[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show had a great concept, but horrible execution. Too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1446979745589.jpg (115KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
1446979745589.jpg
115KB, 600x755px
This show had a great concept, but horrible execution. Too much time jumping around, and time skips. Like the last couple of episodes should have built up on each other, instead episodes jumped around time and hurt continuity and suspense.
>>
>>15159179
Pretty pic but you're gonna need something more than that to indicate what you're talking about because I don't think that many people here watched Concrete Revolutio.
>>
>>15159198
>>15159198
I can understand why because it wasn't all that great
>>
File: img_chara_03_01.jpg (112KB, 690x760px) Image search: [Google]
img_chara_03_01.jpg
112KB, 690x760px
>>15159179
best girl
>>
>>15159283
But she was worse than Hitler
>>
Yeah, you're not wrong about all the jumping around, but in a way I enjoyed the way the skips built up some of the future events. Season 2 definitely had my interest just to see where all this stuff was leading. I was kind of hoping there'd be less of that eventually and things would just focus on the present for a while, but nope.

Still, a pretty interesting cast of characters and some of my favourite action scenes in a while. Dunno if its among my favourite shows but I enjoyed my time watching it.
>>
>>15159179
I actually thought the lack of time jumps in the 2nd season made it fairly weaker than the 1st one.

The time jumps allowed them to do episodic set up and reveal new things about the larger story in the same episode, and with less of them the 2nd season felt much more episodic, even if a few elements of the individual episodes came into play in the final arc.
>>
>>15159319
Hitler is still better than literally being satan.
>>
Lack of rule 34 for this show is what really disastrous.
>>
File: C10uBKeVEAAna5X.jpg orig.jpg (608KB, 2048x1512px) Image search: [Google]
C10uBKeVEAAna5X.jpg orig.jpg
608KB, 2048x1512px
>>15159807
Flashforwards are of course always more interesting than flashbacks.
>>
I think what would have been more powerful is to show the 60s turmoil stuff and the aftermath of the 90s where Japan's economy sunked
>>
>>15160676
But then Kikko would be a fourty year old hag.
>>
>>15159283
Nah, she was just a shitty jealous girlfriend
>>15159793
I liked the skips in the first half, they did a great job in creating an atmosphere of mystery, but they should have stopped doing that in the second half and had the sequence of events play straight, especially in the last few episodes. And yea, I loved the character designs, fight scenes and the giant love letter to old school anime and toku.

https://i.4cdn.org/w/1485838791949.jpg
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.