[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never played one of these in my life. Theres gonna be a console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Never played one of these in my life. Theres gonna be a console English edition coming out soon yeah? Should I preorder it? I'm worried the Amazon price of the import will shoot up after you guys buy it all up
>>
what?
>>
Yes

We're unsure of the quality of the english translation. Last one had a lot of errors.

Might want to pirate one of the english GBA games, or Alpha Gaiden first? It's free and a decent test of the waters.
>>
>>15215721
That's an operator.

Number Eighteen, most likely (although there are several blue-haired operators).

There's no way you're gonna see a console edition of those anytime soon.
>>
File: wat.png (128KB, 412x348px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
128KB, 412x348px
>>15215721
>>15215804
are you seeing the same OP pic I am?
>>
>>15215805
I want my own operator I can play with at home.
>>
File: robotoko.png (229KB, 287x359px) Image search: [Google]
robotoko.png
229KB, 287x359px
>>15215867
They're government property! Besides they don't know how to do anything except compile data and answer calls.

She'd be the most stupidly expensive and cumbersome answering machine of all time.
>>
>>15215886
They can be sold as surplus! And it's fine; she can be my personal assistant and I can just enjoy some excellent engineering and build quality.

And I'm sure there's other things you could install on her.
>>
>>15215891
they're not built with customizability in mind, homemade "upgrades" would just slow her down or make her malfunction.

And even if you "adapt" her software she's not necessarily got the hardware to match. Can you imagine what it'd be like for her to have all those new subroutines but no way to execute them?
>>
>>15215909
It'd be cute to see her glitch out from time to time. Regardless as long as she can manage what she does in the manga, I'm sure having her around would make my life easier. Plus she's very easy on the eyes and would be great fun to play dress-up with. They can at least make tea for me. So that's a plus.
>>
>>15215721
Oops meant to post this in the SRW thread. Sorry lads
>>
>>15215804
Thank you for being perceptive instead of totally dumb like
>>15215832
>>
File: van.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>15216054
>>
>>15216074
Who is this Van and why does he dress like Rob Halford
>>
>>15216234
That's leatherman, and he's wearing a jabroni outfit because he got the wrong door on his way to the leather club.
>>
>>15216234
He's an artist. A performance artist. He's hired by people to fulfill their fantasies. Their deep, dark fantasies.
>>
>>15215721
silly airhead operator
>>
>>15216263
It's a long process
>>
>>15215783
huh
>>
File: fluffy varg.png (357KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy varg.png
357KB, 1280x720px
>>15220721
wow
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.