[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I go after Gundam 0079? I grew up watching random

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: sieg zeon.jpg (150KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
sieg zeon.jpg
150KB, 570x855px
Where should I go after Gundam 0079?
I grew up watching random ass Gundam episodes on tv just for the fights but now I actually want to get into the story and am near completed with the original Mobile Suit: Gundam. So where do I go next? Zeta?
>>
File: Gundam1.jpg (2MB, 2800x3402px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam1.jpg
2MB, 2800x3402px
>>15226377
Im doing the production order and i would recommend you to do the same .Here is a random spoonfeed if for some reason you don't have this chart .
>>
>>15226377
go with 0080; war in the pocket, then 08th MS team
>>
>>15226377
Go to wikipedia, look up Gundam, then start going down the list. If, at some point, you get a few episodes into something and think "This really isn't for me", then you should start looking into the mess of chronologies that Gundam offers and decide if you want to skip it.

And remember - if you skip the horrible entries in the franchise, you miss out on the chance to shitpost about them!
>>
Holy fucking Christ. Zeta is the direct sequel. Any single 10 second Google search would tell you exactly what you're looking for. Why do we have this thread every damn week.
>>
>>15226451
>Holy fucking Christ. Zeta is the direct sequel

No, the direct sequel to 0079 is CCA.
It's because of people like you that we have these threads every other fucking week. We do need to educate the plebians correctly.
>>
File: what_the_fuck.png (202KB, 763x1109px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.png
202KB, 763x1109px
>>15226451
Eh, I'll cut OP some slack. Here's what that 10 seconds on Google would have gotten him.
>>
File: 1443338071341.png (3MB, 1653x2853px) Image search: [Google]
1443338071341.png
3MB, 1653x2853px
>>15226377
Do what >>15226400 but stick with Early UC before going into the other Gundam shows.
>>
>>15226481
>Eh, I'll cut OP some slack. Here's what that 10 seconds on Google would have gotten him.

God damn, your advice is for the OP to follow Lauren-gundam-knows-it-all-orsini from ANN ? We're fucked.
>>
>>15226492
God no - my advice was for OP to watch in production order. I just read >>15226451 and decided to see what actually came up.

When I first started Gundam, I remember being told "Watch G first, it's the only good one!", and apparently these days people are starting with Origin for some fucking reason, so I decided to see just how bad Google's advice is.
>>
Depends on what you want to do, do you want to watch in in chronological order of the UC timeline, by original release date, or just recommendations from /m/?
>>
File: duh.jpg (434KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
434KB, 1000x665px
>>15226377
>So where do I go next? Zeta?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.