[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you need to have played the games to watch Idolo and Dolores?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1479614170798.png (579KB, 702x864px) Image search: [Google]
1479614170798.png
579KB, 702x864px
Do you need to have played the games to watch Idolo and Dolores? I've heard the games aren't all that great unless you're really into Kojima, but the anime entries are pretty good.
>>
>>15280664
>I've heard the games aren't all that great unless you're really into Kojima

Who told you this?
The games are fantastic, 2nd runner is a masterpiece, go play them.

Idolo ties into the games more and should probably be watched around the time you play them, Dolores doesn't require you to have played the games.
>>
>>15280664
That only applies to MGS. Both Boktai and ZoE are really easy to get into. Too bad they're both kill.
>>
File: 1488325682040.jpg (61KB, 800x634px) Image search: [Google]
1488325682040.jpg
61KB, 800x634px
>>15280664
>the games arent all that great
>>
>>15280664

No, they're just mediocre period.
>>
>>15280846
Eat shit, only the first one is mediocre.
>>
>>15280930
Why would you reply to obvious bait? Yeha, the first one is mediocre, but only by the 2nd Runner's standards. I played through it once and enjoyed it a lot in the HD collection. I just never had a reason to go back to it with the 2nd Runner existing.
>>
The ZOE games are fast, pretty, and controls well. The actual mechanics however are pretty damn shallow. They are good games sure, but I have no idea why you people have such an obsession with them.
>>
>>15280664
You heard wrong, sort of. There's still Kojima-ism, but it's nothing like his MGS stuff. Allow me to rewrite that statement for you:
>I've heard the games aren't all that great unless you're really into Mecha Anime
This is much more accurate.
>>
I played both games for about twenty minutes and absolutely hated them. Alright designs though.
>>
It helps if you've played the first game, at least. Idolo and the first half of Dolores take place before the first game, the second half of Dolores after. It's not totally necessary though.
>>
>>15281639
muh kojima
muh shinkawa or whatever his name was
general lack of knowledge of /m/ games or more accurately, lack of there being any great /m/ games
>>
>>15281827
Shit on Kojima all you want, but Shinkawa is one of the best designers out there.
>>
>>15281829
I'm sure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.