[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished G Gundam. Holy shit, that was so amazing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 59

File: 1485667081608.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485667081608.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
I just finished G Gundam. Holy shit, that was so amazing and dumb. I want to talk about it.

I drank heavily while watching the show, this both added and detracted from my experience. It made all of the incredibly cheesy scenes hilarious, and made all the overly serious scenes hilarious.
>>
File: 1481196304987.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481196304987.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>15167692
love power
>>
>>15168499

Dumb /a/spie.
>>
>>15167692
It was fun, it was ok. It shouldn't be taken too seriously, but TAKE THIS!
MY LOVE,
MY ANGER,
AND ALL OF MY SORROW!

SHIIIIINIIIING FIIIIIINGEEEEEEER!
>>
MASTER ASIA DID NOTHING WRONG!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
>>
>>15170380
Master Asia is Char done right.
>>
File: Dero! Gundam!.png (439KB, 856x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dero! Gundam!.png
439KB, 856x640px
>>15167692
The reason why G Gundam works is because it's fully aware that it's a dumb kids' show and doesn't take itself seriously. The plot and character motivations aren't nearly as convoluted as other Gundam shows which do it haphazardly in some vain attempt to make the stories seem like they have more depth than they actually do. With MFGG, there is no depth. The story is simple (almost formulaic) and the tone is light-hearted.

It's stupid, but it's fun. And Rain is one of the best main girls in all of Gundam.
>>
I never watched, read or played anything Gundam in my whole life but I've been meaning to watch G Gundam because it looks cool. Do I have to watch anything else before it or can I just jump in with G?
>>
>>15170428
Jump in. Right now.
>>
Come to think of it, G Gundam is definitely over the top, but it's not that dumb at all. Wing is dumber. 8th MS Team is dumber. 0083 is dumber. Whole chunks of ZZ and Victory were dumber. Destiny and AGE were definitely a lot dumber.

It was straightforward and episodic but it was a pretty solid entry as far as plot and characterization goes.
>>
>>15170527
You're just forgetting the dumb parts of G Gundam. They were there.

Remember Chibodee's "My Four Mommies" episode?
>>
File: Gundam Maxter.png (1MB, 1065x850px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Maxter.png
1MB, 1065x850px
>>15170406
It also does its episodic stories in a way that's almost endearing, like the Canadian/Ruskie relationship and Domon's relationship with his brother. Also, the American pilot is pretty much the embodiment of America to a T and it's pretty awesome, I just wish they made him less of a pushover because realistically America would probably have the strongest Gundam if this were an actual thing.
>>
>>15170527
>Wing is dumber.
The dumbest Wing got was a Gundam with a half-mardigras/clown mask thing on it's face.
G Gundam had windmill Gundams.

>8th MS Team is dumber. 0083 is dumber.
LOL
>>
>>15170428
G Gundam is literally as different from the rest of the franchise as possible.

It's the equivalent of a Battlefield game getting released but instead of being a military FPS it was a traditional fighting game with super powers.
>>
>>15170406
I think G Gundam takes itself completely seriously, which is why it's so endearing in how over-the-top it is.
>>
faggot
g gundam is a masterpiece
>>
>>15170864
This.

There's too much heart in the story, too much palpable fantastical creative energy in the mech designs, too much imagination in the combat, and just too much love put into G Gundam to say it doesn't take itself seriously.
>>
>>15170806

Wing took itself too seriously, a sort of rebound from G just being over the top.
>>
>>15170800
>made him less of a pushover
What pushover? He was beating the shit out of Domon and they essentially establish him and his Gundam are probably overall stronger and more skilled, Domon only wins due to an asspull move more powerful than just about anything else in the show that he never used again because it was literally too good.
>>
>>15170984
I thought that was just the standard writing cliche of "oh no the main character has his back to the ropes BUT HERE COMES SPECIAL TECHNIQUE"
>>
I would watch it but holy shit 49 episodes?
How the friggin hell could it possibly be interesting enough to go on for that long?
>>
>>15171315
Pure raw uncut cheesy super robot goodness
>>
>>15167692
>so amazing and dumb
Yep, that's G Gundam.
>THAT WAS AMAZINGLY RETARDED
>THAT WAS RETARDEDLY AMAZING
>>
>>15170989
Kind of. Except in G Gundam's case the SPECIAL TECHNIQUE slot was already filled by Burning Finger so instead they went with
"oh no the main character has his back to the ropes but THERE GO THE LAWS OF PHYSICS"
>>
>>15171415
Lets not kid ourselves here G Gundam never really gave a shit about the laws of physics.........god shadow was still retardedly broken
>>
>>15170984
>He was beating the shit out of Domon and they essentially establish him and his Gundam are probably overall stronger and more skilled
While God Shadow certainly seemed to be convenient, the problem is that Chibodee had shown off his technique a little too early, giving Domon a chance to learn how to counter it.
Note that Sai Saichi was the only character not to give a hint about his new finisher, and he's the only one who did any significant damage to Domon, and that was after losing two arms.

Also, Domon's the main character.
>>
>>15170527
No. G Gundam had dumb parts for sure. But they're dumb in an endearing way.

>>15171490
I love how everyone besides Allenby went "Fucking HOW?!" at God Shadow.

>>15171515
This is also a thing. Machine Gun Punch and Rose Hurricane had potential to beat Domon, but they showed it off to him before the fight. As a result, God Shadow and God Slash Typhoon happened.
>>
>>15170527
The thing is G is dumb knowing it's dumb, doing it just for the fun of it, while stuff like Wing and SEED are dumb while taking themselves too seriously and thinking they're making meaningful statements on war, politics, etc.
>>
File: 3475323-darkarmy_zps1c3e8eec.jpg (97KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
3475323-darkarmy_zps1c3e8eec.jpg
97KB, 1024x725px
>>15167692

One of the things I found endearing about it when I got older was the Ultimate Gundam's motivation for attempting to slap Humanity round.

Apparently if no one had tried to steal the thing in the first place, it might have actually done great things (not that Humanity would have been deserving or appreciative of it perhaps).
>>
File: G Gundam Master Asia.png (325KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
G Gundam Master Asia.png
325KB, 576x432px
>Why is the Gundam Fight important?
>Why call it an ideal war?
>What is victory then, if one hasn't suffered?

He tried to warn us. ;_;
>>
So is there no rips for the blu-ray yet? I've only found one episode.
>>
>>15171915
https://mega.nz/#F!ndoDRbyC!rSW37EY4EjBQoX99JWROpA

https://mega.nz/#F!dlNABQiI!kiqRMvk2ORhQy7ryux6chQ
>>
>>15171972
Thank you
>>
>>15171847
awesome pic
>>
I don't know why, but even though I already knew who Schwarz Bruder (accidentally spoiled myself) was it blew my damn mind when it was actually revealed. Thing is, I knew who Schwarz was, just not how he was that person. I kinda hurt my brain trying to figure it out, but once an explanation was given I was like, "Oh. Well, seems legit." G Gundam (once you get past the corniness and accept it as is) is by far one of the better anime experiences I've had. It never ceased to amuse me how Domon was such a shiny light-bulb, but at least he wasn't perfect like a lot of characters these days. Definitely a great anime.
>>
Does anyone else think that Domon and Allenby make a far better couple than him and Rain?
>>
>>15172355
It's a really common trope in Japanese stuff. There's a guy and a feminine girl, things aren't advancing between them, and since you can't make a whole series about things not advancing they introduce a tomboy that adds romantic and sexual tension for the guy and gives him courage, and at the end of the series he has the courage so he ditches the tomboy goes for the feminine girl. It's not as blatant when you see it once but after seeing this situation in several works in which the same things always happen and the tomboy never wins despite being clearly the best girl I can say it's a sad pattern.
See the romantic comedy Kimagure Orange Road, most stories by manga author Masakazu Katsura, etc. For an occidental example it's exactly like Archie-Veronica-Betty, actually.
>>
>>15172432
I hate this goddamn trope. Athletic sassy tomboy is always best girl.
>>
File: 1486012667266.png (1MB, 1199x897px) Image search: [Google]
1486012667266.png
1MB, 1199x897px
F91 and Zeta gundam
>>
>>15171900
Master Asia is like a god
>>
>>15172437
fuck off, Tomboy girl are sexy
>>
Should I watch G Gundam dubbed or the subbed?
>>
>>15170428
I'm biased, because I started with G, had no idea what Gundam was, I was just an eight year old and it was on before DBZ, became my favorite thing ever, got out of the franchise for awhile before getting older and getting into it, but I digress enough blog shit from me, as for your question, you can jump right in if you want, you don't need anything else as it ties to nothing else, there's some cameo's and tropes here and there, but it's not enough to detract really even putting my nostalgia fagging aside.

Side note, Right Stuf better get on releasing the Blu Rays over here. I want them now.
>>
>>15172355
Kinda, but i can see why it would sort of go against the lesson Domon was supposed to learn in the second half of the show.

He and Allenby can easily communicate with their fists, that's why they're partners and such. But that leaves Domon unable to properly communicate without fighting, which is one of the things that had Master Asia end up where he was.

With Rain, Domon has to learn that there are other, better ways to communicate without using your fists and it's a way to become a better person.
>>
>>15173155
>it was on before DBZ
I think it looks more like Naruto than DBZ
>>
>>15173155
If you're going to watch a whacked out action anime, you might as well go for the cheesiest version available
>Dubbed
>>
>>15173155
dubbed for 50 episodes of Kung Pow the anime
>>
File: Deep Imploration.gif (3MB, 530x223px) Image search: [Google]
Deep Imploration.gif
3MB, 530x223px
>>15173155
>>15173361
>>
>>15170864
>>15170883
Imagawa hated the really goofy mech designs and the idea of centering so much of it on ethnic stereotypes but it feels like a lot of it is completely earnest. There was this retarded TV Tropes entry saying he made Domon an asshole on purpose as a "fuck you" to the higher-ups but uh...not really, given he's developed throughout the series and learns to better himself.

Some of it definitely has an air of "okay, fuck you, here's all the dumb shit Sunrise wants me to insert into this show" but I think a lot of aspects like Domon's relationship with Master Asia are 100% earnest.
>>
>>15167692

G Gundam is fucking trash.
>>
>>15173380
To add to this I think it's probably wrong to take the show as 100% ironic - I did when I first watched it as an underage /m/ newfag, but deep inside I could tell there was real heart behind some scenes.

Given what I've read in an interview it feels like someone wanting to tell an earnest story but held back by men in suits who wanted him to insert certain elements he didn't want. But when it can focus on what it wants to focus on, it seems great.
>>
File: 1478678379791.jpg (24KB, 315x347px) Image search: [Google]
1478678379791.jpg
24KB, 315x347px
>>15167692
>the only way american enjoy any kind of entertainment is by being drunk

next you're going to say giant robots is silly
>>
I have watched all the Gundam series, and quite honestly G Gundam is one of my favorite. Amongst the Gundam elite is a belief that its silly and horrifyingly bad. I attribute this because it deviates so dramatically from the Gundam franchise. I find it odd that those same people can then turn around and praise Gundam Build Fighters? Are they not similar in nature.
>>
>>15167692
Those who do not have a love for the wonders of Mobile Fighter G Gundam have let their souls be weighed down by Earth's gravity and be corrupted by the evil DG cells of the Dark Gundam, with the help of KYOJI!
>>
>>15173407
are the people who dont like it hipsters, or what?
>>
>>15173435
They're the people who must take my love, my anger and all of my sorrow.
>>
>>15173435
In the form if a shining finger/sword.

>>15173437
I see them as the people who are so obsessed with military/politics/realism in Gundam, they refuse to appreciate the series trying to do something different.
>>
>>15173452
>I see them as the people who are so obsessed with military/politics/realism in Gundam, they refuse to appreciate the series trying to do something different.
They're basically the UC Purists.
>>
>>15173457
Damnit. I enjoy GBF, and g gundam. But I still think Universal Century is best Century. Maybe it's nostalgia, maybe I'm a purist. But I have yet to see a gundam series top 08th ms team.
>>
>>15173464
Just because you think UC is the best century doesn't make you a purist. Those guys hate anything that isn't in their specific timeline. They're basically the same as SEED fanboys, but they don't gloat about how good the Universal Century is, they just talk about how bad the other series are. At least from what I've seen anyway.
>>
>>15173471
I think SEED fanboys ruined SEED for me. I watched Gundam as a kid and before I started to get back into it, all I ever heard about was SEED this and SEED that. I was tired of it when I came to start watching Gundam again, and I just can't seem to appreciate it now. I haven't had a problem with any other Gundam series/timelines, just SEED.
>>
>>15170547
>You're just forgetting the dumb parts of G Gundam. They were there.
Are you picturing this in your mind?
>>
>>15168499
That's not funny
>>
>>15173380
I remember reading a TVTropes article (Back when I went there) that said that Gohan's theme song was called "Demon vs Demon".
I was so fucking mad, I turned off the window. I was going to edit it out myself, but I never found it again.

Also, Imagawa has a lot of information about the how and why he did certain scenes or characters.
Saette is named after some character in a movie where he has to put his wife through some trial, and his wife calling out to him is what inspired the episode he's in.
>>
>>15173597
The only people who slag on G Gundam are fucking idiots who don't know when to not take something seriously and don't know the difference between a Spin-Off Anime and a Normal Anime. G Gundam was a spin-off series that was more or less a fun experiment of "Dragonball Z X Street Fighter X Gundam". It's a Super Robot Spin-Off Series of Gundam. You're not supposed to take it seriously. Hell, the series itself doesn't even take itself seriously. It just has fun with itself and just goes nuts with Gundam and Super Robot Tropes. And it succeeds in this perfectly. It was an Extremely Entertaining and Fun Series to watch, just as long as you remember not to take it seriously.
As for people slagging on G Gundam and yet praising Build Fighters, well there's only one thing left to say to those people ''YOU'RE ALL FUCKING STUPID''
Because that's what those people are. They slag on G Gundam and take it seriously like morons, and yet with Build Fighters, they know not to take it seriously and just have fun with it.
Hypocrisy Overwhelming.
>>
>>15173380
At least the DVD notes are online these days, so no way to screw any facts up.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/p3hzcm7a46yj1nu/G+Gundam+interviews.rar

>>15173369
Too bad that sequel won't ever get made.
>>
>>15173607
Your really passionate about your G arent you?
>>
>>15173611
Gundam is something I am passionate about as a whole, my friend. Some may say I am a bit too passionate with it at times.
>>
>>15173608
Thank you for the link.
>>
File: 14828294100236.jpg (26KB, 386x300px) Image search: [Google]
14828294100236.jpg
26KB, 386x300px
Why is he so ugly?
>>
Some people like it, others don't. I despise the suit designs so I stay away from it. Also, they're super robots not real robots
>>
>>15173788
While I personally like the Mobile Fighter suit designs, you said it exactly as I would have. G Gundam is a Super Robot series, and many Gundam fans prefer the Real Robot leaning entries, like the entire (or at least majority) of the UC timeline
>>
File: 18dbdot2mobpnpng.png (170KB, 278x482px) Image search: [Google]
18dbdot2mobpnpng.png
170KB, 278x482px
Tequila Gundam best gundam. It gets a bad rep because it's not gundam like. But if you look past that and enjoy it as a B-rate camp move its amazing. But you'll probably find a lot of us love it, especially compare to Destiny. Fuck Destiny.
>>
>>15174207
Did somebody say Tequila Gundam?
>>
>>15174207
>especially compare to Destiny. Fuck Destiny.
Fuck Destiny in general. yes I just went there.

>>15174213
>Did somebody say Tequila Gundam?
Drinks
>>
File: 1476544381924.webm (1MB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1476544381924.webm
1MB, 576x432px
>>15174243
That's so lewd
>>
>>15174207
>especially compare to Destiny. Fuck Destiny.

>>15174213
>Fuck Destiny in general. yes I just went there.

Just out of curiosity what didn't you guys like about SEED? I mean I know the show had its problems, but it was nowhere near as bad as a lot of Gundam fans make it out to be. As for Destiny though it was a train wreck, upon a train wreck, with a nice coating of dogshit to top it off.
>>
>>15174243
I'm not a fan of Destiny anymore, it was the first series I saw, but DAMN, I can't get enough of the Seed Destiny suit designs except for the actual Destiny Gundam and Strike Freedom.
>>
>>15173681
Fuck off Neo Holland is awesome
>>
>>15174263
>Just out of curiosity what didn't you guys like about SEED?
I just refinished 00 and I'm trying to watch seed, but it's just so horrifyingly bad compared to 00
>>
>>15174331
Im a UC timeline kidna guy. I think they have the best stories, best suites and best characters.

>>15174263
Seed deserve it. I never hate any gundam, the ms themselves are awesome, but seed dare to put those gundams into a series which is so bad, people start to hate from jesus yamato to the gundams. Don´t drag the gundams into this, please SEED, I dont care if seed is bad just don´t make the gundams share the same bad reputation.
>>
>>15173681

bitch has FOUR rotating beam canons on each fan blade, can fly and generate Hurricane class winds, in UC that thing would be almost MA category in destructiveness.
>>
>>15173681
It had the best winning strategy.
>>
>>15174410
>Seed deserve it. I never hate any gundam, the ms themselves are awesome, but seed dare to put those gundams into a series which is so bad, people start to hate from jesus yamato to the gundams. Don´t drag the gundams into this, please SEED, I dont care if seed is bad just don´t make the gundams share the same bad reputation.
Yeah I mean, I love the Super Fanservice - I mean: Strike Freedom Gundam. It takes some of the greatest cute shit from other Gundam: Funnels/Dragoon, a death beam body cannon, Hi-Mat (which frankly is the sexiest cute shit ever) and dualies and puts them all together into this great big mechanical beast of pure madness.

The problem then comes with it being given to a man who won't kill. Fuck. Give it back Kira, to quote Bill Maher: you're a waste of good luck.

Imagine how much better SEED Destiny would've been if Heero "No fucks given" Yui piloted SF? Or even just regular Freedom, 'coz this guy wouldn't have lost to some crybaby in an impulse, a unit that was essentially strike 2.0 like what the fuck Kira you lost to THAT? You took down a psychopath seconds before Genesis nearly rekt you a new one, you took down your bestie who's a far superior pilot, again, but then you fucking lost to a guy who got butthurt because you fucking took down his lady friend who happened to pilot a unit whose name was specifically chosen to depict how fucking bad ass that massive motherfucker was (Destroy Gundam) like no Kira, watch as Heero Yui blows the Messiah ship up in under 2 minutes of screen time I guarantee.
>>
>>15168947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-8YpqidjjQ

it was amazing
>>
File: 1485989646719.gif (1MB, 637x266px) Image search: [Google]
1485989646719.gif
1MB, 637x266px
>>15167692
Ah, but did you watch it in the glorious english dub?

Made the cheese all the fromagier
>>
>>15174537
Master Asia's VA is fantastic
>>
>>15173681
>ugly
But he's so sexy. So WHY?
>>
>>15167692
It's cheesy and bad in the best way possible. It's the Black Dynamite of Gundam shows. It knows how ludicrously cheesy and over the top it is. It knows how unbelievably insane and impossible it is to take seriously. And it is glorious.
>>
>>15174647
Its also got the coolest Gundams of all time
>>
>>15174686
If you like G Gundam you'd probably like GaoGaiGar
>>
>>15174698
>GaoGaiGar
Robotoic Dolphins? I'm in.
>>
>>15172355
>Does anyone else think that Domon and Allenby make a far better couple than him and Rain?
Rain looks more like a mother than a love interest.
>>
>>15174703
It's comparable to G Gundam in doofiness but with better ''plot''.
>>
I haven't seen this, should I go with a-S subs or EG?
>>
>>15174750
>G Gundam OP 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHZwXJzZlAY
>>G Gundam OP 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss1D_-fnT1c

I love them. Do you guys love them too?
>>
>>15174761
EG
>>
>>15174771
The first comment on Nyaa says that they are bad subs though.
>>
>>15174776
Don't believe everything you read on the internet
>>
>>15174761
I prefers EG over A-S
>>
>>15174765
> That gimpy first episode version of OP1

Here. Have a better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPcZLeKOxmY
>>
>>15174796
Tks based anon
>>
>>15174647
It's cheesy in the best way.
>>
I only saw a bit of it. I understand why people like it, it's overthetop goofy fun. However, I don't like how everyone assumes all series are like this. At the same time, I know people who've only seen G and refuse to watch anything else because it isn't G. I ran into someone who claimed that there were other Gundams that were as badass as the God Gundam. Then I told him that the Turn A has the Moonlight butterfly, if (correct me if I'm wrong) can reduce mobile suits to dust. But it wasn't 'badass' because the turn A doesn't have the Shining finger.
This person actually never watched G Gundam and only read about it on TV tropes and saw several youtube clips. Point I'm making, I guess most people associate, by most I mean hardcore fans, gundam with a tragic war story. G Gundam is that to an extent but not as much as the UC timeline. I understand why people would like this and others not. As for Build Fighters, it's primarily because of all the fanservice it gives.
>>
>>15174905
>Then I told him that the Turn A has the Moonlight butterfly, if (correct me if I'm wrong) can reduce mobile suits to dust. But it wasn't 'badass' because the turn A doesn't have the Shining finger.
You're correct that Turn A is the most powerful Gundam in all gundam universe.
>>
>>15174913
No I mean for the Moonlight butterfly effect. But yeah, he just couldn't understand how something was stronger than the God Gundam.
>>
File: 1382752288403.jpg (56KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1382752288403.jpg
56KB, 576x432px
>>15174905
>But it wasn't 'badass' because the turn A doesn't have the Shining finger.

What about Turn X?

But real talk here. Turn A would defeat God Gundam or Master Gundam, yet Domon or Master Asia would burst out of the wreck and demolish the Turn A by hand.
>>
>>15168912
This scena was very beautiful, and I have never forgotten it.
>>
>>15167692
G gundam is a experiment. It was meant to be werid and silly since it try something different. Something opposite to what gundam have been doing. It expected to be heavily hated or loved.

>>15173806
For me the super robot/real robot distinction is not of paramount importance.
>>
File: Turn X shining finger.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Turn X shining finger.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
>>15174919
>>15174905
And that's when you hop over to the Turn X and tell him the people using it were cool enough that they saw the Shining Finger and knew that they wanted one too.
>>
>>15174913
>the most powerful Gundam in all gundam universe.
false
Even if you refuse to acknowledge Devil's superiority, there is now the G-Self which Tomino himself says is the most powerful Gundam ever.
>>
>>15174972
But the Turn X's palm cannon isn't similar to Burning Finger at all. Gym calls it that, but that's about the extent of the similarity. Shining Finger was a "grab your head and squeeze" attack.
>>
>>15174971
>For me the super robot/real robot distinction is not of paramount importance.
I greatly enjoy both genres, but I have many friends who heavily sway one way or the other. I've heard many a heated debate arguing why one is better than the other, but I don't see why we can't all just watch the giant robots fight and enjoy it
>>
>>15173788
There's nothing wrong with a sense of fun in a Gundam series. It doesn't create the same sense of awe or wonderment, but G Gundam is just so dang quotable.
>>
>>15174973
>G-Self which Tomino himself says is the most powerful Gundam ever.
nice bullshit g-reco foggot, get out
>>
>>15174996
Don't get me wrong, I like Reco even less than Turn A. When it comes to "strongest Gundam" I'm a devout Devil worshipper.

But Baldy says the G-Self outstrips the Turn A and since he wrote both stories, neither you nor i get a vote on that one.
>>
>G Gundam partially gets a bad rap because it's really dissimilar to any other series except possibly the Build Fighters and Build Fighters Try.
>>
>>15175263
You have to suspend your expectations to really enjoy it.
>>
>>15175263
The thing is, you don't watch G Gundam expecting people piloting mobile suits to win a conventional war. You watch G Gundam expecting an epic martial arts showdown using epic mobile suits.
Many people had preconceived notions about what a Gundam series is supposed to be about, and G Gundam was such a radical departure from it that they could not accept it. Yes G Gundam is unrealistic at times, but it is specifically the unrealistic, logic-defying battles that make it epic.
>>
>>15174979
>Shining Finger was a "grab your head and squeeze" attack.
Exact
>>
>>15173403
>Amongst the Gundam elite is a belief that its silly and horrifyingly bad.
I don't know who you consider "the Gundam elite", but most Gundam fans like G Gundam.
>>
>>15175294
Bloggers and Anime Reviewists. Dont you dare make me feel stupid.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>15174971
>a experiment.
It was Sunrise seeing how successful Imagawa's cooking anime was and asking him to Gundamize it.
>>
>>15175305
Bloggers and anime reviewers are /a/-tier when it comes to taste, if not worse.
>>
the world just wasn't ready for wuxia kung fu gedums
>>
>>15175305
They're autistics with bad taste.
>>
>15175305
If they dislike G they're far from Gundam elite.

I like G Gundam, but I'll also be the first to admit that it lacks a lot of the depth/complexity of other series. People who are into more serious storytelling probably would dislike the series, and I get that.
Myself and tons of others just take it at face value as an over-the-top thrill ride with badass monologuing.
>>
File: 1483120230456.webm (3MB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
1483120230456.webm
3MB, 720x544px
>>15173681
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Neo Holland
>>
>>15175353
These Mech designs are simply retarded
>>
>>15175374
And they still manage to look kinda badass.
What the hell.
>>
>>15175374
>These Mech designs are simply retarded
I totally agree

>>15175376
>And they still manage to look kinda badass.
That is what really makes G Gundam a good show
>>
>>15167692
More power to you if you like the series. I'm not a fan of G Gundam or Build Fighters, but I think you're more than allowed to enjoy what you enjoy. I'm just disappointed that G was more popular in Japan than X.
>>
>>15175565
I think that people were getting sick of gundam after it airing nonstop for like 5 years and anime had more shows releasing per year than ever so it makes a sense that it wouldn't be as popular. I agree though X is a great show, one of the best gundams and its a shame more people don't watch it.
>>
>>15175568
Around the time it was canceled, I heard something about "Gundam fatigue," which is more than reasonable for people to have by that point. Meanwhile, I was more than eager to see it when I finally got the chance. Then it left me wanting more.
>>
The worst thing in my opinion to do with a good anime franchise is take everything that the franchise was suppose to tell and completely destroy it.
I hate G Gundam because i watch Gundam for a good story with good action in every other series, excluding BF and Try. G Gundam didn't have the story i want from Gundam and had a horrible action. It wasn't even over the top in most parts.The best part is when the Italian guy kicks through a building. Another example is Digimon Xros Wars/Frontier. I came to Digimon hoping for good plot, characters and action. I got a Power Rangers clone from Frontier and a Pokemon clone from Xros Wars! Fuck those are the worst shows ever. at least G Gundam kept some parts of Gundam in it.
>>
>>15175263
I agree with you, I simply cannot watch it. I watch Gundam for the gravitas of war, not some goofy shonen DBZ-ripoff with mechas with silly caricatures of nations.
>>
>>15175595
>dbz rip off

Jesus christ you havent watched enough anime or non gundam mech anime to make that statement
>>
>>15175595
>not some goofy shonen DBZ-ripoff with mechas with silly caricatures of nations.

I hate to admit it, But i laughed so hard I pissed my pants.
>>
>>15170406
>And Rain is one of the best main girls in all of Gundam.
nice joke
>>
>>15172355
I actually really liked Allenby but was so invested in Rain by the time she showed up that I didn't want her to lose out to Domon. Nobel Gundam was equal parts stupid and awesome just like G Gundam.
>>
File: .jpg (150KB, 410x350px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
150KB, 410x350px
>>15175808
I was the exact opposite. Didn't care much for Rein and loved the chemistry Allenby and Domon had and I hoped that they would get together even though I knew that no matter what Rein would somehow end up with Domom.
>>
>>15174253
Why does this show makes my dick hard more than any haremshit I've watched before?
>>
File: A N I M E.gif (225KB, 283x198px) Image search: [Google]
A N I M E.gif
225KB, 283x198px
>>15170428
You could be watching it, RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>15172440
Hang on, is that Wing Zero? Didn't G-Gundam come out before Wing?
>>
>>15175933
yeah.
G Gundam: Apr 1, 1994
Gundam Wing: Apr 7, 1995.
>>
>>15173597
As an wuxia fag, I fucking love the various wuxia references in G Gundam (and his other works as well).
>>
>>15175922
Yep, G gundam is a standalone show.
>>
>>15175595
>not some goofy shonen DBZ-ripoff with mechas with silly caricatures of nations.
Don't ask me, I thought it was Gurren Lagann
>>
My favorite part might've been when we learn the origin of Schwartz. The funny part is how the surprise is that Schwartz isn't entirely Kyoji. Blew my mind. And that was tragic. That's not just an empty shell up there in the Devil Gundam, that's Kyoji, and he hasn't been bonding with Domon like Schwartz these past thirty episodes! He's just been suffering, hoping Schwartz carried out his wish.
And Schwartz. He didn't ask to become the reflection of another's will, even if he has no objections to it after the fact. He loves Domon as much as Kyoji did, yet he can't really say that he is his older brother. He had to be pretty messed up, having no true identity, neither Schwartz nor Kyoji.

>Schwartz: It was... It was really tough for me too!
>Domon: Brother! You are my brother. There's no mistake. You're my brother!
>>
Do you guys think maybe the Devil Gundam's reappearance has something to do with everything bad that is going on?
>>
>>15173213
>I think it looks more like Naruto than DBZ
You might like Naruto. I got my friend into it by describing it as "basically G Gundam but with Shinobis instead of robots"
>>
File: 1481215038251.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481215038251.webm
3MB, 640x480px
That's so gay
>>
>>15176562
We need better super robot shows
>>
File: pls wait.jpg (166KB, 1245x939px) Image search: [Google]
pls wait.jpg
166KB, 1245x939px
>>15167692
Domon had a hard life
>>
>>15174913

I thought the Dark Gundam would be it if it's evolution had continued uninterrupted.

As I understood it, the Dark Gundam had the power to fix a deeply ravaged Earth and alter Humanity itself.
>>
So is it safe to assume that the next Gundam fight will take steps to make sure that it doesn't fuck up the earth even more? I always thought something like each place having a dedicated gundam fight areana would work better than just letting them fight anywhere while causing a bunch of collateral damage
>>
Now go read the G-Files OP, and find out how much work behind the scenes the director put into detail.
>>
>>15173457

Keep in mind that G was the first non-UC series. I don't think it did well when it came out because it was just s different.
>>
>>>15175595
Based off of your incoherent bullshit, you are still to young to understand the awesomeness of that series. Your mind was blown from the hottest burning finger bang ever.
>>
>>15177922
My love, my hatred, and all of my pussy juice, that is how it goes right?
>>
File: Gundam Rose.jpg (3MB, 3909x5680px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Rose.jpg
3MB, 3909x5680px
GF13-009FN - Gundam Rose
>>
>15177147
yeah, its formula was unlike any other gundam show made up to that time.
>>
File: Maxter face.png (2MB, 1255x943px) Image search: [Google]
Maxter face.png
2MB, 1255x943px
>>15177971
Gundam Rose doesn't have shit on Gundam Maxter
>>
>>15167692
When Shining Gundam dies I actually felt really bad for it, which was a surprise because this has never happen to me in Gundam involving a mecha. They didn't particularly hype Shining or anything, yet I felt dreadful when it lunged forward with its last grasp of strength and saved Domon, even if he pre-programmed it.
>>
>>15177971
So was he a new type?
>>
>>15178012
yeah, but he's one of the more beautiful Mechs the show.

>>15178020
>So was he a new type?
nope, George was very lame to be a newtype
>>
>>15178015
That scene where Shining Gundam was being held like a princess in God Gundam's arms, well manly tears were shed that day.
>>
>>15174715
I agree 100% with you on the Domon/Rain romance, it really is well done and makes for a good plot point as well.
>>
>>15178020
What are you talking about George or Gundam Rose?
>>
File: Natasha Zabigov.png (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Natasha Zabigov.png
3MB, 1440x1080px
Natasha is so sexy
>>
>>15178101
Where the fuck's the nipples?
>>
>>15178020
everyone in G is newtype.
that's how they kick bullets back at snipers, catch cannonballs, become 10 Gundams to counter your attack, etc.
It's just that by FC there are so many newtypes that it isn't "new" anymore. They're just powerful people. Same thing happened with color tv. Early color shows had an announcer say "...in COLOR" after the title of a show, because it was a big deal since that was new. all the movies are in color now, but no one says "color films" anymore. That's why no one mentions newtypes in G Gundam.
>>
File: neorussia.jpg (296KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
neorussia.jpg
296KB, 1024x768px
>>15178101
I totally agree
>>
>>15167692
It is like watching a 80s/90s chinese kung fu themed gundam. Bonus points for some of the more identifiable songs being sung in chinese and the competition being held/kicked off in Hong Kong.
>>
File: Gundam Maxter 2.jpg (349KB, 687x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gundam Maxter 2.jpg
349KB, 687x1000px
>>15178035
Gundam Maxter is both more beautiful and cooler

What're you, a communist?
>>
>>15178276
awesome abdomen
>>
Easily one of my favorites, and I'll emit that I cry every time I watch the emotional conclusion between Domon and Master Asia.
>>
>>15167692
I agree with you, I just finished it yesterday and will definitely miss it. I really enjoyed all the special moves and fights. The bonds between the shuffle alliance really grow over time and it had some very emotional scenes. Maybe I'll rewatch it when all BD subtitles comes out.
>>
>>15172355
Domon is just an ass to rain at the start and Rain just wants to jump his bone in a bad way. Their relationship is shit, one of the worst in Gundam. Because Everyone else wants to be bad ass too. Can't have Domon taking all the fun.
>>
>>15167692
Grew up on G Gundam. Domon for life. Neo Japan.
>>
>>15167692
Domon was my idol when I was a boy.
>>
>>15178101
>>15178227
I prefers Natasha over Rain and Allenby
>>
>>15179859
Shit taste
>>
>>15179055
You seem like a fun person.
>>
>>15178035
>implying George was lame
>implying Newtypes can't be lame
>>
I'm sure it's a coincidence that all the people in this thread who don't like G clearly have shit taste and low intelligence.
>>
>>15179921
>have shit taste and low intelligence.
Just like yourself
>>
>>15179918
He didn't notice the Maria Louise feelings
>>
>>15179923
>literally "no u!"

Thanks for proving me right.
>>
>>15173580
I thought he was funny ...
>>
>>15171515
>>15171558
George was actually forced into using Rose Hurricane in a match prior to Domon. He didn't honorably show it off. Domon just got to scout it as an advantage that tournaments provide.
>>
>>15179055
>Domon is just an ass to rain at the start and Rain just wants to jump his bone in a bad way.

I thought that was kind of the point. Domon IS an asshole, angry for some legit reasons, but still an ass. But he gets better as the show goes on. He doesn't just stay an asshole.

By the time they're basically in love with each other, he's stopped being an asshole.

>Their relationship is shit, one of the worst in Gundam

there are much worse relationships in gundam.
>>
>>15177147
This. In japan it probably got shat on to high hell and back for a good while before other Gundam shows stopped talking place in the UC era and shows A LOT worse than G started coming out.

In America,it hit during the Anime boom where stuff like DBZ and YYH were hot. As a result the show had been welcomed with open arms.
>>
>>15181179
Man, when I was little the ONLY Gundam show I believed was worth watching was G. I thought the other ones where they just sit in the cockpit way too boring. I was a retarded child.
>>
obile Fighter G Gundam - 1st BD Box with the first 24 episodes and BD Box 1 Extras.

>[xPearse] Mobile Fighter G Gundam [1080p] (Japanese Encode with English Subs. Japanese Encode with English Subs. Episode commentaries and extras are unsubbed)

>Episodes 1-7

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!dlNABQiI!kiqRMvk2ORhQy7ryux6chQ
Torrent: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=892738

>Episodes 8-24
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!dlNABQiI!kiqRMvk2ORhQy7ryux6chQ
Torrent: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=896882 -
>BD Box 1 Extras
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!tkxllaoT!FfRr-y4mO__n7BLPFyFbAQ

>Misc Photoshop crop script
Mega: https://mega.nz/#!gwslVSCZ!L6UbhrVtfSNOWygglYHPWMam6vMtMJ0mk94sE87Q3Ck

>[xPearse] Mobile Fighter G Gundam Episodes 01-24 & BD Box 1 Extras [1080p]
Torrent: https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=896882
>>
>>15181558
I, Domon Kasshu, together with my love, Rain Mikamura, express our thanks to you.
>>
>>15181197
>I was a retarded child.
All Anonymous in /m/ knew about that but they didn't say any thing, they burst out laughing.
>>
>>15181179
>In America,it hit during the Anime boom where stuff like DBZ and YYH were hot. As a result the show had been welcomed with open arms.
I agree

>>15181170
>there are much worse relationships in gundam.
this is true, a good example of this is Roux and Judau.
>>
>>15177971
>>15178012
George, Rose Bits had to be the lamest thing I have ever heard an english dubber say. Still, this guy was alright. Kinda cool I guess.
>>
>>15174207
So much this.
>>
>>15172355
You're gonna have a hard time finding a worse relationship than Domon and Rain.
>>
>>15183038
That's not even difficult among Gundam AUs.

shoo shoo shittaste pleb
>>
>>15183038
Setsuna and Marina
>>
>>15183661
Had a fine mother/son relationship.
>>
>>15181197
nah, a lot of kids thought that. when robots aren't wrecking each other's shit and there's no action then it's boring. you appreciate it as you get older
>>
File: 456445.jpg (76KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
456445.jpg
76KB, 500x669px
is this Rain?
>>
>>15167692
This show is 100/10. There is a scene where Domon tells Rein that she is useless and no one cares about her. So she leaves. Domon's reaction?
"God damn it, she is so selfish, why did she run away!"
Also I didn't really care for the Russian chick.
>>
File: G Gundam picture.png (574KB, 656x491px) Image search: [Google]
G Gundam picture.png
574KB, 656x491px
>>15167692
This show is touching as fuck

I just saw the episode where Kyoji teaches Domon the value of the power of friendship and the bridge scene made me tear up like a little bitch
>>
>>15184791
That episode cracked me up.
>You don't even deserve to be on my crew!
>Why did you leave my crew? You traitor!
>>
>>15173607

What if you don't take it seriously and still think it's bad?
>>
File: RAIN01.jpg (137KB, 442x620px) Image search: [Google]
RAIN01.jpg
137KB, 442x620px
>>15184507
No, that's just the horse she fucks.
>>
>>15176562
How is that gay? They literally won with the power of heterosexual love.
>>
>>15175933
Early cameo as easter egg.
>>
>>15184926
Gay in the 12 year old sense, I presume.
as in "u like thing i don liek, ur so gay lol".
>>
File: gundam g super asia.jpg (55KB, 444x419px) Image search: [Google]
gundam g super asia.jpg
55KB, 444x419px
THE SCHOOL OF THE UNDEFEATED OF KRYPTON
>>
>>15184914
>No, that's just the horse she fucks.
What? She had sex with horse?
Poor Domon
>>
>>15184885
>it's not like I like you or anything!
>>
>>15185215
he is my idol
>>
>>15184791
>>15184885

I felt like they made domon a bit more of an asshole than usual for that bit, just so he could learn a lesson. But that didn't really make it any less funny, plus seeing him and Master Asia kick a skyscraper during the Sekiha Tenkyoken moment was great. The song made it even better
>>
>>15184914
Please source?
>>
>>15170547
That was the most amazing episode in G Gundam because Chibodee's dream is the most fucking american thing ever.
>>
>>15174464

That's kind of the point. If Kira didn't have his no kill preference thing then Destiny would have been over the first episode he cross paths with Minerva since he have killed the entire new cast.

I also found an interesting view on that having the ultimate power doesn't mean much if you're either unwilling to use to its total destructive potential or your enemy is someone you can't simply just shoot.
>>
>>15185938
https://hitomi.la/galleries/805611.html
>>
File: Capture.png (1MB, 1253x939px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1253x939px
DOMON

GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT
>>
>>15167692
So if G Gundam was released today, how would Neo Sweden look in <current year>?
>>
>>15186887
EXPLODING RAPE GUNDAM
>>
>>15186887
Why the fuck did it even look like a japanese schoolgirl in the first place
>>
>>15186887
it'd be wearing a burka.
>>
>>15186920
They came up with the design first, then just picked a random nationality they hadn't used yet and named it Nobel because that's the only thing from Sweden they knew.
>>
>>15186887
>Nationalism and racial identities are alive and well in the future instead of humanity melting into a frothy brown mongrel soup

Is G Gundam /pol/?
>>
>>15167692
Wait, something weird is going on here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Gundam/comments/2lfrvn/i_just_finished_g_gundam_holy_shit_that_was_so/

what the fuck
>>
>>15186887
It would look like a beautiful girl
>>
File: 1477888794933.jpg (122KB, 560x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477888794933.jpg
122KB, 560x550px
Saici and her Cecile girlfriend (the younger sister of Hans Holger, the Gundam Fighter representing Neo Denmark)
>>
>>15186946
>>15186983
This is sexist.
>>
File: 1485992303015.jpg (830KB, 1000x764px) Image search: [Google]
1485992303015.jpg
830KB, 1000x764px
>>15186887
>So if G Gundam was released today, how would Neo Sweden look in <current year>?
like pic
>>
>>15187555
>Is G Gundam /pol/?
nope
>>
>>15188197
>Sexist
Fuck off ANN, get out
>>
An element that is often overlooked in regards to G Gundam is that the main hero learns the lesson that hot blooded screaming DOESN'T win the fight, calm and focus are the path to victory.
>>
>>15188223
That because Domon is a good man
>>
>>15188182
>Cecile
Shes so cute
>>
>>15188223
This was an big impact in its positive character development.
>>
File: Chibodee_crocket.jpg (32KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
Chibodee_crocket.jpg
32KB, 500x386px
What do today's teens think about Chibodee Crocket (Neo America's most famous loser)?
>>
>>15188283
He's pretty cool and has a harem
>>
File: 1336532190604.jpg (121KB, 474x492px) Image search: [Google]
1336532190604.jpg
121KB, 474x492px
>>15168499
Is this bait or are you just autistic?
>>
>>15188283
He is like a Naze from IBO
>>
>>15188325
>Naze
he's cuck by Guts
>>
>>15188319
A bait
>>
>>15188283
Being a retarded autistic is normal for America's children
>>
>>15188779
>Being a retarded autistic is normal for America's children
I totally agree with you
>>
>>15188792
>It's called an opinion
nope, that's called ''shitposting''
>>
File: d2nse67.jpg (102KB, 846x945px) Image search: [Google]
d2nse67.jpg
102KB, 846x945px
This would have been the perfect final
>>
>>15188283

He's terrified of clowns, definitely American
>>
>>15189344
That fetish is so stupid. Who the fuck is inside that belly, Fuun Saiki?
>>
>>15189792

Shadow the Hedgehog
>>
>>15189787
i agree

>>15189792
>Who the fuck is inside that belly, Fuun Saiki?
Quintuplets
>>
>It's arguably one of, if not the only - Gundam series that's blatantly 100% Super Robots

>It's AMAZINGLY RETARDED!

Wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>15187885
Seriously what the hell is going on in this thread
>>
>>
Why is he so based?
>>
>>15190209
this is your personal opinion, not everyone thinks like you.
>>
>>15190574
>left
Yao Ming
>>
>>15190574
Guy on the right looks like a american obese child
>>
>>15190608
So most of /m/
>>
>>15190608
Rude.

>guy
You mean child?
>>
>>15190621
>You mean child?
a man or boy
>>
>>15167692
Did those new Blue Rays ever get properly uploaded and subbed? I've been out of the loop since they released

Hell, it'd be even better if they were dual audio
>>
>>15190785
only the first first 24 episodes, see >>15181558
>>
>>15190797
Oh cool. Too bad there's no English dub in the files, but this'll do for now. Thanks
>>
>>15190812
you are welcome
>>
>>15190812
Well...

https://mega.nz/#F!ndoDRbyC!rSW37EY4EjBQoX99JWROpA

All of box 1 is up as of today. Dub included.
>>
File: 1394766715541.jpg (30KB, 367x362px) Image search: [Google]
1394766715541.jpg
30KB, 367x362px
>>15190848
>dub included

You are a god
>>
>>15175899
Because you have taste anon.
>>
File: soon.png (2MB, 1253x927px) Image search: [Google]
soon.png
2MB, 1253x927px
>>15187885
>>15190555
Why is everyone ignoring this? I've seen an infographic on /pol/ before talking about how bots generate threads like this but I didn't think it was real

Respond to this post if you're not a robot, don't make it obvious so they don't react violently
>>
>>15167692
>G Gundam
aka Mecha Dragon Ball Z

>over the top shonen protagonists
check
>defying laws of physics so much that it barely passes as soft sci-fi
check
>shitty story, not making slightest amount of sense
check
>SUPER SECRET ULTIMATE MEGA GAME BREAKING PARTICLE CANNON
check
>MC is nearly indestructible
check

ergo G Gundam...i'm sorry Garbage Gundam is a generic shitty superhero series, serving only as 50 episode long toy advert, with no redeemable qualities whatsoever
>>
>>15190848
Is there another source to download these from like a torrent? Mega keeps crashing Firefox
>>
>>15191013
Never mind. I can get an episode or two at a time after my browser restarted
>>
>>15191013
simply use the MegaDownloader
>>
>>15190848
Thank you namefag
>>
File: Fuun Saiki!.png (290KB, 1065x818px) Image search: [Google]
Fuun Saiki!.png
290KB, 1065x818px
Let's go! Fuun Saiki!
>>
>>15191055
As in the browser extension they ask you to use? I do but I've hit my free data limit already and I've only downloaded 2 episodes
>>
File: 1401519556673.jpg (2MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
1401519556673.jpg
2MB, 3000x2250px
>>15191103
>>
File: megadownloader.jpg (92KB, 977x455px) Image search: [Google]
megadownloader.jpg
92KB, 977x455px
>>15191135
nope, You only have to copy the link with open software.
>>
>>15190988
You could've just posted "I'm dumb" and saved yourself lots of typing.
>>
>>15191718
He's probably a Naruto and/or DBZ fanboy
>>
>>15189344
>no 9/11 in the background
Why even bother?
>>
>>15191720
>Naruto and/or DBZ fanboy
american shit taste tier
>>
>>15185956
i love how in the dub they changed his lullaby from some random image song in the Japanese version to THE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF THE USA
>>
>>15191733
I really hate it when someone change an audiovisual work that doesn't belong to him.
>>
>>15174972
im super fucking mad that theres no updated release of the Turn X model like there was for the Turn A
and there there will probably never be a model for the "Dark History" Version of The Turn X
>>
>>15191725
because Domon and Allenby is the best couple the show.
>>
>>15178020
i always figured that G Pilot to Mech systems and targeting computers were just so advanced that they compensated enough to not need extra sensory perception to handle bits
>>
>>15191744
I agree. That strikes me as monstrous, and as an insult to the work's original author
>>
>>15187555
no but you certainly seem to be
nothing wrong with national pride and identity, its just when you start using itas a reason to hurt and degrade others is the problem.
same as there's nothing wrong with a little interracial lovin'
If G Gundam had any over all message it was that despite our differences its whats in the heart that matters and what in our hearts would bring us together
>>
>>15190954
>>15190555
or its just one dude who goes to both sites desperate for conversation
>>
>>15191762
>nothing wrong with national pride and identity
We know drinking nationalism varies from country to country
>>
>>15191762
>>15191776
There is no problem with that.
>>
File: 1481831823215.jpg (52KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481831823215.jpg
52KB, 704x480px
>>15189787
>He's terrified of clowns, definitely American
This is true
>>
>>15186005
>If Kira didn't have his no kill preference thing then Destiny would have been over the first episode he cross paths with Minerva since he have killed the entire new cast.
There is no logic behind that.
>>
File: ggundam.jpg (73KB, 618x753px) Image search: [Google]
ggundam.jpg
73KB, 618x753px
>>15174715
>Rain looks more like a mother than a love interest.
I think the same thing as you.
>>
File: 455648.png (821KB, 1024x643px) Image search: [Google]
455648.png
821KB, 1024x643px
>>15191797
>Space: Above and Beyond and G Gundam
Character comparison
>>
>>15191917
Loli Domon is so cute that I got my pants wet
>>
>>15190812
>no English dub
That's where you're wrong.

>>15191918
I don't get it, and I've saw both. Please explain.
>>
>>15191987
>I don't get it, and I've saw both. Please explain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OyVO65tiCg
>>
>>15189344
Who is the father of Allenby Beardsley’ baby?
>>
File: 1451855735340.jpg (30KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451855735340.jpg
30KB, 478x350px
>>15192174
Well, Sweden so Muhammad.

>>15192001
Grasping at straws, I see.
>>
>>15192174
Judau
>>
>>15192174
My dick
>>
File: G_Gundam.jpg (439KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
G_Gundam.jpg
439KB, 700x980px
cute girls
>>
>>15192224
Who is the girl on the left?
>>
Devil Allenby
>>
>>15192252
I went to fuck her
>>
File: 1478123704850.jpg (30KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
1478123704850.jpg
30KB, 564x423px
>>15192259
>I went to fuck her
>>
>>15191013
I'll likely avoid torrents as I originally was only doing this for /m/, but I don't mind anyone else posting a torrent. Let me get the ED out there first though
>>
>>15191715
What site do you download that from? Everywhere I try points me to shady websites
>>
>>15192721
What site do you download that from? Everywhere I try points me to shady websites
https://megadownloader.en.softonic.com/download
>>
File: 1486426076350.jpg (39KB, 492x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486426076350.jpg
39KB, 492x388px
>>15192001
Jesus christ this is weaponized autism
>>
File: .455454654.jpg (101KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
.455454654.jpg
101KB, 500x516px
>>
File: 9rpwrs.png (242KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
9rpwrs.png
242KB, 576x432px
>>
File: 1485115818983.jpg (136KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485115818983.jpg
136KB, 1440x1080px
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.