[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Master Mold and his army of Sentinels have appeared in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: Master_Mold_Factory_DoFP.jpg (117KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Mold_Factory_DoFP.jpg
117KB, 638x478px
The Master Mold and his army of Sentinels have appeared in the world of the last /m/ thing you've experienced. How well does the world stand?
>>
>Gundam AGE
Sentinels get wiped out.
>>
They lose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5v2RdxYGqk
>>
>>15227277
They were programmed as failures to the end, with the DoFP timeline being the one notable exception.

>Must destroy source of mutation
>Ergo, must punch out the sun

There will be no problem for the G-Recoverse with cleaning up the Sentinels. It'll probably take a 5-way trainwreck of a political situation, a mess of a story and more Tominoisms than you could shake a stick at, but once that gets resolved, the Sentinels are on their way.
>>
>IBO

This setting already fought off an army of rampaging killbots.
>>
Why did the heart of a giant robot factory need to be a bigger version of the robots it was producing? Even as a kid I never understood that when I saw it in the cartoon.
>>
>>15227530
well you see
Sentinels are mutie kill bots they have a simple job. Master Mold is a mutie kill bot factory. Yes he pulls sentinels out of his chest. Now then Aside from being a factory for mutie kill bots Master mold doubles as a mutie kill bot. Obviously he needs to be big to be a factory, while still being a kill bot.
>>
File: megaman tribute.jpg (267KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
megaman tribute.jpg
267KB, 786x1017px
>>15227277
>>
>>15227277
Sounds like Tuesday for Domon and the Shuffle Alliance.
>>
>tfw you'll never purge the mutants with Bastion-sama
And he would've won too if it weren't for those meddlesome Summers!
>>
File: sentinel jumping attacks.gif (417KB, 325x224px) Image search: [Google]
sentinel jumping attacks.gif
417KB, 325x224px
That depends, does said setting contain any humans with significant enough genetic anomalies to be classified as mutants? If not, the Sentinels probably wouldn't care and just stand around all day.
>>
>>15229419
Bellyflop was the greatest normal Sentinel had, it's a shame it never made the leap to 3D
>>
>>15227351

top kek!
>>
>>15229419

They'd declare Newtypes Mutants.
>>
>>15227522

And said killbots were probably a lot more competent than the Sentinels, I'd say that even Carta and her paper tiger of a fleet should be sufficient in dealing with them
>>
>Evangelion
Uh, something something AT Fields and shit?
>>
>>15227277
Build Fighters is pretty fucked.
>>
File: Sentinel.png (159KB, 400x630px) Image search: [Google]
Sentinel.png
159KB, 400x630px
>ROCKET PUNCH
>ROCKET PUNCH
>ROCKET PUNCH
>ROCKET PUNCH
>>
>>15229499
>NO X gene
>muties
nah, man just standard meta-humans nothing to see here.
>>
>>15229419
They wanted to eliminate all meatbags at several points. So any fleshies are on the table.
>>
>>15227277
I think the Crusher Joe verse can take care of a few rampaging giant robots.
>>
>G Gundam.
You tell me.
>>
File: Kaiju Avengers.jpg (459KB, 1584x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiju Avengers.jpg
459KB, 1584x1224px
RIP Sentinals.
>>
File: Danguard Ace.jpg (291KB, 1102x780px) Image search: [Google]
Danguard Ace.jpg
291KB, 1102x780px
I think they'll do okay.
>>
>Front Mission

Who wins?
>>
File: imochin.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
imochin.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>15227277
The sentinals programming will be corrupted by the wonderful taste of Imochin and peace shall reign.
>>
>>15227277
>IBO
They might stretch this out to two episodes, tops. The beam weapons the Sentinels have won't even scorch the paint on PD-era suits, not to mention the fact that Sentinels have never been portrayed as being nearly fast enough to keep up with Gundam Frames.
>>
Just finished watching Eureka 7 AO. It won't be a problem.
>>
File: BIG_O.png (776KB, 616x952px) Image search: [Google]
BIG_O.png
776KB, 616x952px
>>15227277
Nothing the paradigm city negotiator can't handle.
>>
>>15227277
The last thing I experienced was re-runs of Supermarket Sweep. This sounds amazing.
>>
> Stellaris

Yeah, those sentinels are going to be tiny blips being nuked from orbit.
>>
>>15227277
>G Generation Genesis
I'm still going through OYW stuff, so we'll say it's that time period.

Sentinels don't stand a fucking chance. There's already two whole armies of much bigger robots all throughout the planet. I assume they'd at least hold a ceasefire long enough to stamp out the annoyance before getting back to killing each other.

Honestly, most universes' versions of sentinels are pretty low-tier.
>>
>>15227277
They'd stand a better chance if they were the ones from X-Men Evolution
>>
>SRW OG The Inspectator
...well?
>>
File: mazinkaiser.jpg (753KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
mazinkaiser.jpg
753KB, 1024x768px
>>15227277
Oh.
>>
Macross. Global orders Daedalus attack in Master Mold's chest while non-micloned Zentrans and Meltrans destroy the Sentinels. There is also a love triangle between the MC, Wolverine and a cute redhead singer.
>>
>>15241426
>Jean grey as a Macross idol
>>
>>15227530
Jack Kirby easy-bake ovens are some crazy shit.
>>
Optimus prime g1 versus Master mold..provided HotRod doesn't run into the battle and Megs keeps out of it, it'd be a heck of a battle

...although my guess is Starscream will join MMs ranks...
>>
File: Dazzler.jpg (546KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dazzler.jpg
546KB, 667x1000px
>>15241426
>>15241456
The X-Men already have an idol.
>>
>>15227277
>00 movie
They're fine
>>
>>15246524
Which side?
>>
>>15244042
Haha why is Dazz so perfect, bros?
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.