[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Once again, why are not more Gundam mains ripped like this? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

File: 1486917544679.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486917544679.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
Once again, why are not more Gundam mains ripped like this? The world respects Chads, not Davids.
>>
There are more female supporters this time. That's why they need ripped pilots.
>>
Pretty sure Domon, Heero and Setsuna were fairly ripped. Maybe Sekai too, but he's just a teenager. Also maybe Judau.
>>
File: my main man Chad Chaden 3.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
my main man Chad Chaden 3.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
What's this about Chads?
>>
>>15199578

IBO is the "We want the Attack on Titan and female audience."
>>
>>15199670
i thought it was "a gundam serie for USA".
>>
>>15199703
Then why did they have naked children from a shit desert country, that happens to have an important resource, fighting a world power?
>>
>>15199578
>franchise aimed at children and teenagers
>the main cast is usually teenagers
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
I don't mind the ripped look that much but it's kinda dumb having the tekkadan boys so ripped, especially their s1 selves. They were ostensibly poor mistreated child soldiers, yet they have bodies like goddamn male underwear models.

That sort of body takes proper nutrition for fucks sake.
>>
File: RokushouBael.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
RokushouBael.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>15199578
>>
>>15199578
lmao he got fucked in the butt
>>
>>15199578

I wanna be inside bael no homo.

>>15204616

This will literally never be let down and forever a meme. Good job Okada.
>>
>>15199703
That was 00.

>>15204610
They were still a part of CGS, where they were regularly fed. It was arguably in CGS's best interests to keep them physically fit, so that they could last longer as cannon fodder. Unlike the Brewers, they were a legitimate company that has to weigh investment costs versus benefits.
>>
>>15204648
>>15204610
I've started to think that the CGS management had been adding proteins for bodybuilders and some illicit substances into their food, all for gains.
>>
>>15199719
00 exists
>>
File: t38eJ1J.png (399KB, 1182x555px) Image search: [Google]
t38eJ1J.png
399KB, 1182x555px
>>15204616
>>15204627
>>
File: 1479042051730.jpg (240KB, 594x941px) Image search: [Google]
1479042051730.jpg
240KB, 594x941px
>>
>>15199670
>IBO is the "We want the Attack on Titan and female audience."

IBO is the "We want the Attack on Titan, pedophiles, child rapists and female audience"
>>
File: Superman-JimLee.jpg (84KB, 389x599px) Image search: [Google]
Superman-JimLee.jpg
84KB, 389x599px
>>15204593
>>franchise aimed at children and teenagers

Im not seeing your point.
>>
>>15204616
Repeatedly. For a very long time.

No wonder he's so screwed up. Being a literal fuckboy of pedos makes you evil.

Though I do hope that the whole cleansing Gjallarnhorn of the whole corruption thing actually is still legit, but probably it is nothing more than a shot at simply getting more power.
>>
>>15199578

Almiria is going to marry this chiseled hunk of man-meat
>>
>>15211665

I think it's both. McGillis' views are clearly in favor of either an absolute monarchy or a dictatorship with him at the head because he feels the council system is inefficient and outdated: having not enough power to enforce law and order and bring peace but just enough power to preserve internal stability among a bunch of self-interest seeking aristocrats who are only worried about maintaining their own glorified ranks.

He's basically trying to do what Cardinal Medici or the Tokugawa Shogun tried to do.
>>
>>15211676
>Almiria is going to marry this chiseled hunk of man-meat

Will we see Chocochar rape her child wife ? Since Okada is throwing firsts might as well go for this one too.
>>
>>15211692
Hmmmmm. We need to see that.

2nd season is coming to an end and there are rumors of a movie to appear later on.

>>15211676
>>15211694
The preview for next episode sees her broken.

Poor sheltered loli, she is not going to have a normal life...
>>
>>15211694

I don't know. She may have already used up her censorship passes by showing shota McGillis after being beaten and fucked by Iznario. Having a scene where it's implied that McGillis makes Almiria a woman might be too much. Some japs already took issue with the way the show treats child soldiers as heroes. Though that seems like a huge double standard to me. Apparently it's okay to show young boys being forced into gay prostitution and acting as private military contractors, but oh no, we can't imply that a little girl is sexually active with her lawful husband (lawful in this context, anyway)
>>
>>15199578
Because they want 13 year olds to project themselves into the protags position

kind of hard to relate to guys with anime abs
>>
>>15211708

The thing is McGillis feels like he's had to give up his humanity for the greater good and the line between his own megalomania and desire for personal strength and power and his desire to rid the world of modern Gjallarhorn's disorder, corruption and depravity has become extremely blurred that you can say they're one in the same thing almost. In principle, you might be able to argue that he's right about everything, but the problem is that he's not some guy who's just writing a manifesto that someone needs to do something about the problem of X but that he and he alone is the only one who can remedy the problem, which betrays his twisted mindstate. Keep in mind he's not a noble with an actual claim. He's a street urching who got adopted by a noble family by beating the shit out of competition and outsmarting them through clever intrigues.

>Poor sheltered loli, she is not going to have a normal life...

If she's lucky, she'll be the Princess Ovelia to McGillis' Delita Hyral
>>
>>15199578
Those muscles aren't even anatomically accurate. Who is supposed to relate to this? Even Olympic athletes don't get into this kind of shape.
>>
>>15209936
Western Superheros originated in pulp fiction magazines that were marketed to adults.
This is why they marketed with "Bruce Wayne, Men want to be him and Women want to be with him playboy by day super hero by night."
Superheros were watered down later to appeal more to children / get fascist censors off their asses.
Anime on the other hand is marketed to children and their protags reflect that.
>>
>>15211747
Agreed here. At this point I actually don't know if he wants power, wants to fix this bordello on fire in Gjallarnhorn, or both so that he would use the former to do the latter.

But in all honesty we need to see how it will look like.

>If she's lucky, she'll be the Princess Ovelia to McGillis' Delita Hyral

Really hoping so. She already got a crack when Gali-Gali "died". Now she's probably gonna be on the edge at best. At worst she'll snap. And the preview ain't looking good for her.
>>
>>15211754
>"Bruce Wayne, Men want to be him and Women want to be with him playboy by day super hero by night."

Which was basically just a rip off of The Shadow, who was definitely an adult oriented anti-hero who later became more tame when he went to mainstream radio

Also, one reason for the look of superheros is that it was far easier to draw just a naked ken or Barbie doll body, put some coloring in there and call them clothes.

That's also another reason why anime outfits tend to look more tight and body hugging (aside from possible sexual titillation), it's easier on artists hands.
>>
>>15211765

Also for those saying Mcgillis got raped by Iznario, it doesn't seem as simple as that. The way the flashback plays out, it looks like McGillis purposely tried to get in Iznario's bed to move up in the world since you see him beat up the other boys on Iznario's lap before he's suddenly called to Iznario's place. Not to say that he enjoyed being Iznario's fucktoy, but he did what he felt he had to do to move up in the world he lived in.
>>
>>15211786
McGillis never had it easy. Is he the ultimate self-made man because of this?

He did achieve everything with his wits and strengths. Even if his thinking is wicked at this point.
>>
File: 46333783_p11_master1200.jpg (108KB, 480x630px) Image search: [Google]
46333783_p11_master1200.jpg
108KB, 480x630px
>>15199578
Because I don't like ripped men
>>
>>15211793

He mentions something to Almiria about Agnika wanted to create a world where everyone "competed fairly" which if you consider him a self-made man in this context makes sense why he admires the guy because who else had to compete for what he had as much as him?
>>
>>15211814
Well as I said before, we need to see how it will ultimately resolve in later episodes.

On the other hand I do want to see that in the end there was truth about making a world where people decide themselves about their future and nobody does it for them.
>>
You guys think mcgillis oils up before piloting?
>>
>>15211747
>McGillis feels like he's had to give up his humanity for the greater good
I doubt very much was there to begin with, considering he seemed to have forgotten Carta as a friend when speaking with GARlio this episode.

>He's a street urching who got adopted by a noble family by beating the shit out of competition and outsmarting them through clever intrigues.
DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIO
>>
>>15211826
>You guys think mcgillis oils up before piloting?

Sure, how else is Okada going to make the fujoshi's wet themselves when looking at butthurt boy ?
>>
>>15211826
Don't do this anon
>>
File: bael.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
bael.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
>>15199578
Cant wait to see Bael in action
>>
>>15211906
you gonna wait a lot
>>
>>15199578

Because what you look like is irrelevant to how good you are at piloting a gundam.

Also, normies should not be allowed in mobile suit cockpits. I bet this goy is a /fit/izen.
>>
>>15211824

My impression again is that what he's trying to create is something along the lines of an absolute monarchy or a populist dictatorship. He's undermining the established nobility by appealing to popular outcries for change and reform on behalf of the little people. In this case, he's not so much a libertarian when he talks about people competing fairly as much as he believes that a strong man needs to be there to even the playing field which is currently dominated by a privileged class that runs things based on nepotism and intrigue rather than merit. His giving Tekkadan, a group of street punks from the lowest of the lowest class of spacenoids would thus be a part of this populist platform which makes use also of the lumpenproletariat as a tool of Revolution.

Of course he could be a radical egoist whose ideal society of people competing fairly is a system where love, trust and honor are nothing more than spooks people like the Seven Stars use to control people and crush competition from their natural betters. In this case, his attempts to offer Tekkadan sovereignty over Mars could be genuine sovereignty rather than just "sovereignty under my patronage alone" because maybe he sees Orga and his friends as reflections of himself. An association of egoists.

It really will all depend on what his conception of "fair competition" and Martian sovereignty end up being.
>>
File: 61411077_p15.png (183KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
61411077_p15.png
183KB, 700x700px
>>15199578
The lack of nipples breaks my heart.
>>
>>15211846
>I doubt very much was there to begin with, considering he seemed to have forgotten Carta as a friend when speaking with GARlio this episode.

The only person he seems like he might be genuine towards is Almiria. Okada might pull something where Almiria is the one thing what's left of his humanity is invested in.
>>
>>15211999

Actually, spergs like you would die on the first day piloting whereas a Chad like him and Gali would mop the floor with you.
>>
>>15211999
>Because what you look like is irrelevant to how good you are at piloting a gundam.

I feel like physical fitness might actually be quite relevant to mobile suit piloting, depending on how analog it is. Moving and pulling each limb may be like working on a big bicep curl machine. And the fact that mobile suit pilots experience real fatigue, it's probably also good cardio. Mika seems to think physical exercise is essential for Hush to do before he can expect to be a good pilot.
>>
>>15204593
Well Kamen Rider until recently didn't have teenagers as protagonists. Then again, I'm not really sure what the audience for Kamen Rider is anymore, with all those Japanese soccer moms riding the train for those sweet japanese models.
>>
>>15212028
Points taken.

I really want to know that, IF he manages to win, then will all the things he was talking about are genuine.

At this point a person cannot see his truest agenda without a good finale to it.
>>
>>15212037
Don't think Sunrise draw nipples on anything that isn't UC. At the least, I remember them from the Early UC works.
>>
>>15211747
>but that he and he alone is the only one who can remedy the problem
I'm not getting that vibe. He's the one actually DOING it, yes, but he doesn't seem that narcissistic. He's perfectly willing to work with other people (who aren't members of the Seven Stars, anyway) to accomplish it, like Tekkadan and all these revolutionary Gjallarhorn fuckboys he has as his faction.
>>
>>15212045
>I feel like physical fitness might actually be quite relevant to mobile suit piloting, depending on how analog it is. Moving and pulling each limb may be like working on a big bicep curl machine. And the fact that mobile suit pilots experience real fatigue, it's probably also good cardio. Mika seems to think physical exercise is essential for Hush to do before he can expect to be a good pilot.
Also the less strain on your circulatory system (from fat and cholesterol) the better to take higher Gs. When's the last time you saw an active duty fighter pilot in anything less than disgustingly good shape?
>>
>>15213467
Muscles are also used as kind of cushion for skeleton, so said pilot won't fold in half.
>>
>>15199578
>Ripped as fuck
>Sortie against the white unicorn
>>
>>15204610
They had nanomachines flowing through their bodies. It can all be explained via nanomachines.
>>
>>15211692
If McGillis had truly wanted peace he should had just allied with Gaelio and Carta instead of stabbing them both in the back like the backstabbing traitor that he is. Everything McGillis did and will do is all for the sake of having power. Peace and corruption are just the excuses that he used to justify his actions.
>>
File: 1482064171417.png (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482064171417.png
118KB, 600x600px
>>15215684

>Mcgillis
>Allying with Gaelio and Carta

Even if he would ally with Gaelio, I highly doubt he would ever consider allied with Carta since she pretty much represents what he hates about Gjallarhorn with her position being given to her due to pure nepotism and politiking and her harem of blonde men probably triggered him due to his childhood experiences
>>
Is McGillis a better Char than Char?
>>
>>15204610

look, no ones hires boy prostitutes that breaks like twigs, they needed some more meat for all the fucking they had to endure
>>
>>15215701
What if her harem is the other boys that weren't adopted?
>>
File: judauhaman.jpg (485KB, 1280x812px) Image search: [Google]
judauhaman.jpg
485KB, 1280x812px
Judau looks fairly muscular to me.
>>
>>15216533
He is pretty ripped for someone who is 14.
>>
>Never got to see a topless female piloting
Is that why IBO isn't as good?
>>
>>15199578
Boys don't want to see that.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.