[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kikaida/Kikaider thread? I just watched Kikaider reboot, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Kikaider (REBOOT) Icon.png (1MB, 1067x706px) Image search: [Google]
Kikaider (REBOOT) Icon.png
1MB, 1067x706px
Kikaida/Kikaider thread? I just watched Kikaider reboot, and despite what some people say and it bombing in Japanese theaters I really REALLY enjoyed it. I really hope it gets a sequel.
>>
>>15154808
Me too. But it's not gonna happen, give up. Read the original manga if you haven't yet.
>>
>>15154808
It's basically Terminator 2 but with karate. I enjoyed it, but not in the same way I like the original manga or the anime series.
>>
File: img_4.jpg (122KB, 560x708px) Image search: [Google]
img_4.jpg
122KB, 560x708px
>>15154808
they're better
>>
>>15154808
I enjoyed it, even marked out at the final Denji End
But I won't recommend it to folks who are not toku fans
>>
>>15155368
>It's basically Terminator 2
I thought that Mechanical Violator Hakaider was basically Terminator 2?
>>
>>15159118
Japan makes Terminator 2 a lot
>>
>>15159352
To be fair Hollywood tried to make it at least two more times too.
>>
>>15154808
On the one hand, Reboot accomplished the seemingly impossible task of actually making Kikaider's design cooler than Hakaider's.

On the other hand, the bad guys completely 100% win halfway through the movie, and then honor their word and let the protagonists go about their lives which are apparently just fine despite the fact that they gave the bad guys everything that they wanted. Furthermore, Kikaider takes no steps to actually stop the bad guys from doing anything at this point, and what actually stops them is that they can't help but be raging assholes to Hakaider for no reason until he goes berserk and kills them all. So in the end Hakaider saves the day and steals the movie because the bad guys just can't stop being assholes to him.

Also, Kikaider gets his ass kicked in every single fight that's not against regular mooks.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.