook onto it you mouthbreather.
>>
>>15284773

I think the only super robot show support unit that i used in non-squad games was the TFO in MX because it was a broken little piece of shit, Borot because it always has one of the cheapest taunts and kerot only once just for shit and giggles AKA see its attacks once it gets its bootleg combattler armor.

Otherwise, I only fielded them when i had squads and needed squad filler.
>>
>>15284773
As a rule, when a stage adapt the plot of an anime, I deploy all the characters coming from it. Screw them they're post-plot.
>>
Support units you miss:

-White Ark
-TFO
>>
>>15284928
The Shuttle

I know it's only been since Tengoku, but I fielded that more than I fielded Trider.
>>
>>15284921
same but sometimes it's hard knowing what they adapt on what stage like you get getter robo stage but then near the end of the stage fmp plot pops up
>>
>>15284931
what was so good about the shuttle
>>
>>15284928
I never used the White Ark, and I forgot that the TFO was a support unit instead of just a unit they gave you that Kouji could reliably dodge in until you got Mazinger or a spare Spazer.
>>15284936
I want to say it gave an item if you Aced it and it survived the mission.
>>
>>15284936
Depends on the game, but the custom bonus was always give 10 Will for resupplying effectively removing any reason to worry about resupplying and making it a free rouse.

Then if you ace it you got free items every stage that in Z3 you could trade in for points to use in the shop.
>>
>>15284900
So what you're saying is that you don't play the damn games. Amusing, considering who you're arguing with.
>>
>>15284928
I actually sort of want that plane from Daimos back. For some reason it always pulls its weight despite being a goddamn silly looking plane. Especially in C1 and MX.

I think it's the pilot, he's a cool looking motherfucker.
>>
>>15284945
I haven't played Impact or much of MX, I've been playing the Alpha trilogy first.
>>
>>15284928
Unfortunately, she was only available as a guest unit on a few missions, but Haruka in MX. Shit was all kinds of fucked. Her spirit list and SP costs were absolutely insane.
>>
>>15284928
I enjoyed using the Spazers in Z1, since they had that cheap combo attack with Grendizer.
>>
Just imagine being Gamillas and being used to fighting their impractical humanoid weapons, when all of a sudden Shin Dragon, something bigger than your biggest battleship, appears.

I'd shit myself.
>>
>>15284718
>>15284739
There's a SRW Card game?
>>
>>15285007
Chain Chronicle is dead

but if you have a PS2 iso you can play Shuffle Battle
>>
>>15285004
And then imagine it turns into fucking Shin Poseidon or Liger and suddenly you realize even their absurdly massive weapon of mass death is impractical as fuck.

And you realize this as the electricity goes through your brain, or the drill goes through your ship.
>>
>>15285004
>Just imagine all of a sudden Shin Dragon appears.
>I'd shit myself.
Fixed without all the unnecessary bits because at the point that happens nothing seems to matter anymore.
>>
>>15285004
In general, being a mook in a SRW game sucks. At least if you're a boss you can hope to be recruited by the side with, like, twenty death machine with literally godly powers;
>>
>>15285004
>Tfw you somehow survive the giant tomahawk that sliced your battleship in half
>you die to one of your own fucking jets painted red
>>
I'm pissed that the sub space submarine isn't a unit
>>
>>15284648
>pretending the female option won't be kidnapped and brainwashed in OG
>>
>>15284893
>Impact
>Mazinger
>not useful
Well thanks for yet again proving you don't play the games you talk about.
>>
>>15285047
How many Yamato units do you get?

You don't get that because it's ridiculously OP.
>>
>>15285070
Sadly only two,The Yamato and the jet the alien chick pilots sadly it seems you don't get anyone else
>>
File: image.jpg (837KB, 3161x2372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
837KB, 3161x2372px
Akito has a Pb
>>
>Start watching Zegapain
>I keep hearing Fafner SFX

FUCKING GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>15285007
Yes.
SRW V came out with a card game.
>>
>>15285094
They probably just share some staff members, since the shows are made by different company. I recall Takeru's psychic sense in Godmars and the Newtype jingle in Zeta being the exact same, for that reason.
>>
>>15285087
>and the jet the alien chick pilots sadly

Melda is not even so bad with her jet, but fuck... just two boring attacks. Not even a cut in.
I had hope for Akira and a combo with her.
Frankly, with these conditions there no point in having her. Wasted opportunity.
>>
>>15285103
Look on the bright side, if Yamato comes back (because of 2202), that'll be an opportunity to add a few things.
>>
>>15285090
About that, there is a way to make screenshots from ps4? Absurdly, I can not make them
>>
>>15285103
I remember seeing Akira in a jet. Does she just show up in a map or something?
>>
>>15285111
Like many bamco games, it doesn't let you take screenshots or make videos after certain stage.
>>
>>15285103
Even though I know it wasn't going to happen I had some hope that you would get domel
>>
>>15285113
You get Akira for one stage and no more.
>>
So, I just installed some bonus scenarios to see what it is, but, wow, they are completely detached from the gameplay.

Even the level of the units is totally fixed. It makes me realize, that we will never see dlc with others bonus units, free to be used at will during the game. I bet that the game code does not even allow you or them to add new stuff for the main campain.

Way to go Banpresto. Shame because GranVang would really need a corrective patch that adds animation between the various key frames. I can not use it, just, i cant. I prefer the other one , even if its attacks are nothing special.
>>
I'm really sad that the we dont get this sound effect anymore in the latest games for the newtype cut-ins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSmlRuL6ZvA
>>
>>15285090
>Husband and wife playing together

Comfy as fuck. I want to imagine they went to record this together.
>>
>>15285180
When's the last time we got the newtype flash for cut-ins?
Alpha 3?
>>
>>15285208
A Portable iirc
>>
>Tetsuya: For all you know, I may very well find some nice girl after this battle is over.

JUN CONFIRMED FOR NEXT GAME.
>>
>>15285213
On the other hand, those are just the same cut-ins from MX, so does it really count?
>>
i'm sad this speech wasn't in the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEUON5yAQJk
>>
File: 1435677464014.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435677464014.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>15285215
One can only hope.
>>
>>15285215
>Next game

SRW V should not be a stand alone game? For all we know we are not even sure that there is a Shin Mazinger in the next game. They could return to the Toei one.
>>
>>15285215
>Christmas cake Jun with uncle Tetsuya
>>
>>15285242
I want to impregnate Jun
>>
>>15285248
>Toei one
Specifically, the movie. Also, no telling if Mazinger Angels will show up.
>>
I just realized that Uribatake is missing all his scars from Prince of Darkness. Is his appearance, and the re-enlistment of the rest of the old bridge crew something else from Nadesico: The Mission?
>>
>>15284803
You haven't played L. Boss has Will Down on everything and I mean everything.
>>
>>15285313

>Will down

I think you meant focus down.
>>
>>15285317
kill yourself
>>
Do Guard Diver and Battle Bomber die like they did in the show?
>>
>>15285248
>Toeizinger
Oh god no
>>
>>15285323
No
>>
>>15285303
Prince of darkness is a bad movie and a bad parallel universe, but in SRW V, once Yurika is freed, it really seems to go back to the old atmosphere of the TV show and I liked this. Among other things, in SRW V is the first time that they have a full portrait of movie Yurika. In SRW W was too small to be considered.
>>
>>15285333

Really? But then what makes Maito break his vow against killing?
>>
So this game makes me want to watch Yamato. Original series or remake?
>>
>>15285344
Remake.
>>
>>15285334
>and a bad parallel universe

No the Nadesico manga is a bad parallel universe. In terms of the preceding events from the end of the show, I could see the movie's events happening, the problem is just that it focused on all the wrong shit.
>>
>>15285344

Oddly despite them being even more blatantly nazi-like, the remake bothers to humanize the Gamillas forces a good deal more than the original.
>>
>>15285338
>what makes Maito break his vow against killing?

...Uh, you do realize he broke that way before either of those two died, yes? He was killing people in the midseason.
>>
>>15285338
well he kills all types of people in v without giving a shit
>>
>>15285352

It's been a long time.
>>
>>15285348
Not to mention that it physically hurts to read it because of the artstyle.
>>
>>15285331
Relax, I don't like Toei Z too. The problem are the Japanese otaku. All of them whine "Not Muh Z" so it is inevitable, I'm afraid.
>>
>>15285323
Guard and Battle; no.
I could Tribomber a bit though as that still happens.
>>
>>15285352
Damn so it gets kinda edgy for a kids show? Do the goofy villains get killed off too?
>>
>>15285360
does the Japanese fan base really not like shin?
>>
>>15285348
Anyways, SRW V made me appreciate Prince of Darkness. Probably in SRW W it has been used even better, but read the summaries is not the same thing.
>>
we got playable yazan and jerid this game.
so playable dr hell when
>>
>>15285380

My belief has always been that you can make the Nadesico movie work, justnot the way they did it.
>>
>>15285374
Otaku autism knows no bounds
>>
>>15285384
I'd rather have playabale Ashura.
>>
>>15285394
playable embryo
>>
>>15285360
>>15285374
If they use toeizinger, but with a character design faithful to the manga (that is, shin) for me it's ok. I love how image pays respect to the original designs (see tetsujin and shin mazinger).
And I don't think they really liked Shin.
>>
>>15285389
shame i like shin koji's voice a lot
>>
>>15285397

rapable embryo
>>
>>15285405
Yeah. Akabane is really good. For me they could keep using Shin. But we need Shin's Tetsuya, as in V
>>
>>15285374
I do not read the runes, so I can not confirm, but there were reviews complaining that Shin is used too much.
>>
>>15285412
playable invaders
>>
>>15285422

rapable invaders
>>
>>15285418
i get that even though i do really enjoy shin i wish they would either use a mazinger they haven't use yet like god mazinger or z mazinger or use stuff like mazinkaiser again
>>
>>15285424
rapable shinji
>>
>>15285405
Shin Koji is great. Is new IRON CUTTER has become my favorite attack for his shouts. I hate this obsession that the Japanese have for their voice actors.
>>
>>15285373
Hoi Kou Lou gets his business and all his money jacked from him at midseason. His last appearance has him running a ramen cart, doing ADVANCED RAMEN MARTIAL ARTS.

Katherine and Mifune get put in jail. They break out for a bit, IIRC get captured again right before Black Christmas.

Wolfgang gets forcibly conscripted by the main villains. He gets his lackeys to deliver all the information he knows on that power Black Noir uses, and frees Joe from what was going to be mind control before getting gunned down and falling off a ledge.

Joe suicides on Exev.

They all show up in the finale alive, as do all the Bombers and Divers, as does the ninja girl who died a few episodes prior, as does like every sympathetic character who died except Black Gaine - who the show hints might get rebuilt by Hoi Kou Lou.
>>
>>15284687
Nu Gundam's beam sabre move looks awkward as fuck too.
>>
>>15285430

rapist Shnji
>>
>>15285442

Ok so it wasn't just me.
>>
File: 230px-GodMazCover.jpg (34KB, 230x328px) Image search: [Google]
230px-GodMazCover.jpg
34KB, 230x328px
>>15285427
>god mazinger

God Mazinger? You speak about that Fantasy Zinger armed only with sword? Because, it's no so good.
>>
>>15285443
even better
>>
>>15285442
I tuink it looks cool. It's just different from the standard animation.

It's like Amuro is so pro he comes, slashes super fast at an awkward angle only he could manage and fucks off as if nothing happened.
>>
>>15285447
yeah but it's cool looking
>>
File: thats hot.png (144KB, 362x497px) Image search: [Google]
thats hot.png
144KB, 362x497px
>>15285443
>>
>>15285442
why did they get rid of the one from z3 that one was better
>>
>>15285451
But still... Z2 attacks were better. The only HD Nu Gundam attack that I really like is the Bakzooka where Amuro, now is so pro that he do not even need to remove it to hit someone.
>>
File: 47609893_p4.png (347KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
47609893_p4.png
347KB, 500x772px
>>15285434
Well, the original is kinda old and retired at this point so it's not like dropping Shin will bring him back.
If the news are accurate Toei's new movie is replacing him with pic related, can't wait for the reactions.
>>
>>15285442
I wish they kept the space exclusive animation in tengoku where he sounds out a bunch of dummies and uses the vulcans as part of the attack
>>
>>15285471
WUT?
>>
>>15284648
Nah, Soiji will get Ten, Nine's little brother.
>>
I just want Grendizer and Shin Jeeg to come back.
Or just give us Grendizer Giga.
>>
>>15285418
>Used too much

The shit? If we count Z as one game then it's only been used in like, 3 games I think? V, Z and BX?
>>
>>15285489
I approve.
>>
File: who would win.png (284KB, 697x411px) Image search: [Google]
who would win.png
284KB, 697x411px
Who would win?
>>
>>15285489
he better be a trap
>>
>>15284648

I really had more of a dad-daughter vibe with Soji and Nine. Both learning from each other.
>>
>>15285494
yeah, but you also have to think in terms of years. Z2 was 2011 and since then they have begun to unpack the games in two parts.
>>
File: Dong.png (791KB, 471x923px) Image search: [Google]
Dong.png
791KB, 471x923px
>>
>>15285494
>If we count Z as one game
It hasn't been in a lot if you crunch four games into one, sure.
Also you forgot OE.
>>
>>15285442
All of the Arios guy's animations look really awkward to me.
>>
>>15285489
Shame.

Seven is infinitely better. So much so that even Six is afraid of it
>>
>>15285471
That is a fucking CG movie. No way it will be the new standard. It will be just like Saint Seiya and Harlock.
It will be either toeizinger or shin in the next saga.
Unless Toei pulls out a new series this year, one that appeals to the old fans (but wasn't that Shin purpose?)
>>
>>15285519
some of the other characters even say he acts more like a dad then her partner
>>
>>15285513
1 Gao can defeat all those lazy lions
>>
>>15285538
they better make this stupid happen in og
>>
>>15285494
OE too. And I think CC, for all that matters. Not X-O though - again, for all that matters.

>>15285542
What if instead they DON'T WANNA KNOW WHY EVERYBODY READY GET IT ON?
>>
File: 1405931731933.jpg (59KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
1405931731933.jpg
59KB, 312x321px
>>15285434
>I hate this obsession that the Japanese have for their voice actors.

Well, eventually they'll HAVE to get over it since we're starting to get to the point where all the older voice actors for classic series and characters are either retiring or dying.

Unless of course they think it'll be all right to just keep recycling their old lines like with Banjo and Puru's which, while really dumb, I could sadly easily see them doing.
>>
>>15285542
>It will be just like Saint Seiya and Harlock.

Which have appeared in SRW exactly how many times?
>>
You know, when you think about it, the curse of putting Gundam in SRW games is that it dooms all the series they're crossing over with to what amounts to a bad end.

>All the series end with a hope for the future despite the hardship up to that point
>Fast-forward to next Gundam installment
>BUT THE FUTURE REFUSED TO CHANGE
>>
>>15285554
CC had Toei, Kaiser, Great, Grendizer AND Shin iirc.
>>
>>15285561
i want a srw having unicorn happen early with all this shit about hope for the future. then time travel shit happens that puts them into f91 with the bug attack
>>
>>15285572
And even in V, the UC timeline ends with a Good End version of Unicorn, but the Yamato timeline still has the nightmare that is Victory to look forward to.

And no matter how any Gundam ends, there's still the bleak doom of Turn A waiting at some point.
>>
>>15285561
The idea is that most SRWs don't go to the next Gundam installment. You stop the trouble before it can form, and even if it does somehow form, you have enough of a force together to win.
>>
>>15285554
I approve Mazinkaiser only if it is done in the Alphaverse way. Just like Mazin Emperor G was for Shin's Tetsuya.
>>15285558
In terms of success, obviously.
>>
>>15285561
Yes because the Gundam representative in the game will certainly play out the same way it did in the source.

Remember the time in A Wakening of the Trailblazer when the ELS teamed up with the Festum to save the Macross Quarter?
>>
Hey guys I've got a question, in UX in order to save Michio he and Kanon need 100 combined kills according to Akurasu, but they startwith a combined total of 96. Do they really only need 4 more kills?
>>
Honestly, I enjoyed Shin a lot more than toeizinger and while kaiser was full action packed fun, shin had more substance.

If I had to choose, i would always choose Shin and maybe SKL as its existence doesn't clash with shin the same way it would clash with mazinkaiser
>>
>>15285434

Well when it comes to their original voice actors, it's kind of that this is the voice that brought that character to life.

I mean, if Tom Kenny stopped voicing Spongebob, it would be really fucking wierd. I don't think I could adjust.
>>
>>15285597
>starting kills
>mattering in UX

ahahahahahahahaha what a funny joke.

No, you have to grind every individual kill yourself. And the ones on the status screen don't matter. On the plus side, if you game over and keep going, they're retained.
>>
>>15285597
For secrets UX makes you farm every kill yourself. And if you fail to do it in one playthrough, next time you have to do it all over again (which can get really annoying because NG+ kill carryovers are glitched to hell and back)
>>
>>15285536
Nowhere is it written that it is his work. You were simply attributing animations based on your own impressions. SRW is a group effort. It may be that there are more people to work on a single unit to save time, so, maybe one attack is made from a clever animator while others are assigned to people less good who try to do their best.
>>
>>15285611
>>15285614
okay thanks
>>
I wish OG finally ended and they let the MX team work again in normal SRW.
>>
>>15285577
>but the Yamato timeline still has the nightmare that is Victory to look forward to.

It won't because there is no Victory in V. The game abides by its own canon and its own rules.
>>
>>15285616
I guess we'll just have to call whoever it is behind this specific art and animation style completely distinct from everything else in the entire game to an extreme degree "mystery guy" instead of "arios guy" then
>>
>>15285624
Once you get a secret, though, it's yours for good.

If I get Lu Bu on my first run, Lu Bu will be on my second run even if I do absolutely none of the requirements. And in the third, and fourth, and fifth, and as long as I keep that NG+ chain he'll be there to scream TAMASHII and murder things.

Also route split flags carry over - all the "go this route go that route" bits will still be there in a second run, so as long as you don't have to have something done on that route you're good. So you can unlock everyone in three runs, assuming you start with the Master Therion/Fafner/that stuff route, go for all the other stuff on a second run, and take Brera on the third - as long as Yllbora doesn't glitch, because sometimes one of his route flags can be weird.
>>
>>15285671
>Once you get a secret, though, it's yours for good.

Has anyone confirmed if that's the case for V?
>>
>>15285679
Most of V's seem to be kill based as I got Black MG on my first run but my second run was strictly Gundams all the goddamn time and still got him.
>>
>>15285686

No I mean stuff like the Titans joining.
>>
>>15285679
maybe cause i got black might gaine on my second playthough but didn't get the full armor double zz even though i got it on my first
>>
>>15285679
If you don't take certain routes you don't get some secrets. Tieria, Zinnerman, and Full Armor ZZ are those secrets
>>
>>15285554

well they could always ZUPAPA ZUPAPA
>>
>>15285542
thanks for reminding me I have a CGI Saint Seiya movie downloaded
>>
>>15285661
Also keep in mind that even the greatest animators in the world can have some problems to make good animations if you leave him no time to do them. With the V super original seems TO ME that they made the key frames, but then did not have the time to add fluidity.
>>
>>15285699
Strange. I got Black Might and FAZZ at my first playthough, even Jerid and co. I missed Jill.
>>
>>15285763
>>15285699
Black MightGaine you get by having Tri Bomber and Mightgaine be the only ones to fight Joe on that map where he fucks Bomber up.
>>
>>15285763
You didn't get the FAZZ

You

Fucking

Idiot
>>
Do Gamillas women have blue vaginas? that sounds pretty hot.
>>
>>15285782
Yes, and their nipples are a darker blue and their vaginal walls are purple
>>
File: maat.png (172KB, 371x280px) Image search: [Google]
maat.png
172KB, 371x280px
The akurasu page for SRW V's secrets is as barren as my soul.

Why is that, /srwg/
>>
>>15285699
> didn't get the full armor double zz even though i got it on my first

Holy shit! Are you saying that the secrets are no guaranteed at the second game? Even if you've obtained them in the first?
>>
>>15285788
Source?
>>
>>15285792
you have a soul?
>>
>>15285796
I'm a sexy blue-skinned alien girl
>>
>>15285794
Some of them are route exclusive like in UX. Jerid, Yazan, Full Armor ZZ, Tieria, and Zinnerman are those exclusive
>>
>>15285794
it seems like that for some but for others it seems like you get them either way like black might gaine i didn't go on the route you need to get it on my second playthough and i still got it
>>
File: 934697.jpg (21KB, 436x244px) Image search: [Google]
934697.jpg
21KB, 436x244px
>>15285774
Wow wo woa...calm down youlittle keyboard lion. I used the fazz name for mistake, no need to make the furious otaku for so little.
>>
>It's an "Invaders wrecking shit" stage

Sure feels like filler. Even worse it's on the very last stretch of the game.
>>
ta da~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWoUSwhhyvQ
>>
>>15285334
I like how V Akito is a huge nerd who wears 90s grimderp outfit.
>>
>>15285434
If it helps you feel better, Cutie Honey is a special exception, if not just for the fact that she changes her identities anyway.

>>15285606
I already have to adjust to someone new voicing Scrooge McDuck (let alone the nephews that aren't Donald), so I know the feeling.

>>15285380
Something Awful does have a Let's Play for W with specific translated lines.
>>
>>15285882
After saving Yurika he return almost to be what he was in the past, so it's quite fun to see Akito the Avenger in complete adoration for Mightgane gattai.
>>
>boss fights last 30 minutes
Why is this ok?
>>
>>15285926
It was fun too when the guys from the other route finally met Akito and Yurika acting all lovey dovey and being speechless.
>>
>>15285934
git gud
>>
>>15285926
I think at some point of the game he said that never lost his love for giant robots. He just has more important things to do.
>>
>>15285963
All the more reason to rip Black Noir a new asshole, given his revelations.
>>
>I am god!
>no, you are a computer!
>Then Black Noir is a computer.

Im hoping this went better in the series but damn that whole sequence gave me aneurysm. The guy had done more shit that the Embryo or the Olympian gods, and he gets beat with an existentialist crisis.
>>
LOCKON AND CROWE FRIENDS FOR NO REASON
>>
>>15285991
And then Lockon dies
>>
>>15285997
and Crowe can't beat the d
>>
>>15285997
It's alright. We've got a spare
>>
>>15285880
Oh hey, it's WHYdeen.
>>
>>15285957

>grind gud

Fixed
>>
>package is literally in my hands
>game is finally mine
>but I can't do jack and shit about it because I still need to get the PS4

But we're almost there!
>>
File: 1488753409717.png (1MB, 1800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1488753409717.png
1MB, 1800x3000px
>>
>>15286060
What'd they trace this from?
>>
>>15286058
It took V having a good translation for you to get a PS4?
>>
File: [autistic shrieks].jpg (10KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
[autistic shrieks].jpg
10KB, 480x353px
What did you do with Roux after Kamille nigs the Zeta back? I put her in the Delta Plus.
>>
>>15286042
Matt
How many times, by your estimate, would you expect someone to have to play Alpha in order to get all the unique cutscenes?
>>
>>15286068
>translation

Hooo, no. On that note I need to figure out how to configure a Japanese PSN, but that's a later concern.

I've been considering it for a while for a bunch of other games, V just pushed me over.
>>
>>15286073
1. Start on the Super route and only go the Super routes (you usually know which ones these are because they have shit for secrets.). No Reals get cutscenes in Alpha 1, and that will get you all of them. But they're all on Youtube in good quality anyway IIRC.

Now, Impact, you'd have to play the final third of the game three times to manage it.
>>
>>15286091
How about individual secrets? How many times would I have to play Alpha to get any exclusive secrets?

And it's a damn good thing I'm not playing Impact
>>
File: Vuitton natto.jpg (462KB, 755x958px) Image search: [Google]
Vuitton natto.jpg
462KB, 755x958px
>>
>>15286072
regz nigor
>>
>>15286126
But the Re-GZ is shit
>>
>>15286060
>Nine gets to tap this
I'm self inserting myself as Nine
>>
>>15286091
>good quality

Scratch that, it's potato quality. But the cutscenes are:

>2 Super route (Mazinger)
>3 Super route (Getter)
>7 (Combattler)
>14 (Raideen)
>16...? (Evangelion)
>18 Super (SCRANDER CROSS)
>19 Super (Getter Robo G)
>21 Far East (Dancouga)
>22 Far East (Voltes V)
>23 Far East (Vs Ankoku Daishogun, Great Mazinger)
>45 Goraon (The Greatest Version Of The Getter Robo Opening We'll Never Get The Full Version Of)
>46 Super (Ryukouoh)
>50 (VARIABURU FORMATION)
>52 Goraon (Mazinkaiser)
>67 Secret (Gunbuster, the final cutscene)

Might have forgotten one, but those routes in general do it.

>>15286106
>How many times would I have to play Alpha to get any exclusive secrets?

Three, I think. Maybe four. The greater number of the secrets are really shitty though.
>>
>>15285519
Nine want Soji's dick though. The DLC stage also emphasis on this.
>>
>>15286072
I put her in F91 or ZZ: the UC ace pilot making machine
>>
Meanwhile Impact has, again off the top of my head:

>Tobikage
>Tobikage > Juuma
>Tobikage > Kuuma
>Tobikage > Keima (or however they're all spelled)
>Kenryu
>Vaikungfu
>Grendizer
>CROSS FIGHT DANGAIOHHHHHH
>Nadesico firing the Gravity Blast
>Getter VS Getter G
>Opening
>Ending v1
>Ending v2
>Ending v3

And then like three or four others I can't think of. One of them might have been Mazinger + Great? I feel like that was a thing and I saw it once.
>>
>>15286156
Nine wants to learn about love, not the dick
>>
>>15286165
Oh yeah, Raideen vs Sharkin In A Volcano and Combattler V vs Garuda were both things that got animated.
>>
>>15286156

Have you learned nothing, Nevalinna? Love takes a lot of forms!
>>
So I'm beating stage 47 and the only emblem I'm not sure yet is the 12 mil cash.

When i finish the stage I'll have about 1,4 million left to earn on the last 5 stages. Is it doable?
>>
File: AngryShu.png (86KB, 343x332px) Image search: [Google]
AngryShu.png
86KB, 343x332px
>>15286111
This is haram, sahib.
>>
>>15286173
Why would she get embrassed when she carry him on her back though? If it's not his dick touching her.
>>
>>15286189
Yes. Use Fortune and Bless on MAP weapon. Play DLC stage.
>>
>>15285471
I like Showtaro Morikubo to be honest.
I prefer him as X over Sakurai.
>>
>>15286082
Hope you actually know japanese fluently otherwise you're hipster as fuck.
>>
>>15285561
Until you get to G-Reco where it becomes "Being a spacenoid sucks, actually, you guys should stop fighting and stick to Earth." And then they do.
>>
>>15286199
His erected nipples are poking her.
>>
File: flustered twintails.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flustered twintails.gif
487KB, 500x281px
>Marida's final skill is Love
>>
>>15286246
>implying a shitty clone knows what is love
>>
>>15285561
>>15285577
Not to mention the fact one world is called Correct Century and is mentioned to have improved certain things like the Nu Gundam.

I'm honestly surprised there no antigundam Villian or mention of Gundam being a machine that only causes conflict yet being used for the hope of peace. I know that one Z2 dude mentioned Gundams being fighters of peace.

Also when are we getting Giant Robo again and 2004 Testjiun as that's in the same universe. Also MS IGLOO is unloved.
>>
I want to be Nine and fuck Chitose
>>
>>15286259
the problem with igloo is that all the pilots die and it's on zeon side which you usually fight
>>
>>15286271
All except one that is.
>>
>>15286259
>Also when are we getting Giant Robo again and 2004 Testjiun as that's in the same universe.
When Yokoyama's greedy estate grows too old and dies. But really, it's much likelier to have Tetsujin 04, Kishin Corps, Sakura Taisen and Steam Detectives cross over than have Giant Robo come back.
>>
>>15286253
She definitely has her share of "love".
>>
>>15286273
yeah but still igloo getting in would probably be units only
>>
>>15286299

If they can expand the few OVAs Orgun had into lasting an entire game, with the first minutes of the first ova in one half of the game, surely they could afford giving Igloo a few missions to show off all the pilots and units if they reuse OYW again or pull an alpha and somehow OYW stuff happens along neo zeon shit.
>>
>>15286337
The only issue is that they would need to draw 2D portraits for 3D characters. Didn't only one of the characters make a 2D appearance in one spin-off game?
>>
>>15286356
they all have 2d portraits from the sd gundam games
>>
>>15284869
>Or I could field Getter, Mazinger, Amuro, Zeorymer
Amuro's fighting on foot?
>>
>>15286434

At some point, no mech could keep up with his reactions
>>
>>15286049
But you can't grind in srw.
>>
>>15286356
Pretty much >>15286367 as SD Gundam and EXVS both had 2D versions. Also srw didn't have a problem with Manga only stuff needing voices.
>>
>>15286049
>Having to grind in any EF games
git gud
>>
>>15285588
Alphaverse Kaiser was fucking cool man. Great taste.
>>
>>15286494
You can't even follow a discussion properly, wow! They're obviously talking about endless frontier.
>>
>>15286494

I could've sworn there are some games where you keep experience earned in a mission even if you game over.
>>
>>15286507
OG1!
>>
just finished stage 29 in SRW V in the AD route
fuck those 6 Hokushin mooks, fuck them hard
>>
File: The Bazooka.jpg (757KB, 1946x2062px) Image search: [Google]
The Bazooka.jpg
757KB, 1946x2062px
>>15286488
I know what can
>>
>>15286367
>>15286496
Don't see what's stopping them then, unless they decided to render the units in CGI for some odd reason.
>>
Now that V has come and gone let's work on making the cast for the next Super Robot Wars game.
New:
-Rinne no Lagrange
-G no Reconguista
-Aldnoah.Zero
-Comet Lucifer
-Majestic Prince
-Daimidaler
-Macross Delta
-Ultimo

Returning:
-00 Awakening of the Trailblazer
-SEED Destiny
-New Getter Robo
-Shin Mazinger
-Gaogaigar
-Victory Gundam
-GoShogun
-Martian Successor Nadesico
-Gundam Unicorn
-Tekkaman Blade
-Izcer 1
-Macross Frontier
-Dendoh
-Shin Jeeg

Original designed by Nagano.
>>
>>15286165
Add Dankuukogaken CG movie. The Mazinger + Great CG movie you are referring is the stage where Great faces a ton of MP Greats. Mazinger arrives as a backup for Great and both perform Double Burning Fire at the MPs.
>>
>>15286530
it's most likely what this anon>>15286271
said
>>
>>15286525
>Hokushin

are those the Nadesico fuckers?
>>
>>15286554
yeah, fucking assholes with their barriers, 20k HP, uncanny accuracy and hit relatively hard
fortunately, they are quite fragile and Hokushin himself has the eternal hate boner against Akito
>>
>>15286545
>Ultimo
Da fuck is dat?
>>
>>15286558
ExCount to pierce barrier
>>
how do I unlock FA ZZ?
Aced Judau, killed Marida with his map attack the 1st time she appears and yet no FA ZZ for me.
>>
>>15286566
it seems like you have to not call londo bell
>>
>>15286494
Resupply grind
Repair grind
>>
>>15286563
Stan Lee's mecha manga he got the shaman king dude to work on.

Has cute boys and violence and stuff. Cuter than Joey even!
>>
>>15286566

I called Londo Bell and got it on Stage 50.
>>
>>15286566
Did you use Judau to Persuade Marida?
>>
>Akito
You don't need to fight anymore with Gaizok gone.
You've done enough.

>Kappei
B-but Akito!
What about you?

>Akito
I'll fight on my own!

>Kappei
You can't!
That's just too sad!

>Valor effect/animation on Zambot 3.
>Zambot 3 OP starts playing.

>Kappei
Fighting on your own!
That's just too sad!
>>
>>15286545
How the fuck would even keep track of what series have or haven't been in SRW?
>>
>>15286572
But can you call Gespenst?
>>
>>15286545
Too many new things, not enough Macross, too much gundam, not enough 70's shows
>>
>>15286565
yeah, thank god for that
that and the hack ability of Ruri in the Nadesico C also helps a lot to unleash hell on every bastard in the map
>>
>>15286577
This is alternate Kappei where Celestial being and Nadesico help him fight Gaizok.
>>
>>15286580
>he doesn't obsess over what has or hasn't been in SRW
Must be nice
>>
>>15286580
It's easier now that omega x exists so they can say they've been done.
>>
>>15286545
As a whole the list is too small.
>>
>>15286566
>>15286575
Seem like you need to Persuade Marida (on Banshee) with Banana and Judau.
>>
>>15286545
no
next one must have:
- B't X
- Rayearth
- Escaflowne
- Gundam 00 tv series
- G Gundam
- Victory Gundam
- GaoGaiGar
- Macross Plus
- Dragonar
- Machine Robo
>>
>>15286545
Not nearly enough gundamns. Add AGE, IBO, Wing, The Origin, , Stargazer, Astray, and X.
>>
>>15286611
>Machine Robo
Wait!

Which Machine Robo?
>>
>>15286619
revenge of cronos
>>
>>15286619
Of course he's talking about the one with Meme Stol. Nobody cares about the other Machine Robos
>>
>>15286571
That sounds horrible.
>>
>>15286629

>Challenge of the Gobots will never be in SRW
>>
>>15286634
There's obviously a lot more to it but I'm focusing on one small aspect because I'm a crappy person.
>>
>>15286634
You're right. It's a completely nonsensical mess with no clear direction or coherent story.
>>
>>15286611
>- B't X
that would be the best thing ever
so of course it will never happen
>>
>>15286651
So it's perfect for srw then.
>>
File: Let's see.jpg (70KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
Let's see.jpg
70KB, 750x499px
>>15286545
New:
-Macross Delta
-Aldnoah Zero
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
-Bokurano: Ours
-Gundam Build Fighters
-Zoids: New Century
-The Transformers

Returning:
-Tosho Daimos
-Mobile Fighter G Gundam
-Gundam SEED Destiny
-Blue Comet SPT Layzner
-Brain Powerd
-Dancouga - Super Beast Machine God
-Full Metal Panic
-Hades Project Zeorymer
-Martian Successor Nadesico
--The Motion Picture
-Mazinkaiser
-Shin Mazinger ZERO
-Combattler V
-Voltes V
-Tekkaman Blade
-Escaflowne
-Gaogaigar
-The Brave Express Might Gaine

It's a direct sequel to J
>>
>>15286663
>-The Transformers

which one?
>>
>>15286246
That's so cute.
>>
>>15286678
He's probably talking about the original tv series, that's its name isn't it?
>>
I want more 80s hair in SRW.
>>
>>15286545
New
-transformers g1
-transformers the movie
-goldran
-j decker
-sd gundam force
-g reco
-gundam build fighters (unit only)

returning
-gundam cca
-combattler v
-volts v
-daimos
-Patlabor
-dai guard
-fmp
-daitarn 3
-gundam f91
-victory gundam
-mazinkasier
-mazinkasier movie
-neo getter vs shin getter
>>
That is a good question. Whose knees do I have to suck/dick I have to break to get Convoy in a SRW?
>>
>>15286663
Remove Build Fighters( it not a real gundam show), Add G-Reco, remove Brain Powered, add the 00 movie, remove Mazinkaizer, add Grendizer, Remove Gaogaigar and Might Gaine, Add Gundam Wing and Unicorn, remove Escaflowne, add Geass Akito.
>>
>>15286697
nine's
>>
>>15286697
Every Japanese, Norse, and Greek god.
>>
>>15286701
So you didn't read the spoiler, got it.
>>
>>15286701
> not a real Gundam show
What makes a Gundam show a Gundam show?
>>
>>15286709
I did, but it's not realistic nor would it make any sense.
>>
>>15286651
It did give us Evil!Stan Lee as a villain though.
>>
Kaname Sagara is cute
>>
File: char.jpg (79KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
79KB, 1492x1080px
>>15286716
>I did, but it's not realistic nor would it make any sense.
This is the pinnacle of autism. Let me indulge you and ask why a hypothetical roster for a Japanese video game we have no control over the existence of is unrealistic and makes no sense.
>>
>>15285447
This shit design is like Kamen Rider Shin tier, a rejected design of random stuff slapped with Mazinger into it just because they want to sell it.
>>
>>15286721
Ultimo and Heroman together would be a ride.
>>
Is Mazin Emperor G stronger than ZERO?
>>
>>15286730
Not really. Ultimo's stuff is ugly and overdesigned.
>>
>>15286731
No but Shinji is
>>
>>15284739
Can you post all the cards available in that game on torrent or just link me to your source site?
>>
>>15286738
Sorry meant to type Shin-Goji
>>
File: the great akoogly eyes.jpg (46KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
the great akoogly eyes.jpg
46KB, 690x388px
>>15286744
nadatte
>>
>>15286721
>>15286730
Isn't DEEN making an OVA about superheroes that Stan Lee wrote?
>>
>>15286729
Don't bully Shin!
>>
>>15286731
No but he's comforta ¥÷ @% _&÷ 2nd place asnstrongest
>>
>>15286751
Yeah, sometime this year, I thought?
>>
>>15286545
>>15286663
>>15286689
Are these cast for consoles in mind? Because they seem fucking bloated.
>>15286611
This one seems a bit more plausible. Just one small problem, you need one hot new Gundam show in it or else it won't sell.
Also do all of you have any idea how to do crossovers for those roster or just be like
>hurr let's throw all the shows I like in it and call it a fucking day
>>
>>15286764
You are taking what people say way too seriously.
>>
>>15286751
Yes it better have a cute trap
>>
>>15285990
Why is Sanada best character? Breaks down villains while nothing more than a sub pilot for the Yamato.
>>
File: 1488775406078-232903822.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1488775406078-232903822.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
Wait, does Ruri actually say that in the original script? Seems like a localisation joke about this being the first english release of a licensed game
>>
>I DON'T CARE! I'M OPENING FIRE!
gotta love Shinn being a cunt
>>
>>15286824
No use your brain translation is always wrong
>>
>>15286754
dafuq are you typing?
So Mazinger Zero is the strongest Super Robot Taisen V?
>>
>>15286805
>Is smart and cultured
>Accepts that there are events that science can't explain
>Cool interaction with scientists and captains from other series
>Becomes friends with his best friend's little brother

He really is based. Does he get decent screentime on the series? He's by far my favorite character from what I get from this game.
>>
Chitose x Nine doujins when Japan
>>
How the hell will ML Alternative work with series with focus on colonies and space (like most of Gundams) without the usual dimension travel bullshit anyway? Because if humanity had succeeded in colonizing a stable life in space then Alternative V should have already happened and there will be no point to do Alternative IV right?
>>
I really want to see SRW do all the One Year War era stuff one last time, including stuff like Thunderbolt. It would be especially cool if they figured out a way to do 0083 where the good guys actually manage to prevent the whole Titans debacle from ever happening, preventing all the crap in the future of the UC timeline. Bonus points for Advance of Zeta units showing up too.

If they did something like this, what non-Gundam shows would fit well?
>>
>>15286840
>>there are events that science can't explain
Only because they haven't been studied enough.
>>
>>15286545

Fuck it, I want to see Xam'd: lost memories in a SRW.
>>
File: super science.jpg (24KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
super science.jpg
24KB, 640x480px
>>15286840
>>15286852
>>
>Souji is random unlikeable nobody
How can I self insert in this game?
>>
File: 1488718225391.webm (3MB, 452x380px) Image search: [Google]
1488718225391.webm
3MB, 452x380px
>>15286852
>>15286863
Can science explain this?
>>
>>15286876
Robobutt
>>
>>15286876
God bless Platinum Games and all the souls who work there.
>>
File: 1327488940768.jpg (42KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
1327488940768.jpg
42KB, 396x297px
>>15286876
READ TIME DRYING ACTION
>>
File: 1338919270539.gif (802KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
1338919270539.gif
802KB, 275x206px
>>15286876
>>
>>15286873
Self insert as Chitose and hit on the girls or pity fuck Hilda
>>
>>15286876
Literally better than Chitose
>>
>>15286899
Really, that's not a difficult feat.
>>
>>15286904
Well you're not better than Chitose
>>
>>15286908
That's because I'm not in my 2D form.
>>
Are the Vang family of mechs the most boring disappointing OG protag mechs in SRW?
>>
>>15286949
BX's are so boring you forgot about them.
>>
>>15286949
The Granvang would be cool if it had more than 4 fucking attacks
>>
>>15286949
you don't need nine thousand attacks
>>
File: Alteisen.png (150KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alteisen.png
150KB, 283x400px
>>15286949
No
>>
>>15286730
I'd rather not have to deal with heromon ever again.
>>
>>15286949
rushbird says hi.
>>
>>15286949
Rushbird, Falsaber, Virgola and MD Granteed say hi
>>
>>15286949
Vang's have Nine so they are fine
>>
>>15287030
Nine is grossly overrated.
>>
Anyone have that comprehensive chart/timeline of mecha series and ones that have been in SRW?
>>
>>15286991
JOEY AND KUROU FRIENDS FOR NO REASON
>>
File: nine.jpg (46KB, 451x592px) Image search: [Google]
nine.jpg
46KB, 451x592px
>>15287033
NINE IS FINE
>>
>>15287059
Kurou wants to pound joey's ass that why he became friends with him
>>
>Sumsragi buys 1st squad and tells Salia to get her groups shit in check

Where was this Sumeragi in Z3???
>>
>>15287174
The Gemini sphere made a second, evil Sumeragi.
>>
File: sweatingguy.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingguy.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>15286876
>>
I'm convinced Athrun is gay, because he could be getting laid all night every night right now.

I mean in the dlc Kira basically says that Athrun has to beat back the pussy with a stick.
>>
>>15286876
Boobs are better than butts.
>>
>>15287243
My man
>>
>>15285991
Crowe better get a new best friend in OG
>tfw it's Ryusei because Shinichiro Miki
>HTB + Spigots combo attack
>>
>>15284685
>too much ZZ
>not thinking Hyaku Shiki is the bees fucking knees
Fite me irl u cunt

Also
>not setting the Cross Ange team as your "fundraisers"
Soji is a pimp
>>
>>15286949
I don't think Rushbird will ever be dethroned.
>>
>>15286876
An android needs a fat ass for support
>>
>Waverider crash is locked to Camille

That's dumb
>>
>>15287306

It's tied to using some pretty specific human souls.
>>
>>15287306
>implying anyone else can crash the plane with no survivors
>>
>>15287237
You know how they say "don't stick your dick in crazy"? In Rosalie's case you don't stick your dick in stupid, you'll catch the retardation.
>>
>>15285115
Why do Japanese companies hate making money? The entire point of console screen shots is to advertise the game
Are these companies run by 95 yr olds that japs are too cucked to disagree with or what?
>>
>>15287306
Awesome, now I can bench Zeta and free up another spot.
>>
>>15287340
>Bench Zeta
>Not using Kamille in every single game
Do you even SEX?
>>
>>15287344
Too many autistic shrieks and squeaky shoes for me, anon.
>>
File: Doubt it.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt it.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>
>using Gundams at all
>>
>>15287348
You're listening the wrong Kamille, mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUW72s_GTFA
>>
>tfw it'll be SKL+ no Getter for handheld and Emperor G + Armageddon + no plot ZERO for consoles for the next fucking 5 years
Kill me
>>
>>15286072
I had her in Hathaway's Gundam ever since she showed up. Then I gave Zeta to Elle and later put her in the crossbone
>>
>>15287352
I love how Athrun's main job is to be Shinn's leash in case Shinn decides he wants to kill something
>>
>>15286701
>remove Brain Powered

But we need Jonathan bragging to Yuu about how he played Gundam Vs with his sister and SRW with his mother.
>>
>>15287399
I preferred the F91 for Roux. Having used the Z and being a decent sniper, she's pretty good with VSBR . By the way, I would have liked if they had put back his cloak for Kinkade X1. Shame, anyways Seabook is really a too skilled pilot for not putting him in the Full Cloth.
>>
>>15287237
>Athrun swimming in pussy
>The first one he went for fucked his best friend, and the second one he went for broke up with him
>Ended up with some girl that sort of existed
>>
>>15287434
He had found the right girl before the sabotage of his life at the hands of Fukuda and wife
>>
>>15287427
I like having her in the F91 as well. I pumped up her support attack skill to take advantage of her ace bonus, then gave her some movement and range increases. She usually Accels into a group, hits one, then my follow up assault group ((Sousuke, Clouseau, Judau, and Tobia (in the Xi until FC is available)) comes in and wrecks everyone around them. I'll have them move off in the next turn, then the next wave will surround her and do the same thing to the enemies that have moved closer.

I didn't think her ace bonus was all that good until I started actually basing my attack style around it. Now, if only there was someone who used fortune on their support allies, then I could partner them up with Judau and the emblem that gives +100% to the cash that you earn.
>>
>>15287427
Yeah but I just hate Hathaway. I'm also an ellefag
>>
>No combination attack between Laevatein and the M9s

This might be the last time FMP is in SRW and they fucked it up.
>>
>>15287476
Every SRW something is in might be the last game these days; you never know when they'll run out of gacha moneys and pull the plug.
>>
There is someone who likes to Hathaway? I'm using him to respect the story game at my first run, but for the next I think I'll leave him in the ship.
>>
>>15287476
I hope not, the era of translated SRW has just begun.
>>
>>15287491
I like V's Hathaway. He's a pretty nice guy, and I like his whole "why the fuck can't we nuke the idiot government that keep starting the wars" thing. Plus it gets Amuro butthurt as fuck when he says it, he starts ranting about MUH CHAR.
>>
do we have any footage of the Aestivalis attacks in V yet?
>>
>>15287505
Where have you been for the last week or so
>>
File: Q1vQEUi6.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Q1vQEUi6.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
毒電波とは空から降り注いで人を狂わせたり、おかしな行動を取らせたりする、言葉通り毒のような電波のことさ
>>
File: 1357863558.png (114KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1357863558.png
114KB, 225x350px
>>15287516
fuck you
>>
>>15287043
Anyone?
>>
>>15286552
Ah, ok.
>>
While V's translation is a step up to Moon Dwellers, I got a feel that it's translated by a number of people without QC. Like sometimes It's Nubel Tokyo instead of Nouvele Tokyo, or Harii instead of Harry, or Bilkiss instead of Villkiss.

Also some are word-to-word translation and some are edited to make sense in English.
>>
>>15287434
Him being with Meyrin makes him and Shinn brothers-in-law, which never fails to make me laugh.
>>
What's the best place to buy V? I'm thinking play-asia but i want a second opinion.
>>
>>15287554
Stop complaining. Translations will improve with the next games, if they will be able to continue.
>>
>Hathaway says "why the fuck are we supposed to be buddy buddy with the council who set up the Titans and keep starting wars and sent the G-Hound to kill us and take our Gundam, why can't we kill them?"
>Amuro tells him if he believes that he is no better than Char

Hathaway confirmed for proto-McGillis, Mufti will join ChocoChar when IBO comes to SRW.
>>
>>15286743
http://ameblo.jp/srw-rec/entry-12086761303.html
>>
>>15287572

This is what annoys me about older protagonists relationship with newer ones. The adults are always trying to force their ideals onto the younger protagonists. The older ones always have this pathological adherence to pacifism.

Take Athrun and Shinn. The only reason why Athrun wants to forget his past is because he's ashamed of it. But not Shinn, because he accepts the reality of it.

The only flaw in Shinn's reasoning is that because Kira accidentally killed his family, that he should die too, which is just silly. There's nothing wrong fighting for the past, as long as it's directed towards a good reason. But because Shinn was too wrapped up in hatred, he couldn't find one.

Athrun and Kira exploited this weakness, and removed his will to fight, thus inserting their own ideals into him. It's creepy.
>>
File: 61755551_p0.jpg (161KB, 666x800px) Image search: [Google]
61755551_p0.jpg
161KB, 666x800px
>>
File: 61767469_p0.jpg (197KB, 842x950px) Image search: [Google]
61767469_p0.jpg
197KB, 842x950px
>>
>>15287559
>Don't point out flaws, just keep buying the games like a mindless idiot
>>
>>15287591
Its more like the adults are trying to show the newer ones that they're going down the wrong way before its too late.
>>
SRW KZ (Kazoku)

Brain Powerd
Cross Ange
Rahxephon
Gundam Reconguista in G
Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
Neon Genesis Evangelion TV
Blue Comet SPT Layzner
Code Geass
Martian Successor Nadesico
Tekkaman Blade
Gosaurer
Brave Police J-Decker
Brave Express Might Gaine

Featuring:

>More trains than you can handle
>Combat links with your real little sister
>Accidentally romancing your mate's hot alien mother
>Dinosaurs
>Time travel
>Angry lesbians
>Warning shots
>>
>>15287559
I ain't complaining. I just pointing out the obvious in hoping there is some discussion or funnies to be made.
>>
>>15287622
>More trains than you can handle
>J Decker instead of Da Garn or Goldran or Exkaiser
>no Webdiver
>no King Gainer
>no Sasuraiger

That is an entirely handleable amount of trains.
>>
>>15287646
let's see if you're still saying that when the Chancellor builds a railway through your house motherfucker
>>
File: sen live action.jpg (27KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
sen live action.jpg
27KB, 615x410px
>>15287655
did nothing wrong
>>
>>15287597
I got these two at mission 40, or so, but from then on they spoke little. If I take them before they have a greater role? They seem quite powerful, so I preferred to avoid them at the first run.

Lottie is so smug.
>>
>Great Booster
how can you fuck that up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOE-chpOcKs

How to unlock secret stage for money farming?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nln1ovJMJAk
>>
Mazinger Z toei with original Kaiser as a secret.
Great Mazinger
New Getter 2004
Raideen (combo story with Eva and Rahx)
Rahxephon
Evangelion TV
Blue Comet SPT Layzner
Gundam Age
Gundam IBO
Martian Successor Nadesico
Aldnoah Zero (combo story for mars)
Brave Express Might Gaine
Break Blade
Dunbine
Escaflowne
Gaiking Legend of Daiku-Maryu (Darius world is the one where Dunbine, Break Blade and Escaflowne coexist)
Z Gundam (Kamille) and ZZ Gundam (Judeau) units only, with Roux, Elle and Fa.
Gundam Beltorchika's Children
Gundam Astray
Gundam Seed Freedom and Justice only (not really necessary, but they are like Z Gundam, if you do not put the Kira , nippons scream.)

No parallel universes. The main scenario is a war between three different planets, Earth, Mars and Zala. Mu people come from Zala too.
>>
>>15287699
I noticed that it is not so convenient to do so, because you can not access the menu after gameover and therefore the amount of money you make is quite limited. You put a lot of time for very little.
>>
>>15286173
>>15285519

Nine literally says she wants to be Souji's wife.

His feelings towards her may be a little more ambiguous, but she definitely wants the dangan.
>>
>>15284647

I think Ghuli and Jamie actually have really nice designs. They just suck as actual villains.

Jamie's lips tho.
>>
>>15284894

It takes way to much effort to get 01 into Berserk Mode over just using Unit-13. Unit-13 has more attacks so it can cover a better variety of ranges and its most powerful attack is on par with 01's and can use it much earlier. Plus it comes with two pilots.

The only thing 01 has over Unit-13 is built in EN Regen, but even that can be fixed with parts.
>>
>>15287699
>hey let's go salvage shit from some battleships
>Setsuna get out there and take them
>JESUS FUCK SETSUNA
>>
>>15287677

If you got the DLC that makes them usable from Stage 2 they have a lot more dialogue.
>>
>>15287723
Can you not fill Shinji with focus steroid items so that at the beginning of round he has a good boost?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjb9viadCA

They have a lot of dialog, they should be part of the game from the start

Locking them off behind first edition was a mistake
>>
>>15287597
Can you remember when, at first, some thought that these two were the waifu and husbando of our Originals?
>>
>>15287730

You can, but again it's not really worth it when you can use Unit-13's strongest attack right out the gate and use it's parts slot for other parts.
>>
>>15287735

Velt and Lottie honestly should have been the MCs. They're way more amusing than Souji and Chitose.

They could have made a nice family with Nine as their adopted daughter.
>>
>>15287746
Nah, Soji and Chitose are nice too. The best would be to give the possibility to choose between 4 original.
>>
>>15287591
>>The only flaw in Shinn's reasoning is that because Kira accidentally killed his family, that he should die too, which is just silly.
Depends on the version.

Later re-iterations of S-Destiny retconned Kira killing Shinn's family altogether just to make him seem holier and Shinn even dumber. It actually makes little sense anymore why he has such animosity.
>>
>>15287808
The entire thing was a in the wrong place at the wrong time situation from the start. Since Shinn's family was supposed to have evacuated already but they took too long for some reason or the other leading them to get caught up while Kira was trying to fight the druggies.
>>
>>15287821
But it seems to me that Shin has never considered Kira responsible for the death of his parents. His rivalry has always been about Stellar.
>>
>>15287835
>But it seems to me that Shin has never considered Kira responsible for the death of his parents.

Because he doesn't.
His rival with the Freedom started when it appeared and interfered with the battles.

Then it escalated when Stella died.
>>
>>15287677
They exist to help newbies early game. Velt has the best map in the game and Lottie has a cheap foresee, but their finishers are too expensive and Velt doesn't even have Soul to help with Huckebein's low damage.
>>
Does anyone have that picture where Kira gets called out on being an indecisive fuck for attacking both sides in war? Been looking for it but I got nothing.
>>
>>15287723
>Takes way too much effort
Just give it Mazin's Heart, use Drive and kill some mooks. It will be available in the second turn.
>>
File: TalkingAboutKira2.png (2MB, 1264x2184px) Image search: [Google]
TalkingAboutKira2.png
2MB, 1264x2184px
>>15287850
>>
>>15287857
Thank you dearly.
>>
>>15287554
Bilkis is actually Villkiss' original name.
>>
>>15285555
>recycling their old lines like with Banjo
Kind of a bad example, considering he got new lines in Z3.
>>
Is G-Hound the name of the Federation group in Hathaway's Flash, or is it just something they made up for this game?
>>
>>15287856
In any case I have both units available , then I'll make several shifts. Mission 40. Zero, Emperor, Super Eva, only 12 stage to enjoy all this power.
>>
>>15287875
I think it's an original name. Googling "G-Hound Gundam" doesn't give me any results.
>>
>>15287877
I'd still pick Awakened Unit-1 for that delicious map.
>>
>>15287872
The game is full of lines from the archive. Roux, Elle e Fa, Kira, Shin, Kappei, many of them repeat the same things they said in Z or MX. Frankly, it's was not so bad. They have a lot of material to be exploited. Generally is Midorikawa the one who always exaggerates with his custom dialogs, but for the others they do not need all those quotes.
>>
>>15287891
Pilots are always going to repeat lines. You don't need to make Amuro have a new OCHIRO yell every game, or a new NU GUNDAM WARE DATE JA NAI every game, but you can be readily assured that he'll be using those lines.
>>
>>15287901
>>15287901

New Thread
>>
>Nine carrying injured Souji on her back

Kek. She's the best.
>>
>>15287875
Hathaway's Flash EF group is Circe Unit
>>
>>15287844
Only if you get the dlc
>>
>>15287434
but he didn't actually go for lacus. his father set that up because he wanted to marry into the family that controlled zaft.

>>15287447
fukuda and morosawa had nothing to do with cagalli catching the retardation. that was the result of the six writer pileup they handed destiny off to. let's not forget that morosawa was in the hospital most of the time she would have been writing GSD.

>>15287572
more like amuro confirmed retard. I find most faggots who hero-worship amuro didn't actually watch 0079.

>>15287591
>there's nothing wrong with wanting to kill someone over an accident they didn't even know happened!
you are really that fucking stupid, aren't you. the only one who did any ideal-insertion was darth durandal as he sat there encouraging shinn to be a thoughtless retard who let circumstances control him instead of thinking for himself.

furthermore, shinn was never supposed to be the protagonist. GSD was supposed to be athrun's show but the writer pileup couldn't figure that much out and therefore focussed on shinn half the series before switching to killer tomato because shinn wasn't selling the show with his deranged bullshit.
>>
>>15287838
>>15287835
nice job not watching the show. from the start he was busily obsessing about MUST KILL FREEDOM'S PILOT FOR KILLING MUH SISTER. he just shifted focus when stella died WHICH WAS ENTIRELY HIS FUCKING FAULT FOR GIVING HER BACK TO THE UEFA. and you notice he never bothered to get pissed at masked mwu for lying to him about how he was totally not going to put her right back on the battlefield, no no, he redoubled his MUST MURDER FREEDOM'S PILOT retardation.

it is interesting to note that in SRWL, dearka getting a chance to talk to shinn essentially averts the entire latter half of destiny because he gets shinn to think about kira as a person instead of the anonymous "FREEDOM'S PILOT" monster he's spun him into in the show.
>>
>>15287275
So super HTB? Can it blow the solar system this time?
>>
>>15287622
>>15287622
>>The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel
You know, I totally would love to have Valimar join a SRW game but it will never happen. Plus we all know Rean is totally evil.
>>
>>15287655
Osborne totally would play all the villains around to get the funds for his railways
>>
>>15287554
Eh, that stuff happens in North American releases too sometimes.

For example, in Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons, they completely changed how they spelled the villain's name between Ages text and NG+ text (Onyx -> Knox iirc). His Japanese name was Golgom or something so I really have no clue what happened there.
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.