[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats /m/. You final got your giant robot. So tell me what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1456580845917.jpg (120KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1456580845917.jpg
120KB, 1024x575px
Congrats /m/. You final got your giant robot. So tell me what motif(s) and color(s) will you make it?

As for me.
Motif: Ninja, Stealth Fighter
Main colors: Green and black
>>
Giant Jew made out of gold if the enemy attacks me i sue him for Anti-Semitism.
>>
>>15280251
But what if someone sues you for making a giant Jewish caricature?
>>
>>15280273
He'd crush them with his Giant Jew, duh.
>>
>>15280251
But if you have a giant Muslim robot then the enemy won't even attack you in the first place.
>>
>>15280434
Then I will build a Giant Slav and remove any giant Muslims from the premises.
>>
Motifs: knight, insect, biomechanical, energy beams, wings of light

Colors: Grey, Green, Black
>>
>>15280509
>wings of light
>>>this nigga
>>
>>15280509
So, you want an aura battler?
>>
>>15280273
Sue them for jew shaming
>>
Spartan Hoplite with an enormous shield and spear, short sword sidearm. Colors would be marble white and gold, and a flowing red cloak.
>>
File: brother.jpg (426KB, 1000x654px) Image search: [Google]
brother.jpg
426KB, 1000x654px
>>15280574
>>
limbs
lots of limbs
and green
>>
>>15280621

No need to try and improve on perfection.
>>
File: 1479295416046.gif (141KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479295416046.gif
141KB, 500x400px
>>15280182
Motif: Hamburger
Main colors: Light brown, green, red, yellow, and dark brown
In fact I want a whole unit of these and we'll be called the Hambrigade and I even have the best person to command The Hambrigade
>>
>>15280182
a Zaku with a Zaku motif: Zaku-colored
>>
>>15282013
Hambrigade just sounds like some kind of pig squadron. Why not just a single robot called HamburGod?
>>
>>15282039
HamburGod is a combiner formed from the mechas Pattykaiser, Dai-BunSter, GunOnion, Great Lettucer, Tomato-Oh and F1X-1NS.
Its upgrade is the Cheese Striker Pack.
>>
>>15280182
>Motif: parody
>colors: black white red gold
>>
>>15282072
If I report you, will you get banned?
>>
>>15282081
For?
>>
>>15282013
>Yazan and the HambrGod moving out!
>>
>>15282090
Punmaking, the capital offense
>>
File: kenshirohaystack.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
kenshirohaystack.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>15282168
Not if I use the ultimate punmaking martial arts, Ketchimi-Ifyuu Ken.
>>
>>15280182
Oohoohoohoo, HERE we GO.

So I'm gonna first focus on the head. It's gonna have a sensor mask kind of thing over it. What's underneath the mask? Why, a visor. What's underneath the visor? Why, a pair of yellow glowing eyes, with a plate "covering" its mouth. What's underneath that? A Brave-like face. These many layers act as limiters to the unit, allowing the pilot to gradually hold less and less back.

The body itself is rather bulky, featuring large shoulder pads that function as storage units for ammunition, as well as for ramming, and missiles in the calves. Both its arms will be attached onto a pair of rapid-firing guns, not unlike the Black Selena's. As the head parts detach, the guns may be detached, revealing a pair of blades attached to the arms, with a "buckler" covering each.

The colors would primarily be blue, gold, and white- And I think I made the ZZ. Dammit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.