[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Angels are trying to cause Third Impact and the mechs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 34

File: c297dc7adf2070a6379410611c63ecb2.jpg (346KB, 2311x1440px) Image search: [Google]
c297dc7adf2070a6379410611c63ecb2.jpg
346KB, 2311x1440px
The Angels are trying to cause Third Impact and the mechs and characters from the last /m/ thing you experienced have to stop them. How do they fare?
>>
File: Heybot.jpg (54KB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
Heybot.jpg
54KB, 315x400px
>>15268166
We're all dead
>>
>>15268183
Including the angels given that he's powerful enough to shit/fart-water Saturn into pieces.
>>
File: NPJH50681_00008.png (874KB, 960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NPJH50681_00008.png
874KB, 960x1080px
>>15268166
They'll do just fine.
>>
>>15268166
>>15268166
>Space Runaway Ideon
They'd probably be able to defeat the angels and stop 3rd Impact. On the other hand in doing so they'd unleash the full power of the Ide and we'd be in roughly the same place we'd be if 3rd Impact happened.
>>
Ultraman. Visually things don't change too much. I'm not sure if it'd go great or terribly.
>>
>>15268166
Literally no robutts on /m/ can beat them if they have AT fields.
>>
>>15268337
Oh boy it's this memester again
>>
File: snapshot21.png (89KB, 286x245px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot21.png
89KB, 286x245px
Poor, poor angels.
And this version doesn't destroy the universe so it's all good.
>>
>>15268166
>IBO
Well, if Third Impact is an Earth-only thing, I guess Mars is fine.
>>
>>15268337
You stop that.
>>
>>15268337
Here is your (you)
>>
CARRYING HOPE ON SILVER WINGS, GIVING PEACE THE GREEN LIGHT etc etc

They've probably got this
>>
>Patlabor
>or, alternatively, Kamen Rider Faiz (their bikes actually turn into robots in this one)
Welp, it was a nice world while it lasted.
>>
>Shin Mazinger
Still on episode 8 but so far I think it can take it until the one that tried orbital bombardment.
>>
File: TAB.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
TAB.gif
2MB, 480x270px
We're in for a ride
>>
Kyuranger

Things will get a bit unsettling at first but then somehow:

LUCKY!!!
>>
>>15268166
was the angels really came from the moon
>>
>Getter Armageddon

Getter rays operate on a similar level of bullshit to AT fields so I think they'll clean up nice and fine
>>
>>15268166
>Full Armour Gundam and/or the Psycho Zaku
If they teamed up, I think Io and Darryl could tag team a bunch of wannabe religious symbology.
>>
File: Second Raid Arbalest.png (957KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Second Raid Arbalest.png
957KB, 1366x768px
>>15268166
>Full Metal Panic
Lambda Drivers>AT fields.
>>
File: LM312V05_SD-VB03A_V-Dash_Gundam.jpg (212KB, 302x539px) Image search: [Google]
LM312V05_SD-VB03A_V-Dash_Gundam.jpg
212KB, 302x539px
>>15268166
The characters at the last moment seen or at whatever point of the series?
If the later I have some hindsight that it should be ok, if the former... not so sure, though those new guns looks pretty nasty.
>>
File: Shoutmon_X7SM.jpg (76KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Shoutmon_X7SM.jpg
76KB, 320x320px
>>15268166
I'm pretty sure X7 Superior Mode can destroy angels. Unless they have to fight as glorified Pokemon ala young hunters, then it's just the question of if Omega Shoutmon can overcome AT fields.
>>
>Retarded ass kaijus with special snowflake powers vs the combined might of the Astragius galaxy

gg. Chirico would still do all of the killings anyway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbAqyhujs8
>>
>>15268166
>Ex-Aid

Welp we're doomed
>>
File: 43234.jpg (55KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
43234.jpg
55KB, 540x405px
Even with Shin Getter not being manga level of stupid powerful they are fucked
>>
File: 1662982-657px_aca03.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1662982-657px_aca03.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
Genuinely unsure
>>
File: 1274081.gif (1015KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1274081.gif
1015KB, 480x300px
>My BFG 9000 is utterly op
>My scythe is a Sith lightsaber
>Nothing on that shit break the adamantium of our gundanium
>>
>>15268636
my nigga beat me to it
>>
>>15268977
I can't think of an AC weapon strong enough to pierce even weak ATF. Maybe a Kojima cannon, or just sending VOB-equipped NEXTs on kamikaze runs.

On the flip side, NEXTs have Primal Armor for defence against weaker attacks, and being small (relative to Angels/EVAs) and stupidly fast lets them dictate the engagement range in most cases.
>>
Angels don't have art, they're fucked.

Except Maul, who will survive somehow and KEEP COMING BACK JESUS CHRIST ENOUGH OF MAUL.
>>
>>15269047

fact: The Force >>>>>>>> NGE

because nothing will fucking stop vader of force choking every shit on his path
>>
Sein eats the Angels. Everyone under the age of 25, regardless of gender, falls in love with Kazuki.
>>
File: Arale.png (121KB, 264x318px) Image search: [Google]
Arale.png
121KB, 264x318px
>>15268166
The angels will be defeated by Arale's gag manga powers.
>>
>>15268337
Not if we give them the Spear of Longinus
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say the angels are pretty fucked.
>>
File: 20100.jpg (15KB, 256x187px) Image search: [Google]
20100.jpg
15KB, 256x187px
Get fucked
>>
>>15269144
Not sure Might Gaine can do it.

Goldran's team and J-Decker's team probably could. Well Goldran definitely could.
>>
>>15269161
In SRW V Mightgaine shoots the eye-butterfly angel and slows it down enough for the Evas to stop it

At least I assume that's what he's referring to.
>>
>>15268166
why stop them? Earth was their planet before Lilith took it.
>>
>>15269329
Go to bed, Ramiel.
>>
File: IMG_0518.gif (294KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.gif
294KB, 480x480px
>>15268166
>Shin Getter vs Neo Getter
TODAY
WE ARE CANCELLING THE APOCALYPSE
>>
>>15269345
I'm not Ramiel, I brought up a good point. Plus if angels win that means no more shitty reviews from Channel Autism or ANN. The only thing that would sway me is if met neutrality and fair use are gutted.
>>
File: front_mission_evolved_pc_t.jpg (560KB, 1000x1411px) Image search: [Google]
front_mission_evolved_pc_t.jpg
560KB, 1000x1411px
I don't know...
>>
>>15268166
Mobile Suit Gundam Online, so... MAYBE?

>>15269047
>Angels don't have art, they're fucked.
Eh, Thrawn might enjoy tangling with this "Animals."

>>15269358
>>Shin Getter vs Neo Getter
>TODAY
>WE ARE CANCELLING THE APOCALYPSE
Well now I want a Live Action Getter Movie Anon, thanks for that...

>>15269377
>I'm not Ramiel, I brought up a good point. Plus if angels win that means no more shitty reviews from Channel Autism or ANN. The only thing that would sway me is if met neutrality and fair use are gutted.
GO TO BED, ARAEL!
>>
File: peace walker.jpg (485KB, 1462x1520px) Image search: [Google]
peace walker.jpg
485KB, 1462x1520px
>>15268166
>AT Fields are vulnerable to railgun shells as seen in the fight against Ramiel
>The railgun shells can contain nuclear warheads as seen in the final missions of Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 of Peace Walker
A tag team of Mammal-Pod-controlled Peace Walker and Paz-controlled Metal Gear ZEKE would be cute.
>>
>>15269426
>GO TO BED, ARAEL!
Not Arael
>>
>>15268166
>Super Robot Wars V
Considering you beat up the Angels in this game, Earth will b fine.
>>
>>15268337

I wouldn't say none can do it, but AT fields do instantly take a huge number of robots just flat out of the running. AT Fields can be overcome with very specialized weapons, but its just damn unlikely that any non-NGE setting has the weapons specially designed to do so. AT Fields are finicky bastards, more powerful isn't better, more precision is. And by precision, we mean a weapon that can get as small as a beam only a couple electrons wide. That's how the prototype Positron gun worked, a lot of energy on a very, very small area.

In Rebuild, the Magi calculate that Ramiel could be theoretically defeated using multiple concurrent N2 mine strikes, but the number of N2 mines required to do so would destroy HQ as well. No just Tokyo 3, the city on the surface, but Nerv HQ the base under 300 meters of rock and armored layers.

So the real question then becomes: can your mecha just totally and completely vaporize an equivalent amount of matter? If you had to destroy an entire fortified mountain in a single shot, to the point that there is a deep crater where a mountain once was, could you?

Because if the answer is no, you don't have the sheer firepower needed to brute force your way through an AT Field.

So something like, say, the Gunbuster? That can brute force its way through an AT Field. But Wing Zero's double cannon colony killer is actually too weak, by like a lot.
>>
>>15269435
>>AT Fields are vulnerable to railgun shells as seen in the fight against Ramiel

When did Railguns ever hurt Ramiel? In either version?
>>
>>15269489
Wait, fuck, that was a positron rifle, not a railgun. My bad.
>>
>>15269481
>So the real question then becomes: can your mecha just totally and completely vaporize an equivalent amount of matter? If you had to destroy an entire fortified mountain in a single shot, to the point that there is a deep crater where a mountain once was, could you?

Rebuild is very different from the TV. TV Ramiel was a weakling that couldn't penetrate a mountain. Rebuild in general seems to have a higher power level than the TV show.

>>15269481
>So something like, say, the Gunbuster? That can brute force its way through an AT Field. But Wing Zero's double cannon colony killer is actually too weak, by like a lot.
It's questionable. The Wing's buster rifle generates the same amount of power as a medium sized city for its shots. The positron rifle was powered by a post apocalyptic Japan, most of which was water logged and/or retaken by nature. And besides that, there's a pretty big tech difference between Evaverse and AC outside of the Evas themselves. The TBR is several times more powerful than the buster rifle. The energy need is probably more than there. Just depends on how close the WZ can get to fire at the AT-field.

And even the Tallgeese 3's cannon was able to destroy the resource satellite which, while probably nowhere near the size of Axis or something, was still probably a one or two kms in each direction. It was more than large enough to dwarf those small MS carriers IIRC. And the Tallgeese 3's cannon is weaker. Also, I think someone once posted calculations on the AC torus wheel colonies and they're vastly oversized compared to what the actual design is supposed to be, the actual design being 1.8km in diameter.
>>
>>15269481
This is why Salvator Model Fafners are a good bet: Sein can hijack an angel from the inside out, and Nicht can will matter out of existence.
>>
>>15268166
>G Gundam
We're safe.
>>
>>15269578

Colonies and satellites are easy to destroy, because they have people in them. They may be big, but they are mostly hollow. And on top of that they are pressurized in a vacuum, so once structural integrity is compromised they basically tear themselves apart.

I could utterly destroy a 4 km wide space station with a bomb that wouldn't do very much at all to a 1 KM tall mountain. Size isn't the only factor here.
>>
>>15269599
>They may be big, but they are mostly hollow
No they're not, an empty resource satellite wouldn't be a resource satellite anymore, it'd just be a space station. They're mining resources from the asteroids which means there's still plenty of ore to extract. And metal has better properties for surviving shock than rock. Decompression is primarily a problem with thin sheet metal tanks. We're not talking about cm thick cast metal that's folded into shape. And more importantly metal certainly does not tear itself apart under pressure. It will burst at the weakest points to release the pressure, which is exactly how pressure tanks fail.

>>15269599
>I could utterly destroy a 4 km wide space station with a bomb that wouldn't do very much at all to a 1 KM tall mountain. Size isn't the only factor here.
You really couldn't. You're ignoring the fact that asteroids have different compositions. High metallic content asteroids are basically flying hunks of metal, typically with high iron content. Resource satellites are mining asteroids, i.e. asteroids that have high metal content. You're talking about something that's a hunk of unrefined metal, reinforced from the inside by hunks of, probably low or medium carbon steel, and as much as they can get. It's not like a building where its own weight will do the real work.

You're also assuming that these satellites are hollowed out, but there's no indication of that. We just see some space ports and the command center but those are trivial volumes.
>>
>>15269599
Oh and, our modern space stations are basically plates of aluminum with fibre glass epoxy and kevlar in certain sections. They're not exactly comparable to a resource satellite that's carved into a metallic asteroid. That's like saying a shipping container bunker is comparable to a metal and concrete bunker carved into the side of a mountain.
>>
>SRWV

We're fine
>>
>G Gen
Oh, well, guess the Angels will either get murderized by all 500 different flavors of beams, or Setsuna befriends them into submission, whoever gets to them first.
>>
>>15270139
>the one time full power Turn A is legit
>>
>>15270146
But are they technology enough to be vulnerable to the Moonlight Butterfly?
>>
>>15270153

Angels are not tech at all. Even less tech than the Evas are, because Evas are cloned and cyborged Angels.
>>
>>15270153
The G Generation Black History Turn A is the meme Turn A that can teleport freely, has a rifle more powerful than a colony laser, and teleports beams for all ranged attack. Though I think it only teleports beams in G Generation Spirits.
>>
>>15270181
>Angels are not tech at all.
Ultramans have random bits of tech built into them judging by those creepy cross sections of their heads, so it's not really that certain there's no tech in Angels since they're the kaiju suicide squad sent to rescue the Ultraman that beardo asshole kidnapped
>>
>>15270243
Adam was not Ultraman
>>
>>15269481
>In Rebuild, the Magi calculate that Ramiel could be theoretically defeated using multiple concurrent N2 mine strikes, but the number of N2 mines required to do so would destroy HQ as well. No just Tokyo 3, the city on the surface, but Nerv HQ the base under 300 meters of rock and armored layers.
You know this isn't saying much. It takes surprisingly little to blast through 300 Meters of rock isn't all that much. When the USAF wanted to make truly survivable underground bases for their missiles back in the 80s they were looking at placing shit over a kilometer and a half down. Roughly five times as deep as NERV.
>>
>>15270397
> When the USAF wanted to make truly survivable underground bases for their missiles back in the 80s they were looking at placing shit over a kilometer and a half down.

To protect against penetrating bunker busters that are designed to get as deep as they can before exploding. There is a huge different between destroying a deep target that way and aiming a bunch of attacks at the surface and annihilating something that deep down as an unwanted and unavoidable side effect.
>>
File: mountain.jpg (90KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mountain.jpg
90KB, 960x720px
>>15269481
>So the real question then becomes: can your mecha just totally and completely vaporize an equivalent amount of matter? If you had to destroy an entire fortified mountain in a single shot, to the point that there is a deep crater where a mountain once was, could you?
>Because if the answer is no, you don't have the sheer firepower needed to brute force your way through an AT Field.

Your mecha doesn't need to vaporize a mountain because its attack will be a directed attack and not a bunch of dumb bombs going off in every direction.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>15270421
They actually weren't anticipating those silos being hit by penetrating bunker busters as MIRVs aren't generally designed to penetrate the ground. The thing about nuclear weapons is that many times you don't actually need to penetrate to kill an underground base. A surface burst can cause shock waves to go through the ground which will wreck havoc on large underground structures. I don't have the graphs handy but if iirc a Megaton yield weapon on the surface can cause damage a couple hundred meters down. The exact distance will vary based on local rock type and whether or not the bunker is built to withstand shocks. Something like NERV HQ's giant empty chamber probably wouldn't hold up against the shock waves and even things farther down would see some damage.
>>
>OOOs
I think we are fucked
>>
>>15268337
>>15269481
Fafners or Orbital Frames could easily break through AT fields
>>
>>15270517

That scene always irked me, because if the beam was powerful enough to do that to the mountain the feddie base and everyone in it is still dead. Everything in that picture is on fire, the air burst of sublimating that much matter has stripped all of those trees clean out of the ground, and the air has been turned into a boiling hot cloud of sublimated gaseous mountain materials whose only saving grace is that breathing it in would cook the inside of your lungs and burn you to death before it could suffocate you before it could poison you.

The only way that scene works without killing anyone is if the Apsalus opened the mountain in MS paint, erased a circle of it, and just called it a day because all of the matter that make up the mountain is just magically gone and no one need ever think of it again.
>>
>>15268166
Getter Emperor
>>
>>15271047
It's canon that a MA with <4000KW in reactor power melted half a mountain.
>>
>>15269439
Zeruel plz stop.
>>
>Rocking some SRW V.

Yeah i don't think the Angels have a chance.
>>
File: GetterSpace[1].jpg (93KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
GetterSpace[1].jpg
93KB, 540x800px
>>15268166
Bring it on faggots.
>>
>>15272702
not Zeruel, jut an kaiju sympathizer
>>
>>15273198
me too, Leatherback destroying failures like Cherno Alpha and Crimson Typhoon were the highlights of Pacific Rim, real shame Slattern didn't terminate the fuck out of Shitty Wanjur
>>
>>15268254
We get reincarnated though. Reincarnation > Tang
>>
>>15268636
I wonder what would happen if the Arael angel tried to read the mind of a ELS, would the angel be mind raped in this case?
>>
>>15273388
>I wonder what would happen if the Arael angel tried to read the mind of a ELS, would the angel be mind raped in this case?
Cute Tea-parties happen!
>>
>Moon Dwellers

I think they can handle it.
>>
>A Wakening Of The Trailblazer
Worst case scenario is that the ELS assimilate the angels first
Best case scenario is that Setsuna finds a way to come to a mutual UNDERSTANDing with them.
>>
>>15268166
>evangelion
They'll stop the angels, and then cause the third impact anyway because muh dead wife or some shit.
>>
>>15273879
I honestly don't think you can go the UNDERSTANDING route with the angels, wasn't their whole deal a battle for survival of their own species?
>>
File: wjPUsdR.png (143KB, 253x307px) Image search: [Google]
wjPUsdR.png
143KB, 253x307px
>Ace Combat
>mfw

Hopefully Belka can save us
>>
>>15275039
>Belka raises funds from all other countries so they'll use their superior engineering to build a giant laser sword strong enough to defeat the angels in one shot
>once the thing is completed, an angel appears
>as the angel attacks, they actually point the gun at the other countries instead
>before everyone turns to goo, Belka rules the world, for a few hours
>>
Guess this is where things get wild!
>>
File: black king.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
black king.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>15268166
>Black King has to destroy the Angels in order to fulfill his programing and at least save some humans.
>Starts the Eva project to fight them.
>Eventually Casshern shows up and fucks everything up.
>>
>>15275058
oh god this is perfect
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (330KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
330KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>15268166
>SRWV

uhhhhh
>>
>>15275058
>>before everyone turns to goo, Belka rules the world, for a few hours

And it was everything they could have ever dreamed of. Totally worth it.
>>
File: Gargantia Space War.jpg (143KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Gargantia Space War.jpg
143KB, 1024x576px
>>15268166
> the mechs and characters from Gargantia
> vs Angels

I'm sure that the ARMIES of the Galactic Alliance or the hideauze would make short work of the Angels.

But I'm not confident that a single Chamber unit could take them. His entire battle kit is designed to vaporize huge chunks of flesh, so if he can hit the damn things then he can probably cut them to ribbons. But getting past the AT Field is going to be rough.

I think it depends on whether Chamber is able to analyze and understand what an AT Field is on his own. If he understands what he is fighting, he might able able to do something. But he isn't really designed to fight magic forcefields, and while a great pilot Ledo is trained to fight massive swarms of enemies rather than single powerful opponents.

Though, the only thing really making this work at all is the fact that the Angels trickle in with weeks between them. If they all showed up at once, Chamber would exhaust his internal power before he could deal with them all. He really needs that time to recharge in between.

That said, it would be pretty great to see Ledo getting hit by Arael or another mindscrew Angel, with robotdad there to talk him through it.

> Is this... loneliness?
> No, this is Ensign Ledo.
>>
>>15277643
BELKA RECLAIMS RIGHTFUL TANG™
>>
>>15269481
>If you had to destroy an entire fortified mountain in a single shot, to the point that there is a deep crater where a mountain once was, could you?
Sure?
>>
>>15278661

Macross is almost cheating, its high end weaponry is so overpowered. MDEs can kill Getter Emperor, for fucks sake.
>>
File: Machinedramon_b.jpg (49KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Machinedramon_b.jpg
49KB, 320x320px
do digimans count?
if so then he jobs
hard
>>
>0083
I trust Nina will fuck this up, yes?
>>
Miserable considering AT Fields can only be rekt by another AT Field and a puny one only barely collapses after being hatefucked by cluster nukes.
>>
File: BOLO1_.jpg (38KB, 447x432px) Image search: [Google]
BOLO1_.jpg
38KB, 447x432px
>>15268166
COME GET SOME NERD!
>>
>>15269481
SWITCHING TO VECTOR CANNON MODE
>>
>>15268166

LETS ROCK FOR THE EMPEROR!

AND KILL THE XENO BEING THAT THREATENS MANKIND! FOR THE EMPEROR!

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnJ4DyIU-E0
>>
File: Bringer of tears.jpg (52KB, 418x634px) Image search: [Google]
Bringer of tears.jpg
52KB, 418x634px
>>15268166
>>15279679

THE BRINGER OF TEARS WALKS AGAIN BRUVA, AS WE ALL WALK ON HIS IMMORTAL SHADOW!
>>
>>15279029
I doubt it'll do a thing against a mecha that's over the size of three planets, generates twice the energy of a big bang just from transforming, and completely annihilated an intergalatic empire that mastered warping reality to the point of opening time portals on a whim.
>>
>>15279029

and it still loses to wing commander, due to its fighters being slow as balls with 0 firepower
>>
File: 1483212674766.jpg (120KB, 938x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483212674766.jpg
120KB, 938x960px
>>15268166
>>
File: dimension eater.png (260KB, 641x379px) Image search: [Google]
dimension eater.png
260KB, 641x379px
>>15279706
> Thats over the size of three planets

Oh thank god, we are talking a Getter Emperor that still that small?

A single MDE can delete a sphere of space the size of half a planet. The space itself is destroyed, and anything it is, regardless of what it was made of, is gone. No longer a part of our universe.

The NUNS can mass produce these weapons. They usually make them smaller rather than larger for more tactical strikes, but nothing actually prevents them from making the big ones. They don't require a rare resource to make or anything. Its just a weaponized version of the same tech they use for FTL.

So yeah. A Macross fleet with the goal of destroying Getter Emperor can just spend a couple weeks building enough bombs to leave nothing left.
>>
File: Dancouga.jpg (282KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dancouga.jpg
282KB, 800x600px
YATTE YARUZE!
>>
>>15281913
Dude that's like a 1/5 of the planet. And that's the giant dimension eater bomb that grace had to set off manually to destroy the UN base. MDEs are mini knockoffs put on VFs. No one would have a chance to even get close to Emperor without Emperoer instantly assimilating or destroying them

Not that it matters since Emperor could crush subspaces with its bare hands and the dimension eater isn't a true super dimensional weapon. it uses a fold to generate a blackhole super gravity effect that pulls everything into the super dimension subspace. It wouldn't do shit against the Emperor

Jeez you macross fanboys are out of control
>>
>>15268166
>IBO
Completely fucked
>>
>Armored Core 2

Well, the good news is they have robots for fuckin' days

bad news is that the angels are big guys.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.