[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As much as I would like to see all the cussing and hilariously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5378.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5378.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
As much as I would like to see all the cussing and hilariously bad subs, does anyone know where I could watch the original Mazinger Z with good subs?
>>
Buy the official DVDs by Discotek
>>
>>15137653
>>15137655
That or torrent them.

https://bakabt.me/torrent/182825/mazinger-z-0choba

PILDAAA ON
>>
Anyone have all the subtitle files for the crabsubs release?
>>
>>15141512
You really think crabsticks come in soft subs?
>>
>>15141522
Ha ha. I had no clue. Thought they were from one of those asian DVDs with bad english subs (which are softsubbed). Only ever seen the meme pics from it.
>>
>>15141538
IIRC those yellow ones with all the gratuitous cussing are from brazilian DVD or something but the crabsticks are legitimately VHS
>>
>>15141522
I did a few off my HKs
they're in a directory in
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/blfwq9vvcvqmd//misc
>>15141512
all I made was some cheap ugly mkvs, I didn't bother with just the subs
>>15141538
>they were from one of those asian DVDs with bad english subs (which are softsubbed)
they are, I have a set
>>
File: 2gshjtkm.png (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2gshjtkm.png
1MB, 1440x1080px
Does anybody here know where to find (if any) blu-ray raws or encodes for the original Mazinger tv show? I've searched but all I find are downloads from spic sources and I'm not even sure if they're a reliable source as this is the quality.

>>15141580
Hmm. Would you be able to rip the subtitle files as I'd like to have them?
>>
>>15141611
>Hmm. Would you be able to rip the subtitle files as I'd like to have them?
maybe

I'll bring one of the sets to work with me today, see what I can get with handbrake and no effort.

If something happens don't be shocked if you just get more softsubbed eps since that's what I know I can do with minimum effort.
>>
>>15141653
Don't worry. I'm only looking for the subtitle files so encode at the worst settings to make it quicker if you like.
>>
>>15141710
it's not so much speed as it is sloth, so it'll probably be just a pile of isos on a mega since that's even less work for me
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 727x356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 727x356px
>>15141810
>pile of isos on a mega
You sure? You could just boot up the disc with handbrake, select an episode/chapter marks and it'll add the sub track automatically if you simply click add all remaining tracks.

That way, it won't matter what settings you put the video at as you're only looking to quickly get the subs, and it'll work. I do the same for audio.
>>
>>15141901
yeah, like I said, this is stuff I'm doing while I'm doing other stuff
less effort greatly increases the odds this happens

so far I've got the isos of discs 2 and 3, finishing 4 at the moment. Probably won't rip any more today since I won't be able to up these until I get out of the office
>>
>>15141611
Looks like there was a Spanish blu-ray release. Japan hasn't had one so it wouldn't surprise me if it was just an upscale.
>>
File: CgedxBvv.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
CgedxBvv.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>15141974
I noticed that, but it seems good. Here's an example from the actual BD and not an encode of it. I'll try to download it after I get through all the stupid shit in the way.
>>
>>15137653
You're very close minded I can see. You sit there and believe because you watched some obscure 70s crap you're now enlightened but I say no. See, the reason gurren is so big and beloved is because it fixed the mecha genre. The mecha genre is plagued by melodramatics and using the same story line over and over again.

There isn't a single melodramatic scene in Gurren Lagaan, and the few dramatic are followed by the manliest shit in anime.

It has better animation, writing, music and most importantly SOUL than your obscure crap. That's why it's popular, because it's better. Simple as that. Stop trying to say all because I don't watch every single one I don't have a right to spout my opinion. We of /m/ are better than that I'd like to think.
>>
>>15137655
Man, I still haven't picked those damn things up, and I just got the Devilman.

I want to get them next month, but I also want to finally pick up the SoC Daltanias next month.

Hnnnhhh.

>>15142645
Hey you! Get back to your own thread!
>>
so far I've ripped isos for vol 1-6
I've got the first two upping at the moment, they're 7~8 gigs each so it'll be a while until they're up
>>
>>15142819
Will you also upload the subtitle files on their own separatly?
>>
>>15142852
probably not, sorry
this requires two clicks to rip, one click and a few keystrokes to get to mega, and one click and drag to up
that requires an unknown quantity of following directions, thinking, and doing
>>
>>15141554
They're LaserDisc, m8. Looks nothing like VHS, relpace yer eyes.
>>
>>15137653
No matter the quality of the subs, it can't make up for the quality of the show itself:
>old man builds (second) strongest robot in the world for his eldest grandson, never knowing that his son made a better one
>forgets seat belts, forcing an inferior scientist to make him a padded pilot suit
>still found time to design an autonomous partner for said (second) strongest robot
>>
https://mega.nz/#F!jlUllTBQ!0mG1VF9Iiw2RPOU5VymmhQ

first two discs are up
>>
>>15144882
I know I've already asked, but could you rip the subtitle files? I don't want to have to download the discs just to rip them myself.
>>
>>15144931
existence is an endless cycle of suffering
even if I did the wheel of karmic misfortune would still spin onward

and for reals I'm too lazy. You're lucky I've done this much.
>>
>>15143939
>logic
>mecha
And you don't think that that's fun?
>>
anyone have that volume of Hokuto no Gun Violence Jack? link on their site's down.
>>
File: autism.jpg (30KB, 122x185px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
30KB, 122x185px
>>15148237
You mean all of it? Well, everything if I remember correctly is gather here, too.

https://mega.nz/#F!UswAFDoB!VWPAop_1nj1f57_170Cy2w

>>15144957
Well, sucks, but you leave me no choice. I must have those crabsubs soft subbed so I'll download them. Cheers.
>>
>>15148242
You gonna upload those softsubs when you're done? Even if the timing is off (it will be), that's a simple playback time fix, I think we could all do with an alternate crabstick track. Being able to enjoy the lunacy of crabstick and yet rewind to watch a sane version of a scene if you get confused. Best of both crabs, you could say.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.