[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone always calls pic related a pussy, but I honestly think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: mug shinji.jpg (45KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
mug shinji.jpg
45KB, 600x677px
Everyone always calls pic related a pussy, but I honestly think he's reasonable and not that bad a guy.

Who would you say is the biggest /m/ pussy?
>>
File: Doraemon.png (197KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Doraemon.png
197KB, 1600x1067px
He's the most popular robot cat
>>
>>15216396
>biggest /m/ pussy?
Do the Vagina demons from Devilman count?
Because if so, them
>>
>>15216411
You've settled it in the first post, congrats
>>
>>15216396
It's rather odd how much people shit on him, considering he's the only one that ever does anything. He's the one that kills most of the angels, he almost killed Zeruel in the span of a few minutes while barely acknowledging the feeling of getting his arm shot off aside from a scream of rage and pain, plus clutching at his actual arm, and lest we forget, he actually did get in the giant robot. When Rei fell to the floor, he ran over to help her, despite not even knowing her. So what gives?

Yeah, I get it, he cries, runs away, freaks out, guess what? He's a fourteen years old who saw his mother die and got abandoned by his dad not long after. And now he's being forced to pilot a giant robot/cyborg to fight giant monsters. Of course he's going to have issues.
>>
>>15216396
I think that comes from the fact that he ran away one time too many, maybe even twice too many during the series and EoE. EoE especially shows how Shinji really is and it's not exactly flattering.
>>
>>15216831

EoE is his lowest point for sure. the angels are all dead, and instead of the world being saved people are trying to kill him for doing what he was told. He has no one to turn to for support because everyone else is too busy dealing with their own issues, and he killed the only person who has treated him kindly with his bare hands.

That last one is what is really fucking him up, though. Remember that earlier in the show Shinji would literally rather die than risk killing what he thought at the time was an unnamed stranger. Killing someone he knew and actually liked, even for the good of the world, did a real number on him.
>>
File: 1435462900233.jpg (12KB, 279x298px) Image search: [Google]
1435462900233.jpg
12KB, 279x298px
Advertisement is powerful. He talks about running away and promotes himself as cowardly more than some more fondly remembered pilots who actually turned their robots around and abandoned people declared themselves to be upstanding dudes.
>>
I think everything he went through was pretty fucking difficult. Everyone hates him cause GET IN THE. FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI if it wasn't for Misato's hotness being a good personal coach earth would be fucked. Especially in EOE when they put the gel stuff on 01 I was like damn how the fuck is this poor kid supposed to do anything. All in all he just acted like a normal fucking kid.
>>
>>15216396
>Everyone always calls pic related a puss
He is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.