[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone confirm if those two VAs are good? They're going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Can anyone confirm if those two VAs are good? They're going to star in the new Toei Mazinger anime movie.
>>
>>15261993
How about you list their names?
>>
>>15262014
Showtaro Morikubo and Ai Kayano
>>
>>15262038
Looking over what they have done they seem solid. No performance that stands out really but solid voice actors.
>>
>>15262038
Ai Kayano is good. Though your perspective may be jaded, since she was the seiyuu for Mikono in Aquarion EVOL.
>>
Shoutaro is the VA of Shikamaru from Naruto. I'm guessing they wouldn't choose a hack for such a big role in a big franchise. He also voices a lot of idolshit (B-Project, UtaPri, King of Prism, Starmyu).
>>
Morikubo's going to voice Kouji Kabuto? That's actually a good fit.
>>
>Showtaro Morikubo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DLxYhjd7gE
>>
>tfw will never breed with kayanon and make her my darkness
>>
Let's just hope the old fans aren't butthurt over the choice, if he is Kouji.
>>
>>15262738
I think you still have a chance if you are willing to spare her your liver.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1BA8RjDJ2s
>>
>>15262739
Can't be as overly aggresive as Shin Kouji was
>>
>>15262739
Those folks need to get over it. Hiroya Ishimaru is 76 years old.
>>
>>15264708

That will probably happen at the same time you stop being retarded.
>>
>>15262845
Kenji Akabane was a great voice for Kouji. He blends a good mixture of the playful teenager voice and the prowess shouts of a man. I can't think of anyone other than him to voice Kouji after what Hiroya Ishimaru already accomplished.
>>
Kayano is great. Morikubo is a good actor, but he has one of the nasaliest voices in the industry.
>>
>>15262142
>since she was the seiyuu for Mikono in Aquarion EVOL.

Eh that was really all Kawamori's fault. She only did what she was paid to.
>>
>>15262138
>No performance that stands out really
Not /m/ but I take it you didn't watch Konosuba then. That series is brilliant voice acting-wise and Ai Kayano's performance is no exception.
>>
Who's gonna play Boss?
>>
>>15264953
>has one of the nasaliest voices in the industry
Considering how Ishimaru sounds/sounded, he seems like the ideal replacement.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.