[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tetsuya is criminally underrated. He has a more interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 6971449b15a61d15_0.jpg (376KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6971449b15a61d15_0.jpg
376KB, 1280x720px
Tetsuya is criminally underrated.

He has a more interesting past than Kouji, acts like a proper big bro to Shiro and loves Jun even though she is black. For the time, that's an admirable trait.

His Shin version is even better. It's only fitting that he gets to pilot a good virtuous mecha like Mazin Emperor G.
>>
>>15247636

He's criminally overrated here actually, considering the fact that he's garbage. And I wouldn't consider getting to pilot a mediocre looking robot to be a very good "reward".
>>
>>15247729
t. Boss
>>
Man... Tetsuya fucking sucks.
>>
>>15250302
fuck you i hope your mom gets cancer
>>
>>15247636
Which edition of the Great Mazinger manga contains the final fight vs Gordon Hell and the Ankoku movie? I remember seeing some scans on the web and if I remember correctly it featured Nagai's modern style
>>
>>15247636
>He has a more interesting past than Kouji

Which nobody ever does anything interesting with. He just bitches about how he was raised from childhood to be the best Mazinger pilot ever even though Koji is almost as good as he is after a year of practical experience.

>acts like a proper big bro to Shiro

Raping you in the shower is only proper brotherly behavior if you're Clawshrimpy. Since when does Koji need to act like his brother? He IS his real brother. He's not some adopted manchild who needs daddy Kenzo's constant approval.

His Shin version is actually quite interesting, and actually competent for a change too, so it's a shame he's barely in the show and is never ever going to get a starring role in anything again.
>>
>>15250839
I don't know any great mazinger manga with nagai's modern style.

this might help

http://mazinger.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>>
>>15250937
No, the manga is still the same, he just added this part for a new edition, like Ishikawa with Getter Saga.
>>
He's just an angsty faggot.

Also didn't Kenzo die (again) because Tetsuya refused to work with Kouji out of jealousy? That's not what I would call being a proper big bro.
>>
>>15247636
>acts like a proper big bro to Shiro
What!? Kouji gives Shiro a blood transfusion to save his life right after getting fucked up by Mycenean War Beasts and before going off to fight and save Japan again. The fuck else do you want from a big brother?
>>
>>15250960
He had no choice. Otherwise he would have looked like a massive asshole.
>>
>>15250973
You realize that this is Kouji Kabuto we are talking about, right?
Being a massive asshole is basically his hobby.
>>
File: 449415.jpg (86KB, 457x640px) Image search: [Google]
449415.jpg
86KB, 457x640px
>>15247729
>>15250302
>>15250855
>>15250950
>>15250960
So much hate. What the fuck did Tetsuya ever do to you? He's just a pro doing his job, and you ass-holes make him feel like shit. He's a human being too you know.

Just because he's adopted doesn't mean he's a second rate pilot.
>>
>>15250989
I am not hating on Tetsuya, but shitting on Kouji to make him look better is not the way, man.
>>
>>15247636
Jun is half black (probably less since her dad was American), so it's only half degenerate and shamefuru
>>
>>15250989

You're right. He's a second rate pilot because he's bad. Though as >>15250855 points out, all he has is practice compared to Koujis actual experience, so you can't hold it against him too much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.