[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /m/, how about we have a nice Gridman/Obscure tokusatsu thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: Gridman.jpg (85KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Gridman.jpg
85KB, 500x351px
Hey /m/, how about we have a nice Gridman/Obscure tokusatsu thread here? BTW did any subs for Gridman ever happen or anything of the sorts?
>>
>>15222454
/m/ Subs are slowly tackling it.
https://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/anniversary-update/
Sadly, they ran into problems trying to rip Red Baron DVDs.
>>
>>15222464
Are you shitting me? Fuck what a time to be alive! So what about others like Guyferd and Changerion? Guyferd was pretty rad from the ten episodes I had seen before.
>>
>>15222479
Guyferd is still a no-go, but Big Nova Subs are doing Changerion as we speak.
>>
>>15222492
I picked a nice time to crawl back out from under my rock~. Trying to remember what other obscure stuff during the 90's that needs subs but Gridman, Guyferd, and Changerion are the only ones I can remember.
>>
>>15222497
Did Winspector ever get fully subbed?
>>
>>15222511
Fuck no~! I remember a time when Tv-N had picked up the DVD set but had no intentions of subbing it, or did that change or some shit? Fuck I wish whoever did the first episode of Metalder would've finished it that shit was cash.
>>
>>15222511
>>15222525
Both are done (although Metalder kinda needs a redo).
>>
>>15222511
>>15222525

Oh man, you guys. Sailor Otaku did Winspector a while ago and recently finished Solbrain.
>>
>>15222536
Well wait, what about B-Fighter and B-Fighter Kabuto? Those needed subs like fucking yesterday. I mean I remember watched the raws when /m/ had like that whole livestream channel and there was one of this Rat monster that was scared of cats and was forced to under go a nightmare maze to toughen him up.
>>
>>15222556
I think B-Fighter is going to be done by Megabeast Empire, the same guys that did Juspion and are currently doing Janperson along with some Ultra projects.

Oh yeah, Juspion is fully subbed now btw. Millionfold Curiosity also finished Gavan too.
>>
File: Akibared drink.gif (997KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
Akibared drink.gif
997KB, 384x216px
>>15222571
>>B-Fighter getting subs
>>Janperson getting subs
>>Juspion full subs
>>Metalder full subs
>>WINspector full subs
>>Gavan full subs
>>
>>15222454
Thats a cool fucking mecha
>>
>>15222600
Actually that ain't not mecha, that's King Gridman. More or less its just a giant robot dragon that transforms into power armor for Gridman.
>>
>>15222587
We live in a golden age.
>>
File: cybercop_fuck helmet.webm (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cybercop_fuck helmet.webm
2MB, 400x300px
Jesus fuck, niggas...

Guide: https://imgbox.com/g/43Tmt8mXdw
Archive: pastebin.com/L9NRetiY

>>15222497
>Gridman, Guyferd, and Changerion are the only ones I can remember.
I put Machineman (from Ishinomori Productions) and Cybercops (from Toho) on the same level of these ones. The first is just 'ok', the second is fucking great.
>>
>>15222804
>>
>>15222664
>>
>>15222610
Still cool as fuck though, I love the really dark lines on it, making it's edges stand out even sharper.
>>
Ya know fuck subbing the whole thing, I'd just like someobe to sub the last episode of Spielvan so I can know what the fuck was happening during that ending.
>>
>>15222804
You really shouldn't be comparing them anyway. Machineman plays out like a parody, while Cybercop seems to me to be played out fairly straight.
>>
File: ohshit.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>15222847
Juspion was one wild fucking ride.
>>
>>15223022
Yes, but you're just saying the obvious, anon. Both are equally obscure (= not known) for most people - and that's exactly what OP wants.

>>15223027
Even Sentais from 80's had that style of raw fights.
>>
Who /gransazer/ here
>>
>>15223539
Justiriser >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sazer-X > Gransazer
>>
>>15223209
> Yes, but you're just saying the obvious, anon.

It may be obvious to you, but most of the folks here have never seen either of them.

>Both are equally obscure (= not known) for most people - and that's exactly what OP wants.

Fair enough on that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.