[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vote for your next Prime http://transformers.hasbro.com/en-u

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1485976145865.png (447KB, 1033x577px) Image search: [Google]
1485976145865.png
447KB, 1033x577px
Vote for your next Prime
http://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us/media/transformers-power-of-primes:27F9B879-5056-9047-F5B7-E5C51F996F4A
>>
>primal is chaos
>the guy stickler about law is honor
>the granddaddy of braves is order

also, unknown evil is totally deathsaurus, right?
>>
>>15166859
Sorry, had to stick to my 90sbabby guns and vote for Prime. "Chaos" my ass.

>>15167443
>also, unknown evil is totally deathsaurus, right?

>Dual glowing eyes
>Dual headcrest
Yeah, that's totally him.
>>
>>15166859
Star Saber for life!
>>
I don't get it, is this the next prime for the comic, the show or toyline?
I take it the comic and the toyline no longer work in synergy now?
>>
>Primal is Chaos

Since when? Though I guess he did some pretty crazy things in his time.

Almost tempted to vote for "Unknown Evil" just to see what happens tho.
>>
>>15167566
>Since when
Since "sometimes crazy works". Also because he was a wanted rogue in Beast Machines I guess.

Also check this out, for round one
>Honor: Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Hound
>Order: Shockwave, Megatron, Star Saber
>Chaos: Thunderwing, Optimus Primal, Unknown Evil (wild card)
Why Hound and Arcee though? Fort Max and Springer would make sense to me.
Or Thundercracker and Cyclonus if we want to spice things up with 'cons.
>>
>>15167566
My guess is because Megatron in Beast Machines was Extreme Order and Primal was against him.

Anyway, voted for Star Saber. If only for the vain hope that if he wins, Hasbro will force IDW to retcon or undo Roberts stupid 'Star Saber is a genocidal maniac now because that's how it was in my teenage fanfic!' characterisation.
>>
>>15167577
Springer would make more sense, but Arcee is currently a major character in the comics, and in contrast to that, Hound hasn't done anything important (ever), so essentially one would build on an established character while the other gives you free reign to do whatever you want with him.
>>
File: Star_Saber_1_Robot.jpg (580KB, 1355x1889px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Saber_1_Robot.jpg
580KB, 1355x1889px
>>15168181
Well, his bio for the voting is pretty close to his anime character, minus kid adoption
>Traits: Pure, Just
>Prime Pledge: A valiant champion of peace, Star Saber vows to wield his mighty sword as a servant of hope who will fight for the good of all Transformers robots.
>Quote: “The light of peace will illuminate the path to victory.”

Plus Legends and Earth Wars Star Saber characterisation didn't use IDW too, but those are mobile games, though Legends use IDW looks and Furman wrote Earth Wars IIRC.

Also, how are IDW TFs lately? I think I dropped MTMTE when Rodimus got kicked out of LL and didn't follow RID since Optimus invade America or something
>>
File: power-of-the-primes.jpg (694KB, 5844x1060px) Image search: [Google]
power-of-the-primes.jpg
694KB, 5844x1060px
>>
>>15168259
Transformers nows shares its universe with IDW's Rom, G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Action Man, and M.A.S.K. books. They had a crossover event to set everything up, and different characters can pop up in different books, but it's mostly been G.I. Joe in Transformers. Skywarp is part of G.I. Joe now.

In Optimus Prime, Prime's still dealing with his annexation of Earth and some newly arrived, and suspicious, Junkions.
In Lost Light, the group just accidentally teleported to the Functionalist universe.
In Till All Are One, the Titans Return plot is still finishing up.
In Revolutionaries, Some Joes, Kup, Action Man, Blackrock, and Rom are dealing with the Oktober Guard messing around with a magic Dire Wraith object.

It's a pretty fun time.
>>
>>15167577
Arcee led the Earth team for a while in IDW.
>>
>>15166859
STAR SABER.

What will his prime name be?
Solarius Prime?
>>
>>15169160
There's also the second Wreckers mini that was meh and nobody really liked.
>>
>>15169435
you wot m8
that ended ages ago ad was generally liked
>>
File: Untitled.png (5KB, 248x132px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
5KB, 248x132px
>>15169435
dude
>>
>>15169421
Gladius Prime
>>
>>15167541
Since this on the Hasbro website, it's probably safe to assume it's toyline-related.
>>
>>15169600
Ah.
I guess that's why it stated Deathsaurus is evil and Shockwave and Thunderwing were there instead of, well, respectively dead and comatose/missing.
>>
>>
>>15172853
How's RID these days?
>>
>>15167529
>>15167443
It does say "unknown" evil. It could be just a random profile they picked because they thought it would look cool. Doesn't mean it represents the actual choice.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmVnhQvMV6U

OH OH OH OH
SEIGI NO YUUSHA
STAR SABER
>>
>>15174896
TORANSUFORM
GATTAI POWAA UPPU

CHIKARA NO
CHIKARA NO BURAINUMASUTA
>>
>>15173236

It's got a decent episodic cast but suffers from a severe lack of plot.

Season 1 was "beat up decepticon prisoners, suddenly evil ancient decepticon Megatronus appears for the season finale and wants revenge for some reason, we beat him up with magic weapons then he's gone"

Season 2 was "there's more decepticon prisoners, turns out they're hiding in a ship, we beat them up at the end of the season"

And then the mini-series people thought was Season 3 but was actually just a mini-thing was "Starscream makes some mini-cons on cybertron but they escape to earth so he comes to collect them with the help of reused character models, the minicons and autobots team up and beat him then the minicons piss off to parts unknown and the status quo is restored".

There's some good fun episodes in there but there's like no real story beyond the autobots being on perpetual cleanup duty.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.