[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne ws/2017/02/26/live-actio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: alita-slork.jpg (112KB, 641x438px) Image search: [Google]
alita-slork.jpg
112KB, 641x438px
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/26/live-action-alita-battle-angel-cast-gets-fast-and-furious-with-michelle-rodriguez?utm_source=community&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=news&referrer=community

How does this make you feel /m/? Honestly a lot of the casting for the movie seems to be rather good so far but this is a weird choice just for the fact that the character is even appearing.
>>
>Gelda

Wasn't expecting them to go that far? Honestly now Im kind of worried. If you just did a straight up adaptation of the first few books you could pretty easily make a decent stand alone sci fi flick with that material.

Now I think they might be biting off more than they can chew and feel like a lot of the simplicity and, for want of a better term, down to earthness of the early parts of the book will be lost

Also Im not really a fan of Rodriguez. She's far from the worst Ive ever seen but she's basically just generic action girl who dies
>>
>>15259202
>Michelle Rodriguez

J U S T
>>
>>15260917
and she has ugly eyes
>>
>>15259202
>filming has already completed

wtf that was fast. So this is going to be like his other movies like Sin City and Spy Kids where he films people in front of a green screen and then adds backgrounds and effects after filming?

Ugh
>>
>>15259202
...Huh.

Can safely say that I wasn't expecting a Live Action Battle Angel Alita/GUNM movie ever.

I'll definitely be managing my expectations - I'm a big fan of the original series (Last Order can go right ahead and disappear for all the disappointment THAT was), so I'm excited, but at the same time I have vanishingly low opinion of hollywood-at-large's ability to make a competent film version of something of that nature.

On a side note, I really need to look in on that more recent GUNM series. Haven't kept track of that at all. Was/is it any good? Being better than Last Order is okay, but not exactly saying much.
>>
>>15259202
And yet the Live Action Robotech movie can't even get a script.

ALL LAUGHING
>>
I have a little more faith in this than Hollywood's Ghost in the Shell.
>>
File: images1.jpg (14KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
images1.jpg
14KB, 271x186px
>>15259202
Have we talked about how Christoph Waltz is in the movie, and DEFINITELY playing Desty Nova?
>>
>>15266058
okay that's at least one thing to look forward to.

Might even make me overlook droopy eyes brickface spic Gally.
>>
>>15259202
How the fuck old is Gally going to be in this.
Michelle Rodriguez can be fun enough but she's got a few decades on Gally last I heard.
>>
>>15261539
They've been at it since october
>>
>>15266073
Michelle's playing Gelda, not Gally.
>>
>>15266125
oh good!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.