[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a mech even compete? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60 OZhrTB6o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How can a mech even compete?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b60OZhrTB6o
>>
>>15145965
Can I buy it from Aliexpress?
>>
File: chink shark.png (83KB, 1190x700px) Image search: [Google]
chink shark.png
83KB, 1190x700px
>>15146940
Seems like OP got the image off Aliexpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-new-chinese-military-folding-portable-shovel-WJQ-308-multifunction-camping-spade-dibble-emergency-garden-outdoor/32626142613.html
>>
why have it fold?
Why not just have it so you just take the head off to stow it that way? It's already held on with a thumbscrew
It'd take like 5 more seconds to deploy and the shovel would be much stronger for being made of solid metal, and cheaper to make too.
>>
>>15146970
>why have it fold?
Because it's actually an overrated, over-marketed piece of shit that is barely adequate as a shovel, and can't even do half the things shown in the video right.

There is a reason why you get specialized tools for all but most basic of tasks, and not one thing that does everything.
>>
>>15146970
Because if you put the head off, there will be a 50/50 chances that your clumsy little fatass will lost it like an idiot.
>>
>>15146970
>why have it fold?
>Why not just have it so you just take the head off to stow it that way?

Because transformation > gattai
>>
>>15146970
the folding is part of the gimmick. they don't need it to be stronger (it's already decently strong), but to have a multipurpose hinge.

it allows for leverage when using the wire cutter, the 90 degree fold when locked is meant to be used as a makeshift hoe or anchor, and the fully flat fold is for various improvised bullshit like using the back of the shovel blade as a flat surface to hammer with

most if not all entrenching shovels are of a folding design, by the way. no military wants one out of solid metal because it'd be too heavy, and the point of an entrenching shovel is that it's compact and light. a detachable head that takes 5 seconds longer to deploy is a no-no when it comes to use as an improvised weapon, and the joint and lock system is already strong and provides a certain amount of stiffness (the hinge only allows for X movement in a certain range and direction) as opposed to having a tool come in two pieces that you need a more complex lock so there's no yaw, pitch, roll, or inadvertent detachment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrenching_tool
>>
>>15146988
Both is better
>>
>>15146967
> US $59.88

Too much money to play little commie. I will pass.
>>
>>15145965
Is this Barbatos new weapon ?
>>
File: plunger.jpg (25KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
plunger.jpg
25KB, 900x900px
>>15147981
No, this is.
>>
>>15145965
If I took like 20 of these traveled back in time to around 8000 BC and just dropped them off would we have mechs yet?
>>
>>15150065
No, we would be worshiping some space dropping god now. And the ancient alien guy would claim you are an ancient astronaut.
>>
>>15150090
>space
Spade goddammit.
>>
>>15145965
easily
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.