[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About 12 episodes in, please tell me these fucks will die soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (23KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
23KB, 512x288px
About 12 episodes in, please tell me these fucks will die soon. Seriously they make ZZ unbearable to watch.
>>
>>15151577
Die? Ha ha ha.

Beecha replace Bright as the protagonists ship captain.
>>
>>15151577
I hope you die OP, you fucking faggot.
>>
Jump ship now.
They will tell you it will get better, and that's partially true. But this show is simply not what you want.
>>
Wtf did hobo Yazan ever do to you
>>
>>15151577
Sorry but the only thing that's gonna happen is they're going to try to sell their friends out to die for some food and then they'll get caught but everyone will immediately forget and make Beecha captain. Also Mondo's girlfriend will get crushed by nothing.

>>15151614
It really only gets good during that desert arc and then goes quickly to back shit once it's over with.
>>
>>15151888
More like anything on Earth is fine, anything on Space is fucking retarded.
>>
>>15151577
They become allright later on.
I hated then too in the begining, but I thought Beecha was cool by the end of the show.
Mondo was whatever, but they become better as the show goes on.
>>
Fuck off, Beecha is best character
>>
>>15151577
I'm at episode 30 something, they kinda stops their bullshit at some point, they don't stop being asshole-ish, but they kinda improve.
>>
What I really hated about Beecha was him getting the best girl.
>>
>>15151577

>Bright just let them back onto the ship after betraying them and joining Zeon

See, this got me mad the most, old Bright would've had them put to death by firing squad if Kai pulled that sort of stunt in 0079.
>>
>>15152493
What you hate is Elle turning into a betamax with a rebound in her romance drama scenes.
>>
>>15152506
Well he just got used to it, also after having to deal with Katz' shit anyone else seems like a godsend.
Hell they even got better as time went on, some of the zeta crew only became worse as time goes on.
>>
I'm surprised Judau and Iino managed to put up with their shit.
>>
>>15151577
You will be disappointed.
>>
>>15152949
Like who?
>>
>>15156792
Katz for one.
>>
>>15151589
Oh, it's worse than that.

You seen Unicorn, OP? You know the flagship, The Nahel Argama?

Beecha's the first captain of it
>>
I got to episode 13 of ZZ and have no real desire to continue. I guess it's just not for me.
>>
not op but should i even bother watching ZZ?I only watched 79 and it was great and Zeta which was boring as fuck
>>
>>15157274
Watch and make your own damn opinions
>>
>>15156792
Reccoa
>>
>>15157274
Yeah: it's the one that comes next. Maybe you'll be like >>15157186 and it won't be for you, or maybe you'll think it's the best thing ever. You should really decide that for yourself, though.
>>
>>15157274
I loved 0079 but thought zeta was a slog, and I liked ZZ.
the general consensus is if you liked zeta you will dislike ZZ and vice versa.
the first few episodes are kinda grating, but all in all I enjoyed it way more than zeta,
>>
>>15152493
But blue berry yogurt is superior in every way
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.