[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was up with the Invaders from Armageddon? At times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What the fuck was up with the Invaders from Armageddon?
At times they were shown to be impervious to physical damage, and would just shapeshift after getting hit
At other times they were shown to be defeatable with a sound beating/slicing
Sometimes it was shown that getter rays didn't have much effect on them like in the first few eps
Sometimes they displayed the ability to separate small enough to penetrate air tight armor

Why were they so goddamned inconsistent?
>>
The Invaders are at different stages of evolution. The most evolved can absorb quite a lot of Getter Rays, but can still be overloaded (that's what Getter does to defeat them, mostly). Imagine they're moths around a flame. They thrive around the flame (Getter Rays), but getting too near will burn them.
>>
>>15259550
Still doesn't explain the inconsistency of their ability to take physical damage.
Even the scrawny ones had the ability to change into goop.

Heck, their natural form was shapeless goop.
>>
>>15259550
moths do not subsist/are empowered by fire
>>
>>15259656
Are you a moth?
>>
>>15259682
Are [YOU] a moth?
>>
>>15259522
The inconsistency probably had to do with Imagawa leaving the project early on.
>>
>>15259522
Shut up and enjoy the pretty green lights
>>
>>15259522
>stealing my screenshot
>going through the effort to find that scene and cap it yourself
>in png
For what purpose?
>>
>>15259577
Some are overwhelmed more easily than the others. Invaders were another race chosen by Getter but it corrupted them. Just like any race/species, each one has a different kind of constitution. It's not like they ever devolved to cannon fodder tier where they could get taken out by regular humans with ease. Using blunt force was usually more to debilitate them while beams were used to incinerate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.