[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people say gundam wing is confusing? I'm on episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 01.jpg (11KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
11KB, 272x199px
why do people say gundam wing is confusing?
I'm on episode 24 right now, and all actions seem justified and valid
do stuff starts to melt down on the other half of the series?
>>
>>15241722
Becausr Heero commits suicide at the end
>>
Wing is the best series ever

Zetafags need not apply
>>
>>15242411
while zeta is really shit. I think turn A is the best
>>
Because the plot drags to a standstill for 20 something episodes after Heero blows up his gundam.
>>
>>15242528

I agree they're both good seasons, but I think donkey kong is the best gundam ever made.
>>
>>15242574
no it doesn't
it drags a bit until heero fights zechs using heavyarms, it drags a bit more, then they go to space on half suicide missions to get caught by OZ. it shows duo losing and regaining hope, trowa decieving OZ, lady une changing from a split personality into someone who understands treize's ideals, and quatre's life going downhill and back up.
it isn't dragging, it shows all the characters being developed.
>>
File: 1486882962566.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486882962566.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>15241722
8/10
>>
I had no idea wtf was going on when I was 12
>>
>>15242574
I remember the show going nowhere forever after the midpoint. It's been years though so I'm not sure where it starts doing nothing but Sally Poe and co blew up another factory.
>>
>>15241722
>do stuff starts to melt down on the other half of the series?
Short answer: yes
Longer answer: yes, and it also makes the events of the first half seem more questionable in hindsight.
>>
>>15241722
It's just a terrible version of 00
>>
File: CVWR31zWUAA7iJm.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 486x604px) Image search: [Google]
CVWR31zWUAA7iJm.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 486x604px
>>15243588

>00faggots defending Heretical Mutants
>>
>>15242727
Same here, didn't help to have watched only like one out of two episodes... but then who cares:
>Badass mechs
>Pew Pew!
>>
>>15241722
>why do people say gundam wing is confusing?
Because half way through, the original writer gets kicked off the show (this is why there are two clip shows in the middle), possibly for being a crazy motherfucker (he's the guy who did Frozen Teardrop).
>>
JUST WILD BEAT
>>
File: 1480737949484.jpg (24KB, 500x518px) Image search: [Google]
1480737949484.jpg
24KB, 500x518px
>>15243719
COMMUNICATION
>>
>>15241722

only the 1st episodes with the original creator are fucking confusing, from new edwards and onward after he was FIRED, the series start to get right

>Any resemblances between heero and VanDamme in Universal soldier 1 are mere coincidence
>>
>>15242411
>Wing is the best series ever
You might be trolling but I agree nonetheless.
>>
>>15241722
Why does that look like a giant dildo?
>>
>>15241722
Nothing seems to happen until Zechs decides to ram axis into earth for some reason
>>
>>15241722
Because it is
>>
>>15242617
>>15242848

It does stuff, there's just very little Gundam action for almost the entire mid point of the show.

Since the Gundam's were so powerful they kept coming up with reasons to have them not use them, so there's a good 15 episode chunk where only Wing Zero making various people go crazy was the only Gundam to appear.
>>
>>15242574
Maybe I'm misremembering but doesn't that happen REALLY early on?
>>
>>15248061

Its episode 10

EP 20 is Sandrock Self detonation

With the heavily implication that the Gundams in AC Runs on Crossbone Alice AI System from Crossbone, F90 and Sentinel

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIx6lXHbGXs
>>
>>15246368
>Nothing seems to happen until Zechs decides to ram axis into earth for some reason
Yeah, THIS SHIT is what didn't make any sense. Zechs went from loyal friend of Treize, to Peacecraft representative, to White Fang "Fuck you and the Earth Treize!" terrorist Leader.

Even Glorey of the Losers can't seem to make more sense of it. They had an open opportunity to have him logically hate the Earth for taking down the Sank Kingdom again (the one he joined Oz to liberated in the first place) or because Oz forced his sister as their political puppet. But nope, he never mentions any of that shit. And according to GotL Manga he started being recruited into White Fang way before any of that shit happened.

It just looked like they kept changing his ideals to suit the plot.

>>15248086
Holly shit, I completely forgot that ALL the Gundams were supposed to be semi sentient. I thought it was only Wing Gundam because it had the Zero System.
>>
>>15241722
Confusing? Who ever said that? The problem is that it's extremely boring.
>>
>>15248171

does it mean that AC is many centuries after UC?
>>
>>15248221
And After War, too.
>>
>>15248230
Isn't After War an alternate Universal Century up until the mass colony drop? Because I'm pretty sure UC had more than 7 space wars in all the material up until then.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.