[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Barnes & Noble >looking around for a non-/m/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1384156761847.jpg (178KB, 765x552px) Image search: [Google]
1384156761847.jpg
178KB, 765x552px
>go to Barnes & Noble
>looking around for a non-/m/ related book
>see what looks like a display case with Gundams in it
>go over to it
>Astray Red Frame fighting a Barbatos
>then boxes of gunpla beneath it
>reasonably priced

Well that's neat.
>>
>>15252698
B&N had Gunpla since a long time ago, anon.
>>
>>15252704

How long? Honestly I don't go to B&N that often so I'm not up to date on what they do. It just took me by surprise to find gunpla there.

They always had a huge shelf of manga so I'm not that surprised they made this move, but it's definitely not something I expected to see.
>>
>>15252704
>>15252698
That's weird. Haven't visted a barnes and nobles since my campus days
>>
>>15252698
>reasonabley priced

What fucking B&N do you have, anon? I want to go there.

>the stock in mine is terrible
>only SDs are Burning and Barbatos
>only HGs are all Kamaki Build Burning even though the display even has a rebuilds of the RX-78-2 and Hyaku Shiki
>only 1/100s are Rebake and 6th form Barbatos
>everything else is Petite'gguys I already own
>>
>>15252698
The B&N I work at has had them for a while. They're close to what you'd find for them on Amazon, minus the shipping fees. They never have that many kits though; usually I find better selection at some local Asian markets.
>>
>>15252734
I know one store in my area that has Gunpla. Its cheaper for me to import kits from Japan than to buy from there. For a few bucks more than what they ask for a RG, I could get a cheap MG flown over.
>>
>>15252710
>>15252729
Oh, well that sounds like a personal problem m8. Next time try not to be such a shut in, yes can ya do that m8?
>>
>>15253105
>durr why don't you visit B&N

Stop being a faggot
>>
>>15253105
Who even goes to book store chains besides old fogeys and hipsters?
>>
Hey guys I'm gonna call my local brick and mortar store on my home phone and then I'll drive down there while listening to an audio cd and when I get there I'll check my pager to see if it's 2000 yet.
>>
>>15252734
The one near me has pretty cheap ones as well. I got my roommate a Barbatos for maybe $25.
>>
>>15253130
Normalfags and smart anons who know how to stack coupons
>>
>>15252734

Our doesn't carry much of anything Gundam related, but im in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>15253130
(Raises hand)

One's in a mall where I like to eat at (there is this health food place that makes great wraps and burritos), so I check the bookstore for any good reads while I'm in there or place an order if I'm looking for something specific.

The other is in the city next to where I get work-related supplies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.