[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>Iron Man Mark 47 is a recolor of Mark 46 based on the Ultimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Ultimate Stark.png (614KB, 595x394px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Stark.png
614KB, 595x394px
>Iron Man Mark 47 is a recolor of Mark 46 based on the Ultimate Armor.

Am I the only one that 110% approves of this?
>>
>>15275724

I certainly hope so
>>
>>15275724
It's just lazy without changing the actual suit. The color scheme worked for the Ultimate suit, but not for this one like this.
>>
>>15275724
>Spider-Man Homecoming
>Starring Iron Man
>>
>>15276810

It's not like he helped him build the spidersuit or anything, but I get what you mean, hope he's barely in it.
>>
>>15275724
I only 80% approve of it, because I lovd the Ultimate armor, but would have much rather preferred an entirely new suit with the colorscheme instead of a mere retexture.
>>
>>15276835
Why would he help him build the suit at all? Peter getting free handouts is like the antithesis of his character. He's supposed to suffer.
>>
>>15277036
As another fan of the Ultimate design, this is just another nail in the, "It will never be in a movie and you'll never get a Hot Toys figure of it," coffin. When we didn't get it in Iron Man 3, where they basically wrote the third act specifically so that they could crowbar in every design ever, that was when I knew it was never, ever happening.
>>
File: 3752ef2af76e4e0ac97a9af318deef52.jpg (233KB, 736x1663px) Image search: [Google]
3752ef2af76e4e0ac97a9af318deef52.jpg
233KB, 736x1663px
>>15277543
I think it's because they're trying to keep everything internally consistent. The majority of the important tech is Peter Parker's, whereas Stark provides the stuff that a kid like Parker logically wouldn't have the resources to make otherwise.

Besides, now that Parker has access to Stark's tech, he might make the next spidey suit on his own.
>>
>>15276556
this

i hate that they'll never actually alter the form of the suit, it'll always be the same face in the movies and more or less the same torso with new details. Like i want him to wear silver centurion for a whole movie or something

at least this is a step in the right direction i 'spose
>>
>>15278214
I like to imagine Peter drew all the blueprints for the suit and Stark just gave him access to his resources and helped him construct it. In Peter's case his suit ought to reflect his personality. This outfit shows he probably had the idea in his head but didn't have the means to actually build it
>>
>>15275724
can we see them side to side by any chance?
>>
>>15278214
I thought it was to save money not drawing up concepts and modeling suits.
>>
>>15275724
I was going to say that this was probably just one of those toy variants, but the recently leaked Lego set for Homecoming had Iron Man with the same color scheme, so yeah...looks like we're gettingthe Ultimate Armor.

I hope he makes a few suits with this color scheme. I always dug the grey on red but I never did actually lole the Ultimate Armor's general look.
>>
>>15278214
>Bucky, Hawkeye and Falcon's face

It's like they ate a ton of ice cream or something.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.