[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he an anti-hero like Lelouch or megalomaniac villain like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So is he an anti-hero like Lelouch or megalomaniac villain like CCA Char and Ribbons?
>>
File: McGillis.png (775KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
McGillis.png
775KB, 1280x738px
>>15205051

The word "megalomaniac" itself describes one who covets power and McGillis himself freely admits that he does in the most recent episode.
>>
>>15205051
IBO is the first Gundam series where EVERYONE is the villain
>>
>>15205068
It's great isn't it
>>
>>15205051
he shit
>>
>>15205051
He is the hero IBO needs right now.

He is carrying the entirety of S2 on his back solo.

Gaeliofags may not reply to this post.
>>
>>15205051
It's kind of funny how the latest episode heavily implied he was the victim of pedophilia, and he himself is married to a little girl. You'd think he'd be overly sensitive to the implications of that, I guess it's something he managed to suppress under the weight of his ambition.
>>
>>15205076
It would be it they were actually interesting beyond the final closing arc(s) alone.
>>
>>15205051
go back to your containment thread retard
>>
>>15205935
Said marriage also gave him a lot of political power after he offed the little girl's brother, making her the family heir.
>>
>>15205051
HE is a literal BUTTHURT
>>
He's a shitty one dimensional version of Char from the origin with an added rape backstory
>>
>>15205051

Ribbons was a megalomaniac in denial.

CCA Char was a man at his wit's end in a midlife crisis because nothing he ever wanted out of life went his way other than getting revenge for his family.

McGillis is just a megalomaniac manchild who never grew up out of getting pounded in the ass throughout his childhood.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.