[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is something incredibly important regarding Gundam ZZ that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

There is something incredibly important regarding Gundam ZZ that I have never seen addressed publicly. That ends today. No, I’m not talking about any of the topical complaints that are well known within the fandom. I’m talking about what I am about to show you.
>>
>>15247687
Is it soup?
>>
File: 1294531404213.jpg (56KB, 622x473px) Image search: [Google]
1294531404213.jpg
56KB, 622x473px
>>15247695
>>
Take a look at this shot. If you’re wondering what you’re looking at here, that is a giant computer chip rising over the horizon of the moon at the end of the Gundam ZZ OP. But why? All the other shots in the OP make sense, the opening evolution of man shot, the stylish shots of Judau to show off his character, the cool shots of the Zeta itself to get you excited for mech-on-mech action.

SO WHY IS THE COMPUTER CHIP THERE?
>>
>>15247702
>All the other shots in the OP make sense
Mashymre doesn't make sense though.
>>
>>15247702

IN THE NEXT SHOT WE SEE THE CAST STANDING IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER CHIP.

WHY? WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE? WHO PUT IT THERE? WHAT IS IT’S SIGNIFICANCE? TELL ME TOMINO YOU PIECE OF SHIT HACK.
>>
>>15247708
It's because it's really real.
>>
>>15247708
it's to show that Mashymre was a real hero all along
>>
>>15247708
Its because ZZ is actually an anime
>>
>>15247708
I'm getting a bit skeptical over here.
>>
File: zeta-chip.png (162KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
zeta-chip.png
162KB, 576x432px
>>15247732
>>15247789
>>15247902
>>15248179

This doesn't comfort me at all. How did the conversation about this go?

>What should happen next?
>I don't know, make a giant computer chip rise up over the horizon I guess?
>Yeah that sounds cool.

I can't accept this.
>>
>>15247702
>>15247708
>>15248229
Remember that shot where it went over previous Gundam MCs and implied that Judau was the best of them?

This is a delayed continuation of that, the computer chip is but a small part of the most evolved creature that we call "Victory Haro".
>>
>>15248229
Someone drew it. They added it.

This is like asking about there being special significance behind the theme song.
>>
>>15248882
>Someone drew it
It looks like a photo
>>
>>15248229
I still think it's a fancy imitation of the monolith in 2001: A Space Odyssey.
>>
>>15248887
Someone traced it then.

>>15248902
I wouldn't be surprised. That might be the symbolism. Apes to men through the monolith. Men to newtypes through the microchip.
>>
>>15248882
>Implying there isn't special significance behind the theme song

Did you even look at the lyrics?
>>
>>15247708
That's actually a pokémon called Missingno.
>>
>>15248229
You know anon I'm glad you made this thread, I had this exact same question when watching ZZ but then completely forgot about it later.
Take that chip out Tomino, while you're at it take Char out of the opening he's not even in the show you fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.