[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Sunrise want to remake F91 and then do a Crossbone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Gundam F91 poster 1.jpg (116KB, 481x679px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam F91 poster 1.jpg
116KB, 481x679px
Why doesn't Sunrise want to remake F91 and then do a Crossbone Gundam TV anime?
>>
>>15267647
Because no Zeon.
>>
>>15267647
>>15267666
The designs are too old at this point. Nothing bright and flashy enough for the kiddos and it doesn't carry the recognizable characters/designs like The Origin.
>>
>>15267647
Can't do it if Tomino isn't interested
>>
>>15267647
They already have enough money
>>
Why would they want to? It's a 25 year old movie that garnered comparatively little commercial success, has never had a particularly large fan following and in which the creator is no longer interested. There's nothing indicating it to be a big money spinner and they'd prefer to make new stuff over animate old and mostly forgotten stuff like F91.
>>
>>15267647
Do you really want current Sunrise to make more Gundam?

Have you fucking seen Try? The garbage Origin OVAs? Fucking IBO? FUCKING UNICORN?

I'd rather Sunrise but Gundam to fucking bed already, they've already run it right into the ground with repeated garbage entries. G-Reco being brilliant was a fluke with Tomino, but he's more or less knocking on death's door so no use hoping for another Tomino series.
>>
>>15269021
low_quality_bait.jpg
Try was pretty shitty, though.
>>
>>15267647
Because Twilight Axis will happen first. You better want a series about the rise of Cosmo Babylon first, I know I do. That'll set the stage for a possible F91 remake and then maybe Crossbone

The ideal thing would be if Ark Performance penned one massive long arc, giving us an S1 of the rise of CV culminating in their downfall; followed by an S2 with a fixed Crossbone saga.
>>
>>15267647
maybe because f91 is the best gundam entry?
Why remake a gundam masterpiece?
>>
>>15267647
Because more late UC era Gundam would make me happy and that's not allowed.
>>
I just want an denan gei kit
>>
>>15269021
Origin was alright, but the show probably won't have even this level of budget, so yeah...
Maybe Crossbone OVA....?
>>
>>15269021
>g-rectum
b8
>>
>>15269916

The translations by Zeonic on this are quite interesting. Ark Performance started introducing the main characters of this show in the return of johnny Ridden manga (as lame as that series is). Considering they've fled the war for some time now, it's interesting to read their reactions to the buildup of another army... as they're stealing the psycho technology for the Rafflesia project. Whether they'll utilize stuff from Tomino's novels in this or not is interesting. They have to be considering they've used his established names. Plus this is a Sunrise sanctioned story so it has more weight to it than most non-Sunrise involved stories. Hopefully Zeonic puts out the translation for the conclusion of the first volume soon. It's longer than most so it may take them some time.
>>
>>15267647
Crossbone is not Sunrise official
>>
>>15269021
>G-Reco being brilliant was a fluke with Tomino

That's some spicy shitpost there.
>>
>>15267647
Motherfuckers should have just done it as a TV series in the first place. Would have been lit.
>>
>>15267647
F91 was excellent, why ruin something fine?
>>
>>15269933
>Why remake a gundam masterpiece?
>>15279906
>F91 was excellent

I love the movie but let's not kid ourselves here, it would greatly benefit from a re-do.
>>
File: 20161006201345da0.jpg (173KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20161006201345da0.jpg
173KB, 700x1050px
>>15268514
>The designs are too old at this point. Nothing bright and flashy enough for the kiddos and it doesn't carry the recognizable characters/designs like The Origin.

What if they used the new F91 design?

I bet a lot of ppl on /m/ and gundam fandom would watch the fuck out of this show with this new F91
>>
>>15268514

The Crossbone designs are sex incarnate and will never be """old"""
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.