[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (473KB, 2401x1513px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
473KB, 2401x1513px
I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid, or a MAL citizen here because I happen to find Gundam IBO and Gundam Unicorn to be the greatest mecha stories ever created. every time I bring them up I get told to watch some overrated mid-80s obscure autistic crap and it's getting fucking old.

As a community we should accept all types of mecha discussion. I was trying to discuss Macross Delta a few months back but told to go back to MAL and I was frankly disgusted. What the fuck happened here? We used to be cool

Oh well. awesome 10s mecha thread.
>>
Go back to MAL
>>
File: world is not square.jpg (319KB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
world is not square.jpg
319KB, 1280x1428px
>>15162714
>Oh well. awesome 10s mecha thread.
You asked :)
>>
>>15162714
>I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid, or a MAL citizen here
Leave

>I happen to find Gundam IBO and Gundam Unicorn to be the greatest mecha stories ever created
Ok

>I bring them up I get told to watch some overrated mid-80s obscure autistic crap and it's getting fucking old.
There was a lot of relatively well written stuff from around that time.

Unicorn looked good and IBO is edgier but they both follow pretty standard Gundam formulas.

After watching a dozen gundam shows it might be hard to like something when its already been done in a way that fit them better.

>I was trying to discuss Macross Delta a few months back but told to go back to MAL and I was frankly disgusted.
Leave

>What the fuck happened here? We used to be cool
Move on
>>
>>15162731
This is modified copypasta. Please don't encourage it.
>>
File: 1329799205294.png (94KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
1329799205294.png
94KB, 225x315px
it doesn't matter if it is a pasta, but if you let /m/ dictate what is good and what is not or if you are allowed to like or not, then you are a retard.
>>
>>15162786
This. Even /a/ has a better taste for /m/echa shows these days anyway.
>>
>>15162786
I bet Arc's vaginapussy smells like fresh baked cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting
>>
>>15162788
Then go to /a/ and watch whatever the flavor of the month is.
>>
>>15162714
S2A/ZF
>>
>>15162714
I dropped IBO because fujo pandering but I might pick it back up one day
I'm currently watching Unicorn's broadcast on Toonami with my brother. I prefer it since it's a nice throwback to 0079 and 0080. The directing is really weird though.
Also, some anon told me that Unicorn keeps up with the gratuitous ass shots past the first episode but I've yet to see one since
>>
>>15162788
False. There was a huge thread yesterday shitting on mecha in general
>>
>>15162820
This
>>
>>15162788
Not really /a/ just needs shipping to enjoy something.

/m/ is overly critical.
>>
>>15162823
Can you blame them when recent mecha shows have been total shit?
>>
>>15162714
>I happen to find Gundam IBO and Gundam Unicorn to be the greatest mecha stories ever created
How new are you?
>>
File: bizarro world.png (292KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro world.png
292KB, 986x553px
>>15162726
>>
>>15162714
>I get told to watch some overrated mid-80s obscure autistic crap and it's getting fucking old

kys dumb normie ,if something is old it doesnt mean its bad
>>
>>15162955
>>15163574
Kek
>>
>>15162714
>I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid, or a MAL citizen here because I happen to find Gundam IBO and Gundam Unicorn to be the greatest mecha stories ever created
It's like you're having fun stepping into dog shit yet feel outraged that people give you funny, disgusted looks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.