[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>First Build Fighters suit is from the manga https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (201KB, 954x533px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
201KB, 954x533px
>First Build Fighters suit is from the manga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQotI-xthE
>>
I don't get it. They've been shilling this in the G Generation Genesis too even though there's no kit for it. Why?
>>
>No playable unit in the build fighters series until now but it's from the manga which 80% have not read
This is such a dumb move, I doubt we will see build fighters in the PS4 versus game either.
>>
>>15259353
>It's just the shitty Scramble with orange clear parts and fin funnels
I don't know why they're pushing this shit suit so hard; it's trash.
>>
It was a suit specifically designed to celebrate the anniversary of the Hot Scramble Zeta game back on the NES(?), dunno if the game is some sort of cult hit or something but Bamco is pushing it hard now so this is the result.
>>
>>15259599
Okawara's trash so they have to push it
>>
>>15259778
If that's the case behind this one Zeta suit being shilled, then it's a horrible one by Bamco's fault. You can just tell that the Super Fumina (feat. Minato) is gonna be next.
>>
>still no AoZ
>>
>>15259590
It's not on the series list for it, so no; maybe DLC.
>>
>>15259778
>>15260114
I'm pretty sure the name is just a coincidence. I don't think there have been any references to the NES game in any kind of marketing, and the Scramble's design has nothing to do with the game.
>>
>>15259353
Beginning 30 is starting to look good after seeing this.
>>
>>15260362
When they revealed the two Scrambles for the first time, they confirmed it was as a tribute to the game's anniversary, so it's definitely intentional.
>>
>>15260369
It's not that I want to argue, but is there a source? It seems like an obscure game to reference, outside of Wikipedia saying that it's the first Gundam video console game (but not the first Gundam video game).
>>
>>15260381
>>15260369
Never mind, I found a source myself.

http://en.gundam.info/topics/white/105935
>>
File: C5oxD9QUwAAhMRL.jpg orig.jpg (162KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
C5oxD9QUwAAhMRL.jpg orig.jpg
162KB, 950x534px
>>15259353
Building up for season with meijin as the MC
>>
>>15259353
Still no star Build Strike
>>
>>15260114
>Not TryOn

I'll be fine with either really.
>>
>>15260456
The thumbnail made him look like Chronicle with brown hair kek.
>>
>>15259353
The fuck is this? A mix between the Zeta and the Nu? How the fuck did combining 2 of the sexiest Gundams end up with this abomination?
>>
>>15259541
New model kit/anna may soon?
>>
File: 1413040615064.jpg (142KB, 960x684px) Image search: [Google]
1413040615064.jpg
142KB, 960x684px
>>15259353
Not Star Build Strike? Not the Build or Try or Kamiki Burning? Hell, I would have even taken the Beginning 30. Does anyone even like the Scramble Gundams?
>>
>>15261503
Me
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.