[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the Ryvius is actually Neeya? Also what's /m/ opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: infinite-ryvius.jpg (260KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
infinite-ryvius.jpg
260KB, 1024x768px
So the Ryvius is actually Neeya?

Also what's /m/ opinion on this series?
>>
Space squid best girl
>>
>>15185889
Great stuff.

You'll never dick a hot transgender.
>>
>>15185889
It's considered by many to be possibly the worst mecha show ever made
>>
>>15186045

sup bizarro
>>
>>15186045
You say that about everything though you cock gobbler
>>
>>15185889
I liked it.
>>
>>15185889
Lord of the Flies in Space
>>
>>15186045
and for good reason
>>15186534
stop the shit comparison, LotF was tolerable.
>>
>>15185889
As you can see, /m/ has a dedicated shitposter to shut down any attempt at discussion (like more and more shows now). Ryvius kicks ass though. Really underrated, which is surprising considering the show was a pretty big hit when it came out.
>>
>>15186639
>criticism = MUH BOOGEYMAN!
Shut the hell up, there is no dedicated shitposter, the people critiquing are not some underground cult, you're over reacting. Also, calling anything critics like as "underrated" is the exact opposite, it was forgotten for a reason.
>>
>>15186650
Thanks for the alternative facts.
>>
>>15186660
only alternative if you grew up in a DeVos charter school.
>>
>>15186666
You're not fooling me Satan, the negative opinion towards Ryvius here is a recent development, and a poorly forced one-man show of an opinion at that.
>>
>>15186672
Prove the negative comments are all one person. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>15186028
Joke's on you, I've been to Brazil.
>>
>>15185889

She's more akin to a biological computer, really. And Ryvius as a whole was pretty great and had some surprisingly good characterization [save for Ikumi's Freudian excuse] and an OST that really grows on you.

>>15186534

Hunt for Red October actually.
>>
>>15187342
>Hunt for Red October
There's an analogy that's not common. Is there a Sean Connery analogue in there?
>>
>>15187366
In the sense of a boat on the run that is painted as more of a threat than it actually is, but the comparison is flimsy and sorta a telltale sign someone read the Ryvius tvtropes article anyway.

That said they're both enjoyable submarine stories in their own right.
>>
>>15187427

Yeah, I'll admit I went there for a quick refresher; it's been a few years though the Opening and that one background track are still on my playlist.
>>
>>15186650
Criticism would be giving a reason as to why he thinks Ryvius is bad and then engaging in discussion from there, but he doesn't, he just posts "ryvius is worse than valvrave" and waits for (you)s.
>>
>>15185889
That's show is gabarge 1/10
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.