[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what gives? I thought this was going to be the last one but MAL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

what gives? I thought this was going to be the last one but MAL says there's now 6

Been really enjoying them so far tho
>>
God, The Origin sucked. The best parts were the scenes with Amuro.
>>
>>15158540
How can people have such garbage opinions
>>
>>15158540
do you not like char or something?
>>
>>15158515
Isn't it going to tell the whole OYW story?
>>
>>15158578
that would be cool but I heard before it would only do the flashback sequence
>>
I hope they keep going and do the rest of the original series in this style
>>
they ruined lalah
>>
Isn't the OVA accurate to the manga? How can people hate the OVA yet claim the origin manga is superior to the anime?
>>
>>15158747
Contrarianism
>>
>>15158747
>Isn't the OVA accurate to the manga?

It's only fairly accurate to the Origin manga which itself retcons some long-established lore from other fluff.
>>
>>15158515
I generally like it but there's not getting away from the fact that it's yet more Zeonwank and the latest attempt at portraying Char as a sympathetic character (even though it ends up having the opposite effect).
>>
>>15158733
More like "made her interesting for average viewers". And that's not bad.
>>
>>15158573
I like Char, just not Origin Char. They're two entirely different characters.

>>15159493
>the latest attempt at portraying Char as a sympathetic character
What? Char is 100% portrayed as a batshit insane Joker type dudebro
>>
>>15158573
the Origin char acts nothing like the char form the original gundam series. the Char from Origins acts like a complete asshole and a Mary sue.
like how the hell was he able to pilot the Guntank as kid, if he never pilot one before against well trained Guntank pilots.
>>
>>15158573
>liking Char after what he did to Garma
>>
>>15160020
might as well be asking how amuro piloted the gundam as kid, if he never pilot one against well trained zaku pilots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.