[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to think Heero was the worst of the pilots in Wing, until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Wufei.png (345KB, 871x718px) Image search: [Google]
Wufei.png
345KB, 871x718px
I used to think Heero was the worst of the pilots in Wing, until I recently re-watched it and saw Wufei again. He was a cliche lone wolf rebel, never wanted to join the others, was always talking about JUSTICE and cried when Treize beat him in fencing then ran into hiding. He finally beats Treize and kills him he throws a shitfit because he didn't mean to kill him and he wanted to become his friend...because...?

Then Endless Waltz happened, what the fuck? He had no real motives and the entire time he was on the rebel villain side...because. Then in the last 5 minutes of the final episode changes his mind.

What was the point of him?
>>
he's chinese
>>
File: Sai-0.jpg (19KB, 321x240px) Image search: [Google]
Sai-0.jpg
19KB, 321x240px
>>15151613
You can be Chinese without having a stick up your ass.
>>
>>15151623
the person who wrote him had a stick up his ass about the chinese
>>
>>15151601
His Gundam has a flamethrower.
>>
Strange writing isn't exactly exclusive to Wufei, when it comes to Wing. That show was frustratingly perplexing, even compared to many of Tomino's shows.
>>
File: 148558qq0839277.jpg (145KB, 871x718px) Image search: [Google]
148558qq0839277.jpg
145KB, 871x718px
>>15151601
conventional take off
>>
>>15151646
I guess Duo is the only one that doesn't have his moments
>>
>>15151601
He was a militaristic cunt who wanted to be a soldier and wished he was on Treize's side but MUH CHINESE HONOR made switching sides unthinkable to him. Once his mission was over he started working for the militarist cunts because that's what he actually wanted
But then Heero "literally an angel" Yuy convinced him to go against everything he believes in and make his character do a complete 180 because fighting's bad and little girls die and stuff
>>
>>15151601
>He finally beats Treize and kills him he throws a shitfit because he didn't mean to kill him and he wanted to become his friend...because...?

He was pissed at Trieze for the throwing the fight.

> He had no real motives and the entire time he was on the rebel villain side...because

He thought that global pacifism meant discarding those soldiers who can only live through fighting. He couldn't do anything but fight, so he joined the side that gave him that opportunity instead of just discarding him.

Him changing sides at the end was BS though, I agree. Heero should have killed him and destroyed Nataku.
>>
>>15151601
He was pissed because Trieze killed himself on Alron's trident. Wufei knew he didn't deserve to win. And I also think Wufei felt Trieze might have been secretly right about everything.

Wufei was huge into muh honor and hated the weak, but he lost to Trieze in their first match, and in the 2nd Trieze let him win.

EW was retarded, and basically existed to show off Katoki's new designs and to see the old characters again, it was basically like Advent Children.
However Wufei's motives in EW makes sense. Pacifism meant ignoring the soldiers, many of whom had no where to go after the war, and were sort of discarded.

Wufei isn't that bad.
>>
>>15151925
>>15151894
I don't think Treize lost on purpose. Treize just a huge face turn at the end of the series and fought for Earth to bring peace with the colonies. He's not going to kill himself.
>>
>>15151742
Duo was easily the best character. He was the most normal and sane person. Even Quatre was written retarded at times he was way to preachy.
>>
>>15152744
Then you are incorrect. Keep in mind, this is Wing we're talking about.
>>
>>15152775
Are you joking? Treize went from heel to face, he even said after he beat White Fang he'd lay down his weapons for Relena's peace.
>>
>>15153126
He was quite literally beating Wufei at every exchange of the duel and then you're just going to trust that Treize did not intentionally charge forward and leave himself vulnerable?
>>
gohi lol
>>
>>15153134
I misread your comment, I thought you were saying Treize was a villain at the end of the series.

MY B YO, MY B.
>>
>>15152744

His whole plan was based on being part of a brutal final battle that would leave the world no longer wanting millitaristic people around. He and Zechs both got that they were putting on a big show for the world with their plan. As far as he was concerned if his plan succeeds then there was no reason for men like him to still exist. Trieze's whole deal was that he found beauty in warrior ethos, war was his whole life, a world of pacifism requires that people like him dissapear. Hence he throws the fight by essentially charging into Wufei's weapon.
>>
File: 6pEzu.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
6pEzu.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
Just remember, Emperor Zuul is justice.
>>
>>15151601
He was the romantic component of Wing's story. He had a childhood fiance, seduced an Earth general, and fucked Treize.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.