[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what people see in this. It was mediocre as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1449.jpg (40KB, 230x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1449.jpg
40KB, 230x325px
I don't know what people see in this. It was mediocre as fuck and the slice of life aspects weren't even well done.
>>
File: Turn_A_Gundam_38.png (527KB, 718x540px) Image search: [Google]
Turn_A_Gundam_38.png
527KB, 718x540px
TURN A TURN, TURN A TURN, TURN A!!!!!!

WHO SAYS THAT TIME HAS TO MOVE AHEAD TOWARD THE FUTURE?
FORGET ALL ABOUT YOUR REGRETS, AND REWRITE OUR HISTORY
THE BEAUTIFUL SWORDS WILL CONNECT ALL OF HUMANITY.
TAKE THIS CHANCE, TO HELP WASH AWAY, ALL THEIR PAIN AND UNHAPPINESS.
THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE, BETWEEN YOU AND I, WILL EVENTUALLY FORM LIFE.
THIS LOVE, WILL BE THE CURE, AND WILL CHANGE LIFE ON OUR PLANET.

TURN A TURN, TURN A TURN, TURN A

WHO BELIEVES THAT TIME WILL REPEAT ITSELF?
SHADE THE DARK CENTURY AND REWRITE OUR HISTORY
THE SMILING STARS WILL FLICKER ALL OF LIFE
THE SUN AND THE MOON WARM THE EARTH.
THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE, BETWEEN YOU AND I, WILL CARRY JOYFUL HEARTS.
WE GENTLY STANDING UP AND HEAL THE WOUNDS.

THE BEAUTIFUL SWORDS WILL CONNECT ALL OF HUMANITY.
TAKE THIS CHANCE, TO HELP WASH AWAY, ALL THEIR PAIN AND UNHAPPINESS.
THE LOVE THAT WE HAVE, BETWEEN YOU AND I, WILL EVENTUALLY FORM LIFE.
THIS LOVE, WILL BE THE CURE, AND WILL CHANGE LIFE ON OUR PLANET.

TURN A TURN, TURN A TURN, TURN AAAAAA!!!!!
>>
I see...

1. A well developed prince and the pauper story, only with a queen and a secretary.

2. Neat and unique mechanical designs.

3. A bitchin OST composed by one of anime's top composers. Some even argue it's her best (not for me, but it is up there).

4. A happy Tomino story that focuses less of violence and angst and more on preventing a war than fighting one. A change of pace which I think is pretty nice.

5. Solid late 90s TV animation with no recycled footage but a lot of contributionsand sequences from some of sunrise's best 90s sunrise animators, including the guy responsible for doing the incredibly complex GaoGaiGar transformation sequence. This or G are either the best looking 90s Gundam TV shows in HD.

6. A large cast that is surprisingly well balanced in terms of screen time and development. No, it's not all perfect and it's still a bit fast paced, but it works.

7. A plot which caps off the gundam saga/theme very well by saying that in the far, far, far future it may one day finally be possible for mankind to move beyond war. But it will take ages and a lot of conflict to finally reach that point.
>>
>>15194751
>1. A well developed prince and the pauper story,
I already reject this.
>>
>>15194751

I can't say as I ever got the impression Turn-A was suggesting that there might be possible to move beyond war even after 3 viewings, only that it might be possible to move beyond the same Earth/Colonies war that has been plaguing Gundam for 20 years at that point.
>>
File: The creation of Bait.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
The creation of Bait.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>15194085
>>
Why did Sochie get fucked over so bad? It just came off as needlessly cruel.
>>
>>15195545

Did she? Loran chose to spend time with Queen Dianna and that was basically it. That's hardly getting fucked over so badly.
>>
>>15195599
She got the worst ending in the epilogue, even Guin Lineford had a happier ending. She gets rejected by Loran even after it was obvious that she had feeling for him. Then afterwards it shows that she did not get over him and is torn apart by it.
>>
>>15195660

You mean she didn't get over him in the following days or weeks? Wow, how horrible.
>>
>>15194085
That is your opinion, anon.

>>15195545
Because she was a fucking horrible person and Tomino likes to punish the especially evil characters by putting them in a living hell.
>>
File: 1450115075346.jpg (20KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450115075346.jpg
20KB, 575x323px
>>15195808
>Sochie
>evil
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.