[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (16KB, 556x315px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 556x315px
I'm sick and tired of being treated like I'm an invalid, or an ESl citezin here because I happen to find Getter Robo and Shin Mazinger to be the greatest mecha stories ever created. every time I bring them up I get told to watch some overrated mid-00s ripoff and it's getting fucking old.

as a community we should accept all types of mecha discussion. I was trying to discuss Tranformers a few months back but told to go back to /co/ and I was frankly disgusted. WHat the fuck happened here? We used to be cool

Oh well. awesome 70s mecha thread.
>>
Sounds like toxic masculinity at work to me.
>>
Fuck off Pablo.
>>
>>15160655
Both seem pretty well-liked around here.

The original Mazinger manga doesn't do much for me, but I like the Shin anime a lot. I liked Getter Robo Go a great deal, too.
>>
>>15160688
It's a shitpost rewording the ttgl shitpost currently in the catalog. Probably the same guy. Also probably the same guy who has been posting with the name Mario and very blatantly shitposting as a "spic." PROBABLY the same guy who systematically cycles through all the popular fandoms of /m/ that has been putting the same tired shitposts for a while now and has to change it up because less people were taking the bait.

We have no mods so just report the thread and eventually it will get removed by the auto system.
>>
>>15160694
OP here, not the same guy. Not even Mexican or ESL, just selectively doctored the grammar and spelling to add authenticity.

I can't tell what I'm more disgusted about. The fact I took the time to make that post, or the fact people actually replied ITT, especially those witha awareness of the other thread.
>>
>>15160694
>>15160703
Ah. Kobuto Koji always gets my attention.
>>
>>15160655
Wait what happened to that TTGL thread?
>>
File: nagaieyes.png (253KB, 511x704px) Image search: [Google]
nagaieyes.png
253KB, 511x704px
Shin Mazinger came after Gurren Lagann. use a pic of the early Go Nagai manga before it became a gay anime tie-in.

I mean, the early Mazinger manga was actually a big influence on Eva.
>>15160709
it died or got deleted because it was shit from conception and OP is trying to bring the argument back
>>
>>15160687
AFTER YOU JUAN
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.