[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you watching? What are you reading? What are you playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

What are you watching?
What are you reading?
What are you playing?

Tell us about the /m/ stuff you're checking out.
>>
Torkaizer
>>
File: heaven029.jpg (18KB, 300x230px) Image search: [Google]
heaven029.jpg
18KB, 300x230px
>>15150716
most recent thing I sunk my teeth into was Apogee and Perigee, a robot duo that as far as I can tell started as Suntory mascots and then hit it big via toys and a technopop album with vocals by a woman known for her weird music.
I've only skimmed the romajiwebs so far, haven't gotten into the moonwebs about them yet.

I don't know if this will turn out like that time I found out about the Yokohama Exotic Showcase but so far I found some pictures from Japanese kids' rides.
>>
>>15150716
Watching: Might Gaine, to get ready for SRW V
Reading: old Shadowrun novels
Playing: Gundam Breaker 3
>>
File: DQVIDS_-_Overkilling_machine.png (477KB, 736x865px) Image search: [Google]
DQVIDS_-_Overkilling_machine.png
477KB, 736x865px
Watching: I am going through the entire gundam animated franchise in production order I am at the first episode of victory at the moment.
Reading: I am not reading anything in particular at the moment.
Playing: I am playing dragon quest VIII at the moment, but that is not really /m/ eventhough it has some /m/ enemies
>>
Watching: rewatching 0079
Reading: nothing atm
Playing: SD Gundam G Gen Genesis
>>
>>15150716
I just finished Getter Armageddon
>>
>>15150716
The last /m/ thing i saw was the 2nd cour of Fafner exodus, im not reading nothing lately, and i playing G Generation Jenny, though mostly grinding for good units to the end game.
>>
Watching Ultraman Orb and Nyanbo
Reading William Gibson's recent book, The Peripheral
Playing FFXV and KoL
>>
>>15150716
I watched Akito because it had been sitting on my drive for a while and I figured I should finally get around to it.

This was a mistake.
>>
>>15150716
Watching S1 of Iron Blooded Orphans. It's much better than I expected from a Gundam.
>>
>>15150716
>What are you watching?

Godannar

>What are you reading?

got the first Log Horizon ln as a birthday gift

>What are you playing?

Trails of Cold Steel 2
>>
>>15150716
watching the trailer for that power rangers movie. other than that I'm searching for pics to practice 3d modelling, mainly of guyver and sentai armor.
>>
Just finished reading Getter Robo and now onto Getter Robo G and Go too
>>
>>15150971
>Godannar
Good choice. How are you enjoying it so far?
>>
>>15150716
Watching:
Fafner Exodus, Yamato 2199, IBO
Reading:
After discovering the vastity of the Leijiverse I tried to read some #1 (Harlock, Great Yamato, Nibelung ring). Plus I bought some really obscure Mecha manga that will never be translated (Sakura Brigade, Shibagane, Tokyo Annihilation war. Etc)
Playing: MGS 5. Waiting for SRW V
>>
Finished Dangaizer 3.

Ending was shit, but the girls were banging.
>>
What else?
>>
>>15150716
It's weird seeing you make a thread.
Watching: Giant Robo actually
Reading: Aside from a myriad of VNs? Star Wars books
Playing: Metal Slug 4 and FE4
>>
>>15150716
>What are you watching?
Stuff I should have watched already for a while now, Turn A, Patlabor OVA2 and Tetsujin 2004.
>What are you reading?
Nothing strictly /m/, but on a more general sci-fi note, Children of Time, which is pretty good, there's a society of uplifted sentient spiders with biotechnology in it.
>What are you playing?
Xenogears but it's been a while since I last touched it.
>>
>>15151030
>Ending was shit
More like ending was nonexistent.
>>
>>15150716

Watching: just finished Giant Robo
Reading: The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
Playing: The Elder Scrolls - Oblivion

>Tell us about the /m/ stuff you're checking out.

Probably going to see if I can snag some Testujin-28 (2004) merchandise
>>
Zeta Gundam
>>
>>15150716
>What are you watching?
Dorvak. I'm about halfway through and it actually stopped being awful and started having a plot. The robots haven't appeared for several episodes either. It's like it turned into a different show that's actually slightly watchable.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.