[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And then Ayato ate his words when he married her. Just kidding,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: haha wow.png (232KB, 625x463px) Image search: [Google]
haha wow.png
232KB, 625x463px
And then Ayato ate his words when he married her.

Just kidding, I went for Asahina. Anybody played Rahxephon's PS2 game? I didn't know there was something like this until I saw old discussions of the anime. I'm really liking the alternate routes you can aim for or you can just let Ayato be a lazy depressed fuck and sleep away until the bad ending rolls.
>>
>>15242375
can you bang everyone?
>>
>>15242384
Can't. There can only be one waifu in your laifu.
>>
>>15242405
but i want to bang everyone
>>
>>15242375
Never heard of it, what is the bad ending? (And does third impact happen if you bang Quon?)
>>
File: itsuki violinblocking.png (246KB, 621x473px) Image search: [Google]
itsuki violinblocking.png
246KB, 621x473px
>>15242407
The game isn't rated high enough for that. Plus depending on the routes, the game kills off some of the characters. Why'd you want to have it end with something like Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure's ending? Also, are you telling me you'd like to get it on with guys like Makoto, Itsuki, Jin, Souichi, Futagami, Rikudo and Shirou Watari too?

>>15242414
After doing fuck all, Ayato's birthday happens, he can't pilot RahXephon anymore (something something pilot qualification) so they haul ass out of the island before the island becomes engulfed into another Tokyo Jupiter barrier due to a certain commander's sacrifice.

I didn't have time to go for Quon. Too busy laughing at Itsuki's attempts to talk to her.
>>
>>15242427
Harem ending is always best ending.
>>
>>15242414
It's a fighting game with additional visual novel elements. Full voiced goodness. There are three routes you can do namely: TERRA, MU and Bahbem. From what I read, Bahbem route seems be the longest of the three. MU route looks the strange since you can also befriend that smug Kuki guy and Miwa.

>>15242563
Can't argue with that logic. So that means old man Bahbem is fine with you too because he's one of the people you can be bros with?
>>
File: yes.png (259KB, 628x455px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
259KB, 628x455px
otoh, it's fun to see Elvy's dialogue before she fans the raging hatred in her heart for Mulians.
>>
>>15242375
I forgot about this.
I heard it plays like Zone of the Enders-lite.
>>
>>15242752
Vermillion is best robot, but who made it?
>>
>>15244043
Kinda
>>
>>15246537
Actually not really
>>
>>15247077
What? Which is it?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.