[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MC starting Gundam battle royale! Rules: - Use only the MC and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: gndms.jpg (121KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
gndms.jpg
121KB, 800x450px
MC starting Gundam battle royale!
Rules:
- Use only the MC and his first Gundam of each timeline.
- Their skills, capabilities or "stats" (pilot and MS) are based only on their first appearance in their respective shows.

UC - Gundam (Amuro)
FC - Shining Gundam (Domon)
AC - Wing Gundam (Heero)
AW - Gundam X (Garrod)
CC - Turn A Gundam (Loran)
CE - Strike Gundam (Kira)
AD - Gundam Exia (Setsuna)
AG - Gundam AGE-1 (Flit)
RC - G-Self (Bellri)
PD - Gundam Barbatos (Mika)

Who'll win?
>>
Shining, no contest.
>>
>>15191466
No contest.

Boring thread, OP.
>>
>>15191413

I'll take out Amuro (total newbie compared to the others), Garrod (no access to satellite cannon), Kira (Strike will run out of juice), and Flit (like Amuro, no prior combat experience).

That leaves Domon, Heero, Loran, Setsuna, Bellri and Mika. Compared to the rest, Loran and Bellri are the least battle-hardened, so, I'll take them out.

Shining, Exia, and Barbatos seem to be quick enough to evade a shot from Wing's buster rifle and they will try CQC, something Wing doesn't excel at. Scratch Wing.

Now it's a 3-way among Shining, Exia, and Barbatos. Barbatos seems to have the weakest armor of the three as it's likely to be vulnerable to strong physical attacks from the other two. Bye bye Barbatos.

Exia's one big advantage over Shining is sustained flight but the latter can evade or, maybe, tank GN rifle shots from the former. Exia will be forced into stay near the ground where Shining will be able to eventually KO it with a Shining Finger.

I'll agree with the previous anon, Shining wins this.
>>
>>15191485
>Shining, Exia, and Barbatos seem to be quick enough to evade a shot from Wing's buster rifle and they will try CQC, something Wing doesn't excel at. Scratch Wing.
Barbatos can't even reach Wing even if he dodges. That mace thing would bounce off the Gundanium alloy anyways.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (23KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
23KB, 480x343px
>>15191466
>when the first post is also the best post
>>
>>15191485
Barbatos gets shit on by Wing, Exia and Shining which are the strongest of the first suits. That's obviously discounting Turn A which fluctuates in power.
>>
Super robot > real robot. Shining, obviously.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.