[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people call it a power rangers ripoff >is actually more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: ttaffbh_3322.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
ttaffbh_3322.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>people call it a power rangers ripoff
>is actually more of Saved by the Bell x Ultraman

so weird, it makes me wonder if the creators are actually familiar with Ultraman (which is actually familiar to US people)
>>
what are you doing here gohan
>>
>>15207112
I jacked off to the girls
>>
File: kilokhan.png (100KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
kilokhan.png
100KB, 300x222px
>>15207112
>>is actually more of Saved by the Bell x Ultraman

Super Human Samurai did that exact same shtick but better and had Tim Curry
>>
>>15209139
And a kickass Christmas episode
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>15209139
that's because it uses Gridman footage

>>15209050
it's very 80's
>>
>>15209349

Considering how many shows VR Troopers yanked from and even Beetle Borgs I really doubt sentai stock footage was hard to come by.
>>
>>15209393
you can't just "yank" them, you need to pay for copyright

in any case my point was SHSC was great but mostly because it was Gridman footage
>>
>>15207112

This show was like if a dollar store tried to produce a TV show. Needless to say, I own the whole series on DVD.
>>
>>15209455
>you need to pay for copyright

I understand that but when the alternative is THIS

>>15209349

I have to ask why you're even funding a show at all if you're gonna be that cheap. I mean look at this shit no one had faith in this project. Did anyone like Tattoo fighters?
>>
>>15209475
oh definitely not praising it

I'm just surprised people miss out the Ultraman aspect
>>
>>15209475
I liked the cool knight that just appears to deliver a finisher to the monster of the week.
>>
File: tir na nog.jpg (64KB, 491x298px) Image search: [Google]
tir na nog.jpg
64KB, 491x298px
>>15209479

It's less people miss the Ultraman aspect and more they miss the show in it's entirety to start with.

>>15209488

man on the subject of Knights even Tir na Nog put in more effort.
>>
I used to see the logo as a weird face wearing goggles and a mask and wings on the head, but now I see it's just a little dragon over a shield.
This changes nothing.
>>
>>15209576
I think it's still meant to look like a helmet
>>
>>15209576
i had always thought the logo looks like a bat spreading its wings.
>>
>>15209591
>>15209958
It's a coat of arms.
>>
>>15207112
>is actually more of Saved by the Bell
It's funny, it's always Japan forcing high school bullshit into shows nowadays, but in the 90's it was the Burgers who did it.
>>
>>15212393

Yeah but for different reasons. For the US it's because they think kids won't relate to the characters if they're too old, but for japs it's because high school was the las part of their life that doesn't suck and has freedom.
>>
>>15212438
in US it's more of relatability, in Japan it's always fantasy masturbation
>>
>>15209139
>Had Tim Curry
HOLY FUCK HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS
>>
>>15209492
Woah I had a toy of the red one, didn't know there was a tv show!
>>
I think the MMPR movie is actually a TTAFFBH reboot. Just look at Knightron here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.