[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Great Mazinger >Mazin Emperor G >Shin Tetsuya This

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

>Great Mazinger
>Mazin Emperor G
>Shin Tetsuya

This is a perfect time for them to make Great-hen.
I mean, you don't even need much. Just 3 OVA episodes would have been enough to finish the Mazinger story. Even Terada held out so long for Great-hen and in the end he had to resort to fan fiction.

Instead we're getting some dumb Toei anime movie that will probably disappoint.
>>
While it would be cool for a Shin Great to happen due to enthusiasm for Mazin Emperor G (and he could get it in the show as a midseason upgrade), I don't see it happening.
>>
>>15237719
>I don't see it happening.
Yeah but it's not like they can't have it happen.

Great Mazinger seriously needs to come back in anime form.
>>
>>15237710

Considering how garbage Shin was, I'm pretty sure more in the same vein would be a bad idea.

>>15237769
>Great Mazinger seriously needs to come back in anime form

Why?
>>
>>15238471
It was better than all recent gundam shows
>>
>>15237710
You might be able to convince them to do an animated Mazinger ZERO, but Imagawa's Shin is dead in the water.

Also
>perfect time
>they lost the Mazinger license to Toei
>>
>>15238471
Sup, Clawshrimpy?
>>
Sure it would cool but I don't really except anything. Skl and Cyborg 009 vs devilman were quite mediocre in my opinion
>>
>>15238471
It's garbage and still the only decent Mazinger-anything.
>>
>>15239440
Still better than Tomino Gundam
>>
>>15239440
Which is pretty telling on why Mazinger shouldn't exist in the first place.
>>
>>15244368
Considering that the original Mazinger trilogy is far superior to the Gundam trilogy, I doubt it.
>>
>>15244374
>Horrible animation
>Ugly designs
>motw
Yeah no
>>
>>15244395
Go watch it you'll be surprised.

Great Mazinger and Grendizer are better animated than the original Gundam, not to mention the fights are far better too.

Mazinger VS Ankoku Daishogun is also a far superior movie to Tomino's CCA.
>>
>>15238471
Because it would be nice to see more Great considering all recent mazinger content has been about z or that metal video of an ova skl
>>
>>15244395

Was that referring to Mazinger or Gundam? Because it fits perfectly for both.
>>
>>15237710
>This is a perfect time for them to make Great-hen.
Just let it go, anon. No one loved Shin Mazinger more than me, but it ain't happening.
>>15244395
If horrible animation and ugly designs are enough to turn you away, you're in the wrong hobby.
>>
>>15244395

Well you're right about at least one thing, the original Mazinger did have some pretty damn bad animation.
>>
>>15245530
But when you compare it to gundam, it was on par. In fact, Gundam looked pretty tucking shit for 1979. Or look at Zambot 3. It came out years after Mazinger and it still looks way worse. That's a sunrise production.

For 1972, Mazinger looks great.
>>
>>15237710
I agree 0%
>>
>>15246257
>For 1972, Mazinger looks great.
Maybe after the first 20 or so episodes. There's some very rough animation right in the beginning and even after that although it gets more consistent, it's not really that great. Lupin III season 1 is from around the same time.
>>
>>15246870
Lupin wasn't trying to animate giant robots. For many Toei staff, it was their first.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.