[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So am I right in thinking that >Degwin didn't actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 115387.jpg (35KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
115387.jpg
35KB, 225x350px
So am I right in thinking that

>Degwin didn't actually poison Deikun, he just worked himself to death
>Jimba Ral invented the assassination story because he was jealous of Degwin and because he was a nutjob
>Char is just a psychopath who enjoys killing people when it's "justified"
>>
>>15217736
>Degwin didn't actually poison Deikun, he just worked himself to death
>Jimba Ral invented the assassination story because he was jealous of Degwin and because he was a nutjob

Why do you think this?

>Char is just a psychopath who enjoys killing people when it's "justified"

I mean, yeah, everyone knows that part.
>>
>>15217758
>Why do you think this?

There's no evidence to the contrary.
>>
>>15217778
>le prove that it didn't happen faec
There's no evidence to support it either.
>>
>>15217785
It doesn't work like that, people are innocent until proven guilty.
>>
>>15217787

Unless your name is Jimba Ral apparently.
>>
>>15217790
Completely unrelated because Degwin didn't kill him.
>>
>>15217795
Even if he didn't, he still took power unjustly.
>>
>>15217813
He had the backing of the people and the position was open.
>>
>>15217820
And then the really bad stuff starts.
>>
>>15217834
All of it was orchestrated by Gihren and Kycilia though.
>>
>trying to force "degwin did nothing wrong" this hard
Sasuga zeek scum.
>>
>>15217778
Burden of Proof is on the person making the claim, dude.
>>
>>15217930
Yeah, Jimba Ral is claiming that Degwin is responsible.
>>
>>15217795

The point that s that anon and is saying there's nothing to support the idea Degwin killed Deikun, therefor Degwin's innocence should be assumed - but despite there being nothing to support the idea Jimba was crazy and invented the story his guilt is presumed instead. It's a double standard.
>>
>>15217940
But there is evidence that Jimba is lying, namely that there's no evidence that he's telling the truth.
>>
>>15217951

That's not actually evidence. It's as much a lack of it as with Degwin. You assume he's innocent and that Jimba is not though. Which makes the idea you're advocating innocent until proven guilty a lie.
>>
>>15217963
No, see, if you claim that someone is guilty of murder, but there's no evidence that supports it, then it is fair to assume that you're lying. >>15217930
>>
>>15217973

Or that you're wrong. Being wrong is not a crime.
>>
>>15217736
Wow, no.
>>
so was dozle meant to die with sasro in the car
>>
>>15217736
Depends on literally various canon.

In Tomino's original script (or was it novel?), Degwin confesses and apologizes to Sayla that he killed Zeon Zum Deikun.

In 0079, it's been years since I last watched it mind you, it's left as a mystery that implies heavily he did kill Zeon.

In Origin, it's shown that Zeon was a charismatic manic-depressive bipolar who probably was on some amount of amphetamines that blew his heart out from paranoia and overwork.

Choose your pick, all of it contradicts the other in some manner, and all of it's UC.
>>
>>15222977
Maybe it was a poison with prolonged effect? Something like "Hard to be a God" poison
>>
>>15223158
That's reaching outside the original scope of whatever we're considering.

Origin implies Zeon had at least some hand in getting himself killed, Degwin possibly.

0079 leaves it up in the air either way.

Tomino's original vision was that, yeah, he went and did it, but Tomino's version was cut down as 0079 evolved as an anime (minor editing stuff like how the Dom was originally supposed to be named the Dowedge, etc.).
>>
File: DegwinUC0068.png (1MB, 1618x908px) Image search: [Google]
DegwinUC0068.png
1MB, 1618x908px
>>15217736
>>
>>15217736
>ITT: autists put more thought into this than tomino ever did
>>
>>15217995
Unless you're OP, who is criminally incorrect and dumb.
>>
>>15217842
Sheeit he a good dictator he didnt do nuffin he was getting his life together gonna lead independent nation and sheeit
>>
File: 1448965194647.jpg (803KB, 3000x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1448965194647.jpg
803KB, 3000x4096px
>>15217736
>anyone in zeon doing anything right
Breath in some G3.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.