[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were Kuroda and Mizushima thinking when writing this relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1448029585469.png (676KB, 1400x886px) Image search: [Google]
1448029585469.png
676KB, 1400x886px
What were Kuroda and Mizushima thinking when writing this relationship? That it would be such a glorious troll move? Mind you, they couldn't go all the way through with it, cause it's Gundam.
>>
There was a youtube video from a con where someone asked Kuroda directly about it, and he played coy while the audience laughed.
>>
>>15218464
What did he say? I'm assuming the video is not subtitled.
>>
>>15218475
It was a US con. I can't remember the name of the event but it was a 00 panel where he and Mizushima were guests.
>>
>>15218492
Is this the Anime Expo 2009 one?
>>
>>15218503
That may be it.
>>
>>15218455
I barely remember it even though I'm a fujo. Yeah, it did feel like a troll move, I could never take Graham's infatuation seriously. Seemed more like comic relief than rivarly or something romantic.
>>
bushido is worst mask and worst char

at least in S2
>>
>>15218515
Thanks.
>>
>>15218987
Nah, Chronicle had the worst mask.
And Mask was the worst Char.
>>
>>15218561
If you listen to the commentary, even the VA's thought Graham was a chuuni wanker.
>>
>>15218455
I'm not sure what OP is implying, did people actually think Graham and Setsuna had a fujo relationship?

I thought it was pretty obvious that Setsuna was to Graham as Ribbons was to Setsuna.
Both of them witnessed the power of Gundam and became obsessed with that power, although Graham goes down a different route than Setsuna in regards to that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.