[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /m/, I just finished re watching G Gundam, and now im

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: Grand_devil_gundam.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Grand_devil_gundam.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Alright /m/, I just finished re watching G Gundam, and now im curious. Is there any gundam from any other series in general that could stop the Devil Gundam?
>>
File: anime power level chart.jpg (3MB, 2958x2270px) Image search: [Google]
anime power level chart.jpg
3MB, 2958x2270px
>>15167208
Double X could snipe it and Reborns Gundam would blast it to pieces. Not like it matters, nothing tops Phoenix Gundam.

>inb4 Turn siblings
>>
File: G gundam.png (1MB, 1199x897px) Image search: [Google]
G gundam.png
1MB, 1199x897px
The F91 and Zeta gundam.
>>
>>15167234
Nevermind them, Zambot 3 is coming to Moon Attack that devil bitch.
>>
>>15167208

OO[Q]ant's quantum burst may allow communications with the core, which would give it a chance of beating it.

>>15167234

Wing Gundam is there too, above Zebra Gundam.
>>
Tequila Gundam Full Intoxication could beat it.
>>
File: physalis.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
physalis.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>15167208
Maybe the Turns because of their nanomachine shenanigans and GP02 assuming it could get the shot off.
>>
>>15167324
I always loved the look wing had in G's lead up to end. I wonder if there is line art of this version of wing somewhere.
>>
>>15167410
If you're just talking about the color scheme, then it's just a lot more blue on the body with red wings. Could probably do that if you had decent lineart.
>>
It depends. I assume that eventually it would evolve to the point of being both machine and biological, and at that point could even the nanomachines of the butterfly stop it?
>>
>>15167234
>>15167324
How the fuck did they get away with this?
>>
>>15167410
Had wing even aired yet when G was ending?
>>
>>15167515
Nope. Wing's appearance here was an early-bird cameo.

Also, the Wing Gundams are supposedly based on rejected designs for G. Like Wing is a Neo-America concept, and Deathscythe is Neo-Romania's.
>>
File: Wing early concepts 1.jpg (132KB, 1023x596px) Image search: [Google]
Wing early concepts 1.jpg
132KB, 1023x596px
>>15167513
>How the fuck did they get away with this?
It's the same studio so no one's going to complain. It was on screen for just a few seconds.

>>15167515
Wing started airing the week after G ended.

>>15167524
Yep. Not sure if it's Neo America, I can't read Japanese.
>>
File: amuroinmfgg.png (193KB, 339x499px) Image search: [Google]
amuroinmfgg.png
193KB, 339x499px
Even the original Gundam made a cameo appearance in the final battle. You can just imagine Amuro wearing those skin tight suits fighters wore.
>>
>>15167553
Makes you wonder why they didn't keep the Mobile Fighters inside the rockets...
>>
>>15167556
Because they needed to get the mobile fighters into space FAST. No time to build a capsule for the suit.
>>
>>15167208
Why the hell did you Create a new G Gundam thread? Are you blind or retarded, right?

We already have a G Gundam thread thread, check the list before creating a new shit thread for the same shit.
>>15130963
>>15130963
>>
>>15167570
You're being very mean about it, so no, I don't want to join someone else's thread to post about cross universe shenanigans.

You will have to report the thread and then wait for the mods to lock or delete the thread if it is in violation of rules.
>>
>>15167208
I haven't seen G Gundam (yet), but keep on seeing talks about the Devil Gundam.
What does this suit have that makes it special exactly? Why is he supposedly one of the most impressive ms in action?
>>
>>15167607
It's not so much the mobile suit itself as the nanomachines that allow it to self repair on a scale the Turn A can only dream of, while simultaneously hijacking people and any other machines around, up to and including a space colony.
>>
>>15167607
It's got three special abilities, as it was originally designed to revitalize the destroyed Earth:
1. Self-repair, including entire limbs blown off seconds before
2. Self-replication, creating an endless supply of lesser minions and tentacles
3. Self-evolution, generating new weapons and forms that constantly surpass its own limits

It does these through the use of its nanomachines called DG Cells, which can infect and assimilate virtually all matter.

>>15167624
Turn A's nanomachines are descendants of DG Cells though.
>>
File: 1434485393734.jpg (447KB, 2000x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1434485393734.jpg
447KB, 2000x1075px
>>15167208
Turn A.
>>
>>15167607
Without going into spoilers, it's a mobile armor with nearly unlimited potential because it utilizes nanomachines that can do a wide range of stuff. It can manufacture things, infect living creatures, assimilate resources, materials, technology, etc.
>>
>>15167630
>Turn A's nanomachines are descendants of DG Cells though.
Maybe, but can you really claim that their abilities are on par with the DG cells? DG cells could have built an entire Death Army in the time it took the Turn A to fix it's 'stache.
>>
>>15167624
>the nanomachines that allow it to self repair on a scale the Turn A can only dream of,
Given enough time, Turn A's nanomachines can supposedly rebuild itself if needed, including the pilot.
>>
>>15167642
That's the key: Given enough time. See: >>15167641
>>
>>15167644
Keep in mind Turn A has been dormant for tens of thousands of years and also lacked the energy requirements for mass-activating its nanomachines until the end, where the Turn X forced that energy upon it. Which is funny for a mobile suit that's essentially powered by a black hole.

Also IIRC Turn A fixed its stache in a day or two, while the Devil Gundam required months to create an army in Shinjuku while regenerating itself.
>>
>>15167570
So long as there are retarded people to fuel these shit threads, these dumb retards will continue to create them.
>>
>>15167653
But it's not the same topic. It's a different topic that just so happens to reference the same show. Are you saying that all shows must be confined to a single general thread? What has you so pooper peeved about this, anon?
>>
>>15167208
Nope.
It's clearly stated that no amount of violence can permanently destroy it. You can only kill it with love, and no other Gundam show can actually produce love-powerd special moves.
>>
>>15167223
At first I thought it was just a mecha list, but somebody decided to add Lord of Nightmares and not make her the top. I mean, why? How could ANYONE measure the Lord of Nightmares? Its the creation god of the Slayers & Lost Universe worlds. And all evidence points that it created those universe to amuse itself.

Why does the dragon gods need prayer and the demon gods do not?
Why does anything have emotion?
Why does it allow travel between worlds?
For added drama.

The Lord of Nightmares is equal to the creation gods of the Marvel and DC universes!
>>
>>15167653
I've heard it all before. You can see the outcome in the following image.
>>
>>15167644
The Devil Gundam needs time as well as resources, it doesn't just create things out of nothing. You haven't realized that you've been seeing DG cells do work when the Devil Gundam has plenty of energy and resources. During the Neo Tokyo story arc, The Devil Gundam had to break down and reabsorb its own death army to regain energy and materials in its own body to get to its next stage of evolution. When the Devil Gundam was ruined at the end of the Guyana Highlands story arc, it was in very bad shape and took a long time to regenerate itself as well.

The Devil Gundam can build an large army in hours or days by taking over an area and harvesting the raw materials. Turn A can wipe out a large army in hours or days by saturating the area in nanomachine "storm" that eats away at everything, or even more quickly by using the moonlight butterfly as a direct weapon like how the moonlight butterfly effortlessly cut Corin's suit in half.

The way I see it, the Turn A's nanomachines are intended to be weapons, the ability to repair is a far second and it has a slow ability to create anything. The DG cells are the opposite, they can infect and control things, build objects and perform regeneration very quickly so it has strong defensive abilities, but are limited in their offensive/destructive ability. That's a side effect of the Devil Gundam originally being designed as the Ultimate Gundam with the goal of using nanomachines to heal the Earth, of course, so the DG cell's abilities were intended to be building and regenerating. How do DG cells destroy? Well it can build a weapon and then attack using that weapon. DG cells themselves aren't exactly weapons, but a means to create weapons. On the other hand, moonlight butterfly can be commanded to directly contact a target and start taking it apart or blow through it.
>>
>>15167652
Devil Gundam needed a subservient core. Kyoji was fighting it all the way. Why do you think Schwarz was created?
>>
>>15167652
It wasn't the energy requirements. Loran just never looked at the manual. The Turn A had beam sabres but no one knew until Sochie accidentally took them out. He never knew the Turn A had thrusters until the moment he was falling into a goddamn pit. Loran didn't know about the core fighter system or the invisibility through beam sabre light bending until he read about it conveniently not long before his first battle with Gym in the Turn X.
>>
>>15167667
> Lord of nightmares
> more powerful than Full Possession Shelonger
>>
>>15167525
I think it said wing gundam is Japanese. Something about being in G-gundam line?
>>
>>15167667
>creation gods of the Marvel
The One Above All (Marvel's creator god) is Jack Kirby. The Fantastic Four have even met him in his drawing studio. The Marvel universe is, canonically, a comic book so its creator god is actually only capable of drawing things, beating up neo-nazis, and suing Stan Lee.
>>
>>15167652

I don't think there's any scene in the show where the Turn-X forces it's energy upon the Turn-A. The scene a lot of people ascribe the Turn-A becoming complete due to the Turn-X too is the one where the two units spaz out and start identifying each other. Both units react exactly the same though, and the only thing that happens is the cockpit filling with symbols for both units. Which doesn't imply that the Turn-X gave the Turn-A anything, or vice versa. Just that the two units have a history and their systems recognize each other.

It also doesn't make sense regardless, since the Turn-A is never said to have two types of nanomachines, and it already used nanomachines to repair the head about episode 16/17 or so.

>>15167690

I'm pretty sure there's a couple of scenes in the first 10 or so episodes where you can see Loran reading the manual, but none late in the show just before he uses the core fighter or beam saber invisibility. He was just more concerned with how to actually move the unit, how to aim precisely (the VR head), how to shield things (the I--field) and so on than with finding out what offensive measures it had.
>>
The God Korn probably because newtype psycoframe bullshit knows no bounds.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.