[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is she going to get the A-V surgery? Will she throw away her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

So is she going to get the A-V surgery? Will she throw away her humanity in her quest to become stronger?
>>
>>15179301
Well, the only scenario I can think of where she doesn't get it requires Vidar to actually do something.

So, yeah, she's getting the surgery.
>>
>>15179301

She's a throw away character so yeah she will get the alaya vagina thing. Hey maybe she could interface with dead-fish face and create a host of dead-fish face mini-mikas. Take that sugoi-hime-sama and atra-tatra.
>>
>>15179339
Mika-Julietta children would be monsters.
>>
>>15179339
>>15179346
>Mika's Barbatos tail penetrates Julia
>AV children
>>
File: 1478123700321.jpg (58KB, 567x693px) Image search: [Google]
1478123700321.jpg
58KB, 567x693px
>>15179337
Hey maybe she could interface with dead-fish face and create a host of dead-fish face mini-losers.

these headcanons made by delusional slainefags are so fucking stupid
>>
>>15179301
It would be great if the procedure fails and she ends up a paralyzed cripple.
>>
>>15179423
Not even trying to be edgy.
It's just that the surgery is supposed to have a low success rate, and the probability of success only shrinks as the subject gets older.
Would serve as punishment for her hubris.
>>
>>15179429
I'm legit worried that that will be the culmination of her story arc.
>>
>>15179429
And Mika has done that thing three times.
>>
>>15179393
Jesus, Slaine-Julietta children would be retards.
>>
>>15179527
Like I said. The later the procedure is done, the higher the possibility of death/paralyzation.
They even tell Hush that they won't perform the procedure on him because he'll most likely die.

Mika had it done when he was much much younger.
Julieta looks to be either the same age, or slightly older than Hush.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.