[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did THAT just happen? That has to be the most original and fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

Did THAT just happen?

That has to be the most original and fucked up murder scene in chinese cartoon history. Wow.
>>
mfw
>>
File: 146676767.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
146676767.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>15169284
>>
Haven't been keeping up. Spoil me.
>>
At least she didn't physically suffer, I mean she clearly suffered after losing Naze and Amida, watching her nominal sisters dying and having unrequited feelings for Akihiro.
>>
>>15169284
>That has to be the most original and fucked up murder scene in chinese cartoon history.
Translation: I've only watched 5 anime
>>
>Nena Trinity blowing up a wedding and killing like 60 people including Louise's family
>Uso's mom who got murdered by having a tire rip her head off
It was pretty bad, but not the worst, even in Gundam.
>>
File: 413249.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
413249.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
>>15169382
Don't fall for op's bait anon.
>>
>>15169390
Don't forget the reinforce's final stand
I was crying bitch tears the whole time
>>
>>15169394
GARAKSHI WITH YOU
[guitar playing intensifies]
>>
>>15169284
>Original
No anon it was just bad.
>>
BRANDON HEAT
>>
>>15169382
I think he's being sarcastic, or parodying. Surely no one is that out of touch with reality.
>>
I was expecting her to go on a one-woman suicide mission to avenge Naze. Not this.
>>
Who's the guy?
>>
>>15169496
My wife's son.
>>
>>15169284

That's not even the most fucked up murder in all of Gundam
>>
Mecha pilots getting killed outside of their giant robots makes me uncomfortable DELET
>>
>>15169284
Srsly? HAHA Is this the only show you've watched? HAHA
>>
>>15169284
Even AGE had something very similar
>>
>>15169284
>all those retards who were shocked when this happened
>>
File: 1485579790891.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485579790891.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>15169312
>>
>>15169659
>Jojo fag

fuck off
>>
>>15169668
>not liking jojo
No you fuck off, you stupid faggot bitch.
>>
>>15169545
I'm about to out myself as a colossal retard. Not about this, because I was spoiled that Laughter was getting shot.

No, I was shocked by Biscuit dying. That's right, the character who had the most death flags flying all over the place during his final episode and I got surprised because I'm a god damn idiot.

In my defense I saw something I thought was from the second season that included Biscuit so I thought he was going to make it out okay.
>>
>>15169672

you shitters are worse than he damn horsefuckers
>>
>>15169312
>The framerate and quality
>webm
Just make a gif.
>>
>>15169317
Twin tails girl in love with space guts was offed in a teddy bear shop by the yellow pimp's thug while buying a bear that looked like a space guts. When Azee saw her lying in a pool of one of her most important bodily substances she went nuclear.
>>
>>15169317
Space Guts got blueballed by a greek pimp, because he wants to bait Saracen international in a full blown mob war with the edn goal being, to aust the weeaboo godfather.
>>
>>15169312

> shoots 5 times
> the last 3 are just hitting glass as she falls down
> the very last shot Lafter isn't even in frame any more

Was this the guy's first assassination or something? I can understand shooting after she's started to crumple because you haven't quite realised it yet, but that last shot is just baffling because she's clearly gone and the guy is still firing. Nerves seem the best explanation.
>>
>>15170369
He just had personal feelings of disgust and hatred for the Turbines,which was understandable and he vented them this way.
>>
>>15169284

WELCOME TO GUNDAM
>>
>>15170369
The window had seen too much. It had to die.
>>
>>15170492
He could've just asked it to look the other way.
>>
話だけならチンピラがただ暴れていただけに見える、普通なら主人公のこいつ殺しちゃってもいいよねなんて台詞は出ない、相手をゴミ程度にしか思っていなかったんだろ、暴れる不良の兜孤児でもあんな事はしない
>>
>>15170369
It's hilarious how he just calmly guns her down where everyone can see him. Was sniping her too hard?
>>
>>15170575
If he was just going to shoot her in the open he should have brought a tommy gun.
>>
where was this mall located again?
>>
>>15170499

Obviously the police would see right through him.
>>
>>15169284
I will tell you what it was not: unexpected. And I mean her death, not the way she was killed. This is IBO after all. So, when she started to tell her sad life story to Akihiro, with flashback and all, I said to myself: "yep, she's dead". And when Azee said that she forgot something and would be back in a minute, any doubt within me that maybe I was wrong and that they would not dare pull the same pre death scheme that they already used before killing the last 3 or 4 named characters vanished.

That said, I kind of appreciated the Scorsese/Coppola style of assassination.
>>
>>15170575
Where are the cops?
>>
>>15170369
Spent all day at the range perfecting his one hand shooting.

Got real nervous on the day of the hit.

Sweaty palms resulted in some iffy gun grip, resulting in that fifth shot going low and out of an otherwise solid shot grouping.

But seriously, you think the animators put any thought into the shot placement? Like, were they told to just arbitrarily draw broken glass wherever after the first shot brains Lafter, or did any of them actually try to make it seem believable?

No one knows the story behind the faceless background characters but the people who animate them.
>>
File: 1449642647707.jpg (175KB, 535x464px) Image search: [Google]
1449642647707.jpg
175KB, 535x464px
>>15169284
>S1- despite cockpit being severely damaged with implied impalement and head trauma, they are without any scratch next day.
>S2- simply got shot, other simply loses her mind.

I hate plot conveniences .

Also
>>15169390
This.
>>
>>15170763

I suspect that they wanted to add a little bit of humanity by having there be some imperfections in the shooting. They went from "humane imperfection" to "idiotic imperfection" in my opinion though by having the guy continue shooting well after she was obviously dead. If there had just been 4 shots it would have been fine, since you can excuse them as him being a little slow to realize she's not standing, but the fifth is just pointless. It doesn't help that it takes place in broad daylight either.
>>
>>15170877
human imperfection isn't just about being plus or minus one or two shots, though

it's a documented thing where some in some situations, people are nervous or excited or under pressure or whatever to the point where they keep pulling the trigger far more than necessary just because at that point the mind isn't running on cold bare logic and counting each round, they're on adrenaline or something and don't even remember how many shots they fired after

not saying it excuses it, but I'm just going to say it's poorly animated. the shooter keeps his arm straight even though lafter falls away on the second shot, so that means he just fired an extra three rounds at where she used to be standing for no reason.
>>
>>15170908
The extra three could just be making a statement moreso than shooting to overkill.

But you'd think if he was there to make a point, he'd use those three shots standing over her and putting two in the chest and one in the head just to make sure.
>>
wow it's like people who aren't gun nuts don't know how guns work or something
>>
>>15170920
>they don't put effort in IBO
Yup pretty much since day 1
>>
>>15170611
Saise planetary cruiser
>>
>>15170736
>Scorsese/Coppola style of assassination.
All that lacked is the Nino Rota music.
>>
>>15170932
Praise sanitary cesar.
>>
>>15169668
Are you upset anon?
>>
>>15170744
Paid off
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.