[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish they'd add Shin Getter Robo G(not Shin Dragon from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: shin getter g.jpg (301KB, 1694x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shin getter g.jpg
301KB, 1694x1200px
I wish they'd add Shin Getter Robo G(not Shin Dragon from Armageddon) for SRW's next roster and replace Armageddon to New Getter for the next entry so they can use Shin Getter G as New's upgrade since Shin Getter is getting old now.
>>
>>15278414
Has Shin G ever been in anything apart from the PS1 game?
>>
>>15278424
Nope. Not in a million years.
>>
>>15278414

It's honestly kind of a shit design. It looked hype when it had its introductory cut scene in Getter Robo Daikessen, but as soon as you field it and get to see its full form it's kind of a let down.

It's unforgivable than a Getter Robo can't transform. Even Shin Dragon could switch to weird barrel modes of Liger and Poseidon; Shin Getter G doesnt do shit.

I'd rather see a brand new design. Mazin Emperor G is a good example of how to update a classic look.
>>
>>15280597
>Mazin Emperor G
I like everything about it except the head
>>
>>15278414
>New Getter
>needing an upgrade

You know that giant tomahawk Shin Getter and Shin Dragon had to work together to make in Armageddon? New Getter can do that BY ITSELF. It needs no upgrades.
>>
>>15280653
New Getter is a hybrid of Shin and the original Getter Robo, so out of all Getter iterations it's probably the strongest we have seen outside of Emperor and Saint Dragon.
>>
Everyone seems to forget that New Getter did, in fact, receive an upgrade late into the OVA. They installed a new Getter reactor in it when the story started mirroring the Shin Getter Robo manga.
>>
>>15280597
>It's unforgivable than a Getter Robo can't transform
>he says when Emperor exists
Also
>MEG
>good
Do everyone including yourself a favor and neck yourself.
>>
>>15280836
Emperor can transform.
>>
File: Getter-Robo-Arc-02-273.png (763KB, 1207x1758px) Image search: [Google]
Getter-Robo-Arc-02-273.png
763KB, 1207x1758px
>>15280836
>Emperor
>can't transform
>>
>>15280597
>It's unforgivable than a Getter Robo can't transform.
Unless it's Black Getter
>>
>>15280950

I can give Black Getter a pass because it was rush repaired to just rely on Ryouma, and was intended to be a solo unit. Kind of how sometimes we see proto-Getters that can't transform.

>>15280836
I would have preferred the Shin Mazinger Zero version of Great myself; those proportions make him look just massive and overwhelming. But I can appreciate MEG for attempting to give Tetsuya a brother unit to Kaiser.
>>
>>15281454
>I can give Black Getter a pass because it was rush repaired to just rely on Ryouma, and was intended to be a solo unit. Kind of how sometimes we see proto-Getters that can't transform.
Well what really makes it okay is the fact they explain that the jets got fused together due to atmospheric reentry, the same thing that burnt it black.
>>
>>15281493

Was that a detail from the manga or Armageddon? I don't remember it, but that's awesome either way.
>>
>>15281589
Armageddon, Black Getter was never in the manga
>>
File: CrQ9FPcVUAIHuJQ.jpg (200KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrQ9FPcVUAIHuJQ.jpg
200KB, 901x1200px
>>15280597
I honestly love the T.O.P. revamped version. The original aka the Daikessen one was pretty meh desu.
>>
>>15282307
You're pretty meh desu
>>
I know this isn't related to what you are talking about, but since this is a Getter topic, I'll ask. Which version of Getter has, I think, the Benkei (or is it Musashi?) be a green haired girl instead?
>>
>>15282331
You just got Nae Nae'd
>>
>>15282340
It's from Getter Darkness.
>>
>>15282347
Thanks
>>
is there some mahq-type page that catalogs all the different Getters in the series? so many variations it seems.
>>
>>15282501

No, both because only two or three of them have any actual specs or info or anything interesting at all, and no-one wants to bother with something this garbage.
>>
>>15282307
This looks fucking rad, I like to think this is what Getter Dragon looked like when it emerged from the ground to save Takuma as it was finishing it's evolution into being Getter Saint Dragon.
>>
>>15280733
>Emperor and Saint Dragon.
Which they fused in New.
>>
>>15281454
>>
>I can give Black Getter a pass because it was rush repaired to just rely on Ryouma
Daikessen Black Getter was, otherwise, a patchwork mecha made of spare parts
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.